PDA

View Full Version : My turbo blanket review

carcrafter22
06-07-2009, 09:34 AM
I purchased a pair of turbo blankets from Levi a few months ago for my project truck with twin turbos (hx52 and hy35). I had read that they are great for spoolup and keeping heat in.

I have to say they are AWSOME!! Definately worth the price. I can run the motor out to 1200* hop out and put my hand on either turbine housing and leave it there as long as I want thats just crazy. Spoolup is great with these things also. I am very happy with them and just wanted to let others know that are looking.

I also like dealing with Levi, its not everyday you find someone that will answer their phone before they even get to work just to answer your dumb questions. I am impressed with his customer service especially compared to most other shops. Needless to say I am a very happy customer and will be buying a couple more items from Levi for my diesel project.

smokin1997
06-07-2009, 02:44 PM
ive known levi for quite a few years. when he started making these last fall, i was one of the first to get a turbo sock from him. i had a k31 with a low stall converter, you cant believe the difference it made. he will do a lot to help a person out.

JasonCzerak
06-07-2009, 03:01 PM
He made me a one off eom manifold blanket with sewed up holes for the egt and drive pressure ports.

Got one tweak for the maifold blanket possibly.

UNBROKEN
06-07-2009, 03:22 PM
I've had his blankets for a while now and have recomended them from the first day I got them...and will continue to do so.

sdubfid
06-07-2009, 03:48 PM
I've had mine for a few months now. Great customer service and product.