NADM, Industrial Injection Dyno Event and Open House

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
NADM will be holding their Diesel Event in SLC, Utah, August 7-8. NADM will have Drag Racing at Rocky Mountain Raceway on August 7th. Industrial Injection will be having a Dyno Event and Open House on August 8th. Industrial Injection will be holding their event at their new building at 5919 South 350 West Murray, Utah.
There will be Awards for all the top trucks in their catagories.
Thanks

I will have to miss this one... Family pictures already scheduled for that day, and I don't think the wife would much appreciate me not being in them:bang

We will be pushing all of the racers Friday night to stay and move over to Industrial Injection's Dyno Open House on Saturday!

I hear Shane BBQs a mean hot dog:hehe: among other good things to eat!

Always a good time with Brady and his boys, we'll be there!

Hopefully we will be able to make it Brady. It's been to long since I've had a cold Crown and Coke :Cheer:

Brady, what are the "awards"? and what are the classes? hopefully better that the Sandy downs event went.
what kind of dyno? will you be running load? can we run OD?

AL

The classes are
1. Open Class, which would include any mod. Propane and Nitrous.
2. Twin Turbo Diesel Only, which includes any mod. except Nitrous or Propane.
3. Single Turbo Diesel only, which includes any single turbo and any mod. except Nitrous or Propane.
4. Stock Turbo Class, this class is meant for stock trucks with fueling boxes, down loaders and engines that appear stock.
The prizes that us and our vendors have assembled to give away looks to be mounting up to the $6000 range.
We will be giving out Trophies for each class for highest Horse Power.
We will also be giving out a Cash prize to each class $250 min. and more depending on turnout.
Some our vendors have also commited to sponsoring a class which will be a extra prize $ for those classes. (Example: Borgwarner and Dr. Performance have commited $500.00 for Dyno classes.)
We are working to have our event a very fun time, with plenty of prizes.
We will have plenty of FREE food and drinks.
We will have product on display and our staff will be available to talk with.
Dr. Performance will have their Dragster on display
Bill Fletcher is comming down from Washington with his white Drag Truck. He is running out at RMR friday night. He will be here to talk with as well.
Everone is welcome!! We will make this a very good event!!

The classes are
1. Open Class, which would include any mod. Propane and Nitrous.
2. Twin Turbo Diesel Only, which includes any mod. except Nitrous or Propane.
3. Single Turbo Diesel only, which includes any single turbo and any mod. except Nitrous or Propane.
4. Stock Turbo Class, this class is meant for stock trucks with fueling boxes, down loaders and engines that appear stock.
The prizes that us and our vendors have assembled to give away looks to be mounting up to the $6000 range.
We will be giving out Trophies for each class for highest Horse Power.
We will also be giving out a Cash prize to each class $250 min. and more depending on turnout.
Some our vendors have also commited to sponsoring a class which will be a extra prize $ for those classes. (Example: Borgwarner and Dr. Performance have commited $500.00 for Dyno classes.)
We are working to have our event a very fun time, with plenty of prizes.
We will have plenty of FREE food and drinks.
We will have product on display and our staff will be available to talk with.
Dr. Performance will have their Dragster on display
Bill Fletcher is comming down from Washington with his white Drag Truck. He is running out at RMR friday night. He will be here to talk with as well.
Everone is welcome!! We will make this a very good event!!
That is great news I hope i can put down some good #'s and win a trophy , look forward to the event . :rockwoot:

Thanks for all the support that you all gave us at our dyno event. We had a very good turnout and we know that was because you gave your support to us. We hope you all had fun and we will do it again.
Thanks, II

Back