PDA

View Full Version : new exhaust

duramax630
07-07-2009, 09:37 PM
so i just bought my lbz about a month ago and its still bone stock i have the programmer i want picked out now what should i do for exhaust?? i know of a company called farmboy diesel and their exhausts are pretty cheap but i dont know how good the quality is. And should i run 4 or 5 inch. Does anyone have any tips on getting the new downpipe on looks like it might be a pain but i dont know never have put one on a dmax just cummins which are very simple. Thanks for the help

FosterW
07-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Check out powerbypoole.com He has great deals on exhaust systems and everything else. He does mostly 24v Cummins stuff but I know for a fact he has systems for Duramax's. 4" or 5" is personal preferance.. I have his 5" system and it went together flawlessly

JD4440
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
MBRP always gets my vote. they're the ones I have experience with though. Downpipe isn't as hard as it looks to install. I have a 4" and wish to this day I went 5" I run no muffler and no cat and love it.

spool1n
07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
x2 on MRBP, i have the 5 inch with muffler, nice deep tone! install took about 30 min