PDA

View Full Version : After TS

dieseljunkie
05-11-2009, 07:55 AM
I did not attend the TS event in Bowling Green, KY but after reading the horror storys it makes me think just how lucky we are up here to have Full Pull Productions. I have been to other events and let me tell you they could stand to learn alot from this organization. Pullers are always going to complain about something (myself included) but if you really look at the grand scheme of things Rick puts on one hell of a show and im proud to say im part of it. FPP is a first class outfit that knows how to handle an event with qualified and knowledgable people that conduct themselves in a professional manor from start to finish. Im looking forward to another great year in 09. To Rick and all the FPP personel; Take a bow you deserve it!:clap:

TrailerproPop
05-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Amen Brother! But in fairness, I'm not sure anyone could have handled the situation in Bowling Green.

PTSUPERD
05-11-2009, 11:06 AM
But in fairness, I'm not sure anyone could have handled the situation in Bowling Green.

^^^ What he said.

Glasseater
05-11-2009, 11:12 AM
people really aren't getting why the TS event was such a mess are they? lol people showing up 6-8 hours ahead of time because some idiots ruined the drag strip makes things MUCH more difficult

jordanjames81
05-11-2009, 11:22 AM
people really aren't getting why the TS event was such a mess are they? lol people showing up 6-8 hours ahead of time because some idiots ruined the drag strip makes things MUCH more difficult

I agree when the drag race was cancelled every one slam the fair grounds well most of em did some of us just went out in enjoyed the town and went and spent some money shopping in the store's at least the town got some money that way.

Glasseater
05-11-2009, 12:20 PM
I agree when the drag race was cancelled every one slam the fair grounds well most of em did some of us just went out in enjoyed the town and went and spent some money shopping in the store's at least the town got some money that way.

got some money but also got destroyed

cboycadi
05-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Cant wait for mercer TS was a bad experience and will not go back unless alot of things get changed. You should of seen Calvins dmax completley covered in mud and that was just from parking it.

jordanjames81
05-11-2009, 03:52 PM
i agree that the town got a bad taste from some but not all of us. in the one's that did the bad know who they are in the one that who did good know who they are.

07dodge
05-27-2009, 01:57 PM
i wont go back

Santa Gertrudis
05-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Why is everyone so set on not going back? Its not Dennis and Shelia's fault you know...

Glasseater
05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Why is everyone so set on not going back? Its not Dennis and Shelia's fault you know...

it seems that some people are afraid to use their brain

JOHNBOY
05-27-2009, 04:18 PM

it seems that some people are afraid to use their brain
If the proper measures would have been in place it could have been much better. The pull was a joke. Always has been.

When pullers load their truck on their trailer and spend there time and hard earned money to go to an event. All they ask is for the event to be well run and the event staff to be prepared. This is the Full Pull Productions Forum of this site. I would highly suggest you come to a FPP pull. You will see a huge difference. I get a huge kick out people who do not compete telling those that do that we do not know what we are talking about. If you pulled you might see things differently as we pullers do. But you know it all. This the Full Pull forum please go suck someplace else.

Santa Gertrudis
05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Im not at all saying you dont know what you are talking about. Please dont take it that way. All Im saying is, just because this year got messed up, dont blame it on Dennis and Sheila and never come again. It wasnt their fault that some idiots screwed it up for everyone else. Having to start an event 6hrs earlier than planned is not easy.

Plus, you say the pull has always been a joke. If it is indeed a joke, then why did you show up to pull in the first place?

RILES
05-27-2009, 05:33 PM
JOHNBOY is right this is a Full Pull Production forum and since you have a full set of teeth you don't belong here :poke:

Santa Gertrudis
05-27-2009, 05:40 PM
LOL

Ok, I'll leave now

JOHNBOY
05-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Im not at all saying you dont know what you are talking about. Please dont take it that way. All Im saying is, just because this year got messed up, dont blame it on Dennis and Sheila and never come again. It wasnt their fault that some idiots screwed it up for everyone else. Having to start an event 6hrs earlier than planned is not easy.

Plus, you say the pull has always been a joke. If it is indeed a joke, then why did you show up to pull in the first place?

I am not holding Dennis a Shelia soley responsible. Never did I think they wanted it to go down like it did. Sucks for all involved. It was bad for more reason than some idoits. The facilty was overwelmed. The organization was horrible.

I did not go to the pull. I knew better. Been there before. I also have been to pulls ran by those that ran this pull. Poorly organized. When Dennis proudly announced who was running the pull months before I new it was goint to be bad. They cant run a pull in there own back yard no less go to Kentucky and do it for Dennis. I said that and it got deleted. Well I was right. I also said that the attidude toward drinking at this event was going to bite them in the butt. And it did. I dont for one second think that Dennis really meant what he said about drunk driving a prostreet truck but he should not have said it. It presents the wrong image.

To really understand our point of veiw you need to come to a FPP pull. If you think TS is big you need to come up to Canfeild, OH September 6. This is one of the biggest on the East Coast. To pull there you must be invited. The parking lot at Canfeild it twice the size of the Fairground used for TS.

Glasseater
05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
JOHNBOY is right this is a Full Pull Production forum and since you have a full set of teeth you don't belong here :poke:

then why is there a thread about TS?

full pull
05-27-2009, 06:31 PM
How do you get invited, what classes are you going to have?

JOHNBOY
05-27-2009, 06:38 PM
then why is there a thread about TS?It is about thanking FPP for running such good show.

JOHNBOY
05-27-2009, 06:40 PM
How do you get invited, what classes are you going to have?

You must compete for points with FPP and be near the top in points.

This year FPP and the NTPA are working together at the Canfield Fair. It should be awesome.:rockwoot:

full pull
05-27-2009, 07:27 PM
So in other words a guy from texas has no chance of pulling in this "huge" event, unless i drive up there for every pull.

And how is this that big of an event?, seems kind of local to me.

not trying to be an a$$, but that doesnt make much sense. I can understand not wanting 130 some 2.6 trucks like TS.

Im dont know much about FPP how many trucks run for points with FPP?

JOHNBOY
05-27-2009, 07:47 PM
So in other words a guy from texas has no chance of pulling in this "huge" event, unless i drive up there for every pull.

Basicly yes

And how is this that big of an event?, seems kind of local to me.
The Canfield Fair is on of the largest fairs this side of the country.
not trying to be an a$$, but that doesnt make much sense. I can understand not wanting 130 some 2.6 trucks like TS.
The only classes of diesel trucks will be FPP ProStock Calss Rules... (http://www.fullpullproductions.com/pro_street_diesel/class_rules.php) and RWYB Calss Rules... (http://www.fullpullproductions.com/rwyb/class_rules.php)
Im dont know much about FPP how many trucks run for points with FPP?I have not seen a list of points pullers

As for being local. The first Prostock hook of the year had 30 trucks from 4 states.

Glasseater
05-27-2009, 07:59 PM
It is about thanking FPP for running such good show.

extremely low-class way of thanking FPP by putting down TS and what dennis and sheila have done

TrailerproPop
05-27-2009, 09:18 PM
extremely low-class way of thanking FPP by putting down TS and what dennis and sheila have done

:umno: No one is putting down TS in this thread. It was started and continues to be a plug for FPP who some of us are fortunate enough to be involved with. Please don't make it any more or less than that.

JOHNBOY
05-28-2009, 01:21 AM

Quit trying to spin this into a TS bash thread it is not. This is a thread praising FPP. I will say it again. This not about TS. Go suck someplace else. :thankyou2:

dieseljunkie
05-29-2009, 07:25 AM

Read the entire thread before you post please, this will help you not to sound ignorant in the future. I did not put down anyone, I mearly stated that I am very fortunate to have a WORLD class organization in my backyard.

Glasseater
05-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Read the entire thread before you post please, this will help you not to sound ignorant in the future. I did not put down anyone, I mearly stated that I am very fortunate to have a WORLD class organization in my backyard.

I did not attend the TS event in Bowling Green, KY but after reading the horror storys it makes me think just how lucky we are up here to have Full Pull Productions.

when i read that, i take it as you saying, but in a nicer way, "TS was a disaster and FPP could have done a better job"
i'm not ignorant about this at all, it might just be how i read what you wrote