PDA

View Full Version : Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

Pages : [1] 2

NHRDA
07-29-2009, 07:44 AM
The NHRDA and Jefferson State Diesel are proud to announce the MBRP race series will be at the Redding Dragstrip in Redding California on September 19th. The NHRDA, MBRP, and Jefferson State Diesel would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy an action packed day of diesel drag racing, sled pulls, dyno runs and burnout contest.

http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/0919-XL.gif

RILES
07-29-2009, 09:00 AM
SWEEET :rockwoot:

Bponci
07-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Sounds great! I will be there to smoke the strip!

RedPuller
07-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Sled pulling too, huh? I might be able to make this one......Who's sled? Who's rules?

Joe

RILES
07-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Sled pulling too, huh? I might be able to make this one......Who's sled? Who's rules?

Joe

looks like MLM will bring their sled for some pulls in the evening. The Sled Classes will be Stock (Stock Turbo), Street (Up to 2.8), Super Street (Larger Single or Twins) and of Course Modified

RedPuller
07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Cool, anyone know if there will be top 3 or top 5 $$payouts?? That will greatly affect whether I come up or not cuz Redding is a serious haul from So Cal.

Joe

Michael
07-29-2009, 12:35 PM
I just put it on my calendar. I may just shoot down there in my little Jetta, but I should be able to make it one way or another!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

rocracing
07-29-2009, 02:01 PM
We are going to be there in the Super Street Catagory.

http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090425/images/IMG_0884.jpg

trentnell
07-29-2009, 02:06 PM
hoping to make this one but not sure yet :bang looks like its going to be a great event !

fordassassin
07-30-2009, 12:45 AM
I might go to this one.

rocracing
07-30-2009, 11:01 AM
hoping to make this one but not sure yet :bang looks like its going to be a great event !

Hope you can make it, Maxed Out Team will be there maybe you can get a rematch from the Montana event.

RedPuller
07-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know if there will be payouts?

Joe

RILES
07-30-2009, 03:02 PM

Joe

National Hot Rod Diesel Association
14702 Smokey Point Blvd.
Marysville, WA 98271
Phone:
(360) 658-4353
Fax:
(360) 659-4935

Beave
07-30-2009, 03:23 PM
I will be there. hope riles can get the horse fixed before the event lol

Wrightman
07-30-2009, 03:48 PM

Joe

We would like to do payouts but it depends on how many show.

Wrightman
07-30-2009, 04:49 PM
The prices are as follows: Entry 10 Dollars, Military 7 Dollars, Under 12 Free.

To be a part of The NHRDA Drag Racing it will be $40 Membership plus tech card fees (tech card fee covers Entry). Sportsman ET is $25, Super Street is $35, Pro Street is $45 and Pro Stock and Top Diesel are both $75. We will have a test and tune lane for $25 if you don't want to be a part of the main event. Working on hook fees right now and I will keep you posted.

rocracing
07-30-2009, 06:16 PM
We are working out all the details on the event. Usually you have several months to plan events but this one kinda came up at the last minute so we are getting all the details worked out with the track , sled , and dyno and also we are working on local sponsor for the event.

Any suggestions or contacts in California would be very appreciated. We see this event growing to be a premier event or the next couple of years but you have to take baby steps and get a tradition started.

RedPuller
07-30-2009, 10:40 PM
We would like to do payouts but it depends on how many show.

Alright well, still a good month and a half a away, so I will keep checking back and make an effort to spread the word. :)

Joe

Wrightman
07-31-2009, 09:59 AM
The dyno part will have three classes. Stock Turbo, Single Upgrade Turbo and Twins. We will judge the dyno competition by fuel only in each of the three classes but we will have a trophy and prize for Outlaw which will be run what you brung. So if you want to try to win both make at least one of your three passes on fuel only. It will be 75 dollars for three pulls. If you do all three events we will discount the dyno to 50 dollars for three pulls.

Erik@LCD
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
We'll be bringing up a train, can't wait!!

GANDJDIESEL
07-31-2009, 11:27 AM
We might try and make this. I always wanted to go.

Wrightman
07-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Would be nice to see you there it seems like there are possibly going to be quite a few fast trucks comming.

StrokerDude
07-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Cool, anyone know if there will be top 3 or top 5 $$payouts?? That will greatly affect whether I come up or not cuz Redding is a serious haul from So Cal.

Joe

you're kidding right............. 500 miles ain't bad at all!:kick:

StrokerDude
07-31-2009, 02:41 PM
I just heard there is gong to be a Show n Shine too, man this event is gonna have everything. Show n Shine, Burnout, Drag race, Sled pull, Dyno....

RedPuller
07-31-2009, 02:45 PM
you're kidding right............. 500 miles ain't bad at all!:kick:

That's 4 tanks of fuel round trip.....a little over $300 if fuel stays where it's at. Yeah, thats a trip I want to take without a possible payout. :umno:

Joe

RILES
07-31-2009, 03:41 PM
Thats funny, if I was making a living sled pulling I wouldn't worry about getting paid all the way down to 5th place, I want to know how much $$$ to WIN $.02

JOESHTRDDSL
08-03-2009, 07:59 AM
That's 4 tanks of fuel round trip.....a little over $300 if fuel stays where it's at. Yeah, thats a trip I want to take without a possible payout. :umno:

Joe

You should be making the trip for your sponsors. Would show dedication to give them all the exposure you can. If I had a sponsor list that long I would make the trip and longer ones with no payout, just to show my comitment to them.$.02

Joe

RedPuller
08-03-2009, 12:37 PM
You should be making the trip for your sponsors. Would show dedication to give them all the exposure you can. If I had a sponsor list that long I would make the trip and longer ones with no payout, just to show my comitment to them.$.02

Joe

I give my sponsors all the dedication I can, but not going to put myself into financial hardship/bankrupcy if I cannot afford to make it to a pull and that money is more responsibly used to pay the bills. If my sponsors were paying for my fuel then I would be at every event possible and then some but even they are having tough times in these tough times.

Joe

fordassassin
08-03-2009, 01:04 PM
I might make it out to this one to break into the 11's. Or break something doing it.

StrokerDude
08-04-2009, 12:19 AM

Joe

I take 500-650 mile one-way trips all the time (at least four a year) and never get money back for doing it, I don't go places depening on payouts. They are "just because" trips just like going to the races would be.

And if it takes you 4 tanks to go 1000 miles, then you're getting pretty crappy mileage, WORSE than 12.

:kick:

I can see not going if it's gonna break the bank tho... Just bustin balls.:Cheer:

RedPuller
08-04-2009, 12:52 PM
I take 500-650 mile one-way trips all the time (at least four a year) and never get money back for doing it, I don't go places depening on payouts. They are "just because" trips just like going to the races would be.

And if it takes you 4 tanks to go 1000 miles, then you're getting pretty crappy mileage, WORSE than 12.

:kick:

I can see not going if it's gonna break the bank tho... Just bustin balls.:Cheer:

Towing 20K lbs. doesn't exactly get good mileage, 10-12 mpg and with the rolling hills on half of the trip that doesn't help mileage either. I might be able to make it up and back on 3 tanks but by the time i get back home it's gonna need fuel again, so there is the fourth tank.
Either way, it is not in my budget and payouts always help us penny pinchers. It's on the calendar and planning on it but if funds aren't there and no payout then it's pretty much a no brainer. Hobby's just don't pay very well......

Joe

Subman631
08-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Max'd Out will be there. I understand about the travel costs ,we base in Boise and I live in Central Oregon, it's a 340 miles one way drive for me just to get to the truck if we are headed east. We traveled to Portland, Bremerton, Fallon Nevada, Spokane, Woodburn, and Rob also went to Billings Montana and we still have drives to Medford and Redding. Those are all long hauls, and you right, it's spendy as hell. Money is tight for everyone including the sponsors. The contingency program that NHRDA as set up in the drag races has been great and helped defray some of the costs. I'm not a puller so I don't have any idea what happens on that front.

william_04_x
08-10-2009, 10:29 PM
The Redding and Boise races are only a couple of weeks apart from each other.. Right now i'm not sure if I can make both of them.. Can't decide which one to go to if I can only make one.. :confused: :banghead: :mad:

RILES
08-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm taking NO credit for this one, you girls and your bif , do you both squat when you pee or what?

RILES
08-10-2009, 11:23 PM
The Redding and Boise races are only a couple of weeks apart from each other.. Right now i'm not sure if I can make both of them.. Can't decide which one to go to if I can only make one.. :confused: :banghead: :mad:

I'd like to see you come to Redding, I saw you in Fallon but didn't get to meet you, $.02

SMOKIN93
08-10-2009, 11:29 PM
:hehe:
I just heard there is gong to be a Show n Shine too, man this event is gonna have everything. Show n Shine, Burnout, Drag race, Sled pull, Dyno....

Bein as there is a Show n Shine, this is now an event that the "Diesel Nutt" guys might come to.

BIGRPOWR
08-10-2009, 11:53 PM
okay guys, i cleaned this one up. take it to pm's please.

anyhow im planning on going, should be fun to see my old friends again!!

cole, gary, joel, harvey, chris, da'fago ..that means you!

StrokerDude
08-11-2009, 12:16 AM
you missed the one in which Gary quoted the whole thing... :poke:

RILES
08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Thank you shiny tiger!!! cant wait till Sept.

Diesel Nut
08-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Yes, we will be there, in force.....:evil

Looking forward to havin' a blast.

Wrightman
08-11-2009, 11:09 AM
I didn't see all what went on here but I just want to say it is all in good fun and trying to get as many people as possible to come show their stuff. If you got it bring it have a good time and go home with a trophy and some money. Maybe even new friends that you hate so much right now.

Subman631
08-11-2009, 11:24 AM

If you can only attend one then I pick Boise, it will be a really good show.

figueroa530
08-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Yes, we will be there, in force.....:evil

Looking forward to havin' a blast.

Haha its going to be a fun event, Jason we should have a nice group driving up there with us.

Diesel Nut
08-11-2009, 03:21 PM
We have nothing against anyone at Jefferson. I am not sure where that thought comes from, and I am sorry if for some reason we have given that impression.

Our products will speak for themselves, as will the many satisfied customers that will be out there enjoying themselves at the event. Many of them will be on the track, racing with everyone, sporting DNM logos. :Cheer:

RedSmokey
08-11-2009, 03:41 PM
im hoping to be there, need to double check something that might have already planned (hoping not).

RedSmokey
08-11-2009, 06:43 PM
yeah with a picture of you next to it:clap:

Promise!? Thats sweet, your going to make me famous! :shake:

The face on the truck pushin 600hp with 41's and stock gears that doesnt understand why a trans wont last once it FINALLY is put in correctly :bang

BIGRPOWR
08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
ok you guys..i cleaned this one up for the last time... it stays out of this thread or any and everybody involved get time off. i made you people your own pissing match thread.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?p=814479#post814479)

DMS1707
08-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I'll be there cant wait, truck will be ready to rip

fordassassin
08-12-2009, 12:56 PM

Looks like now I will be going home empty handed :bang . Always good to see that truck run. Thing hauls a$$. Any stickers on the rear that I can look at while you pass me?:rockwoot:

Subman631
08-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Should be fun, hope it's not too hot and they prep the track well. Any chance you making Medford the week before, just another two hours or so north of Redding?

rocracing
08-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Should be fun, hope it's not too hot and they prep the track well. Any chance you making Medford the week before, just another two hours or so north of Redding?

We talked to the track owner about prep and they are going to do a full prep on the track.

The week before is the Northwest Nationals at Medford for anyone that wants to have back to back weekends of Diesel Drag Racing. Medford is a great track with lots of traction, that is where Harbour City Diesel set the MPH record last year for Pro Street at 150.23MPH

http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/UpcomingEvent2-XL.

rocracing
08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/0912-XL.gif

paint94979
08-13-2009, 09:55 PM
I will be there

96cumminsJSD
08-14-2009, 01:44 AM
hell i think you all should just quit complaining back and forth, and with all the time you save just make both of the events... medford and redding. lets attempt to have another great turnout like at Poncis last weekend..THAT WAS A BLAST

powermad
08-14-2009, 03:51 AM
i will be there! should be driving up with the left coast diesel crue!

RILES
08-14-2009, 11:35 AM
hell i think you all should just quit complaining back and forth, and with all the time you save just make both of the events... medford and redding. lets attempt to have another great turnout like at Poncis last weekend..THAT WAS A BLAST

Easy for you to say Spike! you got crowned "bracket champ" last weekend :poke: good call on giving the pissing and moaning a rest tho $.02

StrokerDude
08-14-2009, 11:44 AM
He' better watch out at the redding event... I bet Beave wants his tiara back.

StrokerDude
08-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Better watch out at the Redding event. I bet Beave wants his tiara back.

Beave
08-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Better watch out at the Redding event. I bet Beave wants his tiara back.

Oh ill be gunnin for him at the Jefferson state event, but im going to have to bring my A game cuz like riles said he did win a brads. :clap:

RILES
08-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh ill be gunnin for him at the Jefferson state event, but im going to have to bring my A game cuz like riles said he did win a brads. :clap:

Very well behaved post Beave, very curtious :clap:, but I have 1 question..............what the hell is your A game? do your remove all your dirty knickers from the floor boards? and burn them? do you remove the tailgate and rake out two years worth of broken parts? I'm really dying to know :poke:

Wrightman
08-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Very well behaved post Beave, very curtious :clap:, but I have 1 question..............what the hell is your A game? do your remove all your dirty knickers from the floor boards? and burn them? do you remove the tailgate and rake out two years worth of broken parts? I'm really dying to know :poke:

Are they Broken or "Borrowed" and Never Returned?

96cumminsJSD
08-14-2009, 09:58 PM
i believe it would be answer C... all of the above

NHRDA
08-21-2009, 05:17 PM
Well Race Fans we are just under 1 month away from the 1st Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals.

We want to thank all the sponsors that are supporting this event, even though we added this event late on our schedule it is becoming a premier event in its first year.

Special thanks to
Jefferson State Diesel
MBRP Exhaust
AFE Power
BD Power
Diesel Nut MotorSports
Randys Offroad Connection
NADP
Dynomite Diesel
Higuera Family
Axner Excavating
TEC
Power Service Products
The Diesel Store
J&H Diesel
Terminator Engineering
SouthBend Clutch
FASS Fuels
Left Coast Diesel
Crown Motors
Spec Rite Converters
Action Axle & Suspension
Matco Tools
Grand Rock Exhaust
:clap:

This event will also be the Division 2 Championship Race and a last shot at qualifying for the Regional Championship at Boise Idaho on October 3rd 2009.

Click to Watch Promo Video http://www.nhrda.com/Diesel_TV/musicvideo.php?vid=6e7fba50e

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt10/NHRDA/jefferson-state-web.jpg?t=1250891344

The NHRDA also wants everyone to know that this event will have a no tolerance policy anyone caught doing anything unprofessional or illegal will be asked to leave the event. If you are a competitor you including your pitcrew will be disqualified from the event and asked to leave.

So lets have a great weekend of Diesel Performance and lets show North America that California is the place to be in September

JOESHTRDDSL
08-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Looks like this will be a reat event. Thanks to all who sponsored it and helped out to bring this to life. Thanks to Jefferson State crew for all the hard work and planning. Will see you all there.

Joe

RILES
08-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Looks like this will be a reat event. Thanks to all who sponsored it and helped out to bring this to life. Thanks to Jefferson State crew for all the hard work and planning. Will see you all there.

Joe

Are you coming with more fuel Joe? I saw that you are selling your DDP 90s

Wrightman
08-21-2009, 08:49 PM
I just want to say thankyou to Randy and the NHRDA this would be a nightmare without you guys especially so late in the game.:cheer:

JOESHTRDDSL
08-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Are you coming with more fuel Joe? I saw that you are selling your DDP 90s

Maybe, if it all comes together in time. If I can't drag this thing yet at least I can have some fun on the dyno.:Cheer:

Joe

DieselCharger
08-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Thank you to everyone for putting this event on. We are looking foreward to seeing every one and having fun at the dyno,drag strip and pulls.

Erik@LCD
08-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks to you Randy and the whole crew at NHRDA. Can't wait for the event. Let's pray for cool weather!

Diesel Power
08-22-2009, 01:06 PM
since this is NHRDA are the pulls NHRDA rules?

Erik@LCD
08-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Good question, we have a lot of folks who have been pulling locally that want to pull in Redding but who DON'T have stacks, etc. Can we get those guys on the track?

Also, any confirmation of whether or not we can camp at the track like we did last time? Hoping to get there Friday with a crew and camp.

Subman631
08-22-2009, 01:17 PM

Nick I can't speak for NHRDA but they normally have a third party that does pulls handle that. I'm sure one of them will jump on here and give you the straight scoop. You going to drag race or just pull?

96cumminsJSD
08-22-2009, 02:15 PM
im pretty sure Max'd out is right. and i think Jefferson State is running that department

Wrightman
08-22-2009, 02:57 PM

MLM Rules and it is on their website. I believe they are similar to the NADM Rules.

Wrightman
08-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Good question, we have a lot of folks who have been pulling locally that want to pull in Redding but who DON'T have stacks, etc. Can we get those guys on the track?

Also, any confirmation of whether or not we can camp at the track like we did last time? Hoping to get there Friday with a crew and camp.

We will be camping at the track friday and saturday nights.

DieselCharger
08-22-2009, 04:53 PM
I dont think it has been mentioned about the camping but since it is by the airport they are very strict about what goes on there at night etc.The airport security will be on full force and some one doing something like driving on the drag strip, racing around on 4 wheelers, burning out ,fire works etc. could be detrimental to the event so if we have to police are selfs or are freinds it needs to be done .

Erik@LCD
08-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Good points. I know we didn't have any trouble last time, so i hope we can keep it sane this time around also. Don't need any knuckleheads screwing it up for the rest of us.

96cumminsJSD
08-22-2009, 08:37 PM
YA BEAVE. no naked tent hopping

RILES
08-23-2009, 09:33 AM
YA BEAVE. no naked tent hopping

He worked hard for what he has so its o.k., he can do whatever he wants :bang and you have no right to question him about it. :kick: you'll just have to learn to live with it :umno:

Beave
08-23-2009, 11:35 AM
He worked hard for what he has so its o.k., he can do whatever he wants :bang and you have no right to question him about it. :kick: you'll just have to learn to live with it :umno:

Wow... That is all :hehe::hehe:

fordassassin
08-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Hope to see everybody out there.

Subman631
08-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Really looking forward to this one, hope Chris has his truck running well for this,and looking forward to seeing the Total Performace Diesel truck as well. Hoping for cool weather and a well preped track. Last time I raced at Redding it was 112 in the shade, must have been 140 on that track at least. If Dirty Max can make it you guys in NorCal are for a treat, not only is the truck fun, Brad and the guys from G & J are fun and as good as it get gets in this business.

96cumminsJSD
08-23-2009, 11:38 PM
ya i'm hoping chris gets his truck running too.. the more fast trucks at the event the better... well i should say the more enjoyable for the crowd

Diesel Power
08-24-2009, 02:11 AM
if the truck's running i'll just be pulling..no need to scatter another allison :)

Nick I can't speak for NHRDA but they normally have a third party that does pulls handle that. I'm sure one of them will jump on here and give you the straight scoop. You going to drag race or just pull?

paint94979
08-24-2009, 09:39 AM
if the truck's running i'll just be pulling..no need to scatter another allison :)

wow i didn't know Allison's can't survive low 11 second passes.... maybe you should look into your tuning

she_strokes04
08-24-2009, 11:47 AM

The pull is being put on by the guys at MLM :woohoo: Brian and Jeremy and the rest of the crew is a great bunch of people!

They just updated their rules.
Check them out at mlm-motorsports.com

RedPuller
08-24-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm gonna do my best to get up there. It says over $5K in cash prizes, so any details on what place pays what?

Joe

StrokerDude
08-24-2009, 12:51 PM
First pays the most. Second pays less. Third pays less yet. Losers get nothin. :poke:

RedPuller
08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
First pays the most. Second pays less. Third pays less yet. Losers get nothin. :poke:

Yeah, :thankyou2:

BigBadDodge
08-24-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm gonna do my best to get up there. It says over $5K in cash prizes, so any details on what place pays what?

Joe

I assumed that was NHRDA payouts for the drag racing portion, I have yet to see anything on payouts for the pulls.

BBD

96cumminsJSD
08-24-2009, 03:35 PM
ya i think the "over $5000" is probably contingency money... thats just my guess. but it would surprise me to see the sled pullers not win cash...

rocracing
08-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Just got confirmation the G&J Diesel will be at Redding with the Dirty Max to chase the points and championship in Division 2 , Pro Stock Catagory.

They have already won the Division 1 and took 2 place in Divsion 6, so they are coming down to possilbe win Division 2, they are behind by 40 points.

Division 2 points standings in Pro Stock Catagory
Wes Anderson 100
Steve Darnell 60

http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090815/images/IMG_5171.jpg

96cumminsJSD
08-24-2009, 10:57 PM
where is G & J based out of

Subman631
08-24-2009, 11:20 PM
where is G & J based out of

Billings, Montana

Diesel Power
08-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Wow, looks like i'm going to have to miss this one...sorry Brad, I was really looking forward to finally meeting you as well as seeing old friends..

Turns out i have a bachelor party for a good friend that takes precedence.

96cumminsJSD
08-24-2009, 11:51 PM
ouch that sucks. you have to miss an amazing event that is only like 2 hours away. well at least it is for something else that is fun.

Subman631
08-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Wow, looks like i'm going to have to miss this one...sorry Brad, I was really looking forward to finally meeting you as well as seeing old friends..

Have the bachelor party in Redding, would be more fun anyway.

96cumminsJSD
08-25-2009, 05:11 PM
ya a bachelor party at a diesel drag would be a good one... even more if our BBQ was as fun as Poncis

GANDJDIESEL
08-25-2009, 05:18 PM

I was realy hoping to meet you there. How far do you live from Redding.

Subman631
08-25-2009, 05:54 PM

He lives in Sacramento about 160 miles 2.5 hours south

Diesel Power
08-26-2009, 11:10 PM
I live in Sacramento which is a couple hours south.. how long are you going to be in town?

fordassassin
08-26-2009, 11:46 PM
I am always in Sacramento.

GANDJDIESEL
08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
I live in Sacramento which is a couple hours south.. how long are you going to be in town?

We have been busy at the shop all year. So we will most likley roll in, race and leave. I would like to hang around for a change. But we will see.

Michael
08-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah, bring the strippers to Redding for the bachelor party. Get an old school bus to haul all the attendees there. Ever see the movie "Bachelor Party"?

Subman631
08-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah, bring the strippers to Redding for the bachelor party. Get an old school bus to haul all the attendees there. Ever see the movie "Bachelor Party"?

Now we're talking!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Wrightman
08-27-2009, 04:42 PM
I talked to the Baymont Inn and Suites today and they said that they can do 2 double bed or 1 king rooms for $71.40 plus tax if we get a block of 8 or more. Randy's crew needs 2 rooms so I need at least 6 more if you want one pm me and I will get it going. This spot is only about half a mile from our shop and 2-3 miles from the strip with good parking for trailers. PM me so I can get a block saved.

Subman631
08-27-2009, 06:48 PM
I talked to the Baymont Inn and Suites today and they said that they can do 2 double bed or 1 king rooms for $71.40 plus tax if we get a block of 8 or more. Randy's crew needs 2 rooms so I need at least 6 more if you want one pm me and I will get it going. This spot is only about half a mile from our shop and 2-3 miles from the strip with good parking for trailers. PM me so I can get a block saved.

This place allow dogs and I mean the real kind.

Wrightman
08-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Do you need one?

Subman631
08-27-2009, 07:05 PM
I just sent them an email to see if they do, if they do then yes I'll need one room maybe two

Diesel Power
08-27-2009, 07:40 PM
i don't think Ken goes anywhere without his favorite pup.

Wrightman
08-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Their office had a sign but I believe you must pay more for pets.

powermad
08-27-2009, 08:19 PM
ok so whats the deal with camping? do i need to rent a hotel room or can i camp out somewhere and will it be extra if i do?

Wrightman
08-27-2009, 08:22 PM
We can camp at the strip but it is next to the airport so we can't get real crazy but there will be a lot of us there.

powermad
08-27-2009, 08:27 PM
im not planning on getting crazy. just drink some beer and shoot the chit with everyone! do the "campgrounds" fill up or will i be ok showing up whenever?

Subman631
08-27-2009, 08:31 PM
i don't think Ken goes anywhere without his favorite pup.

Your 100% correct Nick. I don't mind paying more, as long as it isn't ridiculous. Motel 6 is free. I'll let you know on the room/s

RILES
08-27-2009, 09:25 PM
im not planning on getting crazy. just drink some beer and shoot the chit with everyone! do the "campgrounds" fill up or will i be ok showing up whenever?

There is plenty of space, but I wouldn't plan on showing up too late $.02

Wrightman
08-27-2009, 10:32 PM
There is plenty of space, but I wouldn't plan on showing up too late $.02

We will be locked in at a certain time.

powermad
08-28-2009, 02:13 AM
im ploanning on getting there around 10 saturday morning.

Redneck6.0L
08-28-2009, 04:41 PM
plane ticket paid for, see you guys in redding

StrokerDude
08-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Awesome! Be great to meet you! I'm sure many will look forward to that.

NHRDA
08-28-2009, 10:59 PM
plane ticket paid for, see you guys in redding

ya but i heard you will racing a dodge :cheer: switching to the dark side:bang

Redneck6.0L
08-28-2009, 11:22 PM
ya but i heard you will racing a dodge :cheer: switching to the dark side:bang

i can lower my standards for one race:kick: i'm excited, should be a great time:cheer:

Wrightman
09-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Check the rooms post for an update on reservations and pricing.

rocracing
09-09-2009, 10:00 AM

Joe

NHRDA Payout Schedule

Contingency program will be eligible for all Drag Racer with over $5000 up for grabs

Cash payouts will be

Drag Racing
Pro Street
Winner $300
Runner up $150

Super Street
Winner $200
Runner up $100

Sportsman Et
Winner $100
Runner up $50

Sled Pulls
Modified
Winner $300
Runner up $150

Super Street
Winner $200
Runner up $100

Street
Winner $100
Runner up $50

Stock
Winner $50
Runner up $25

NHRDA
09-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Here are the rules for Show n Shine , Burnout Contest and Dyno

Show n Shine Competition
Rules: The Show n Shine competition will be a slow rolling caravan that will be stop in front of grand stands and be graded by our judges. We also will have a decibel meter gauging the crowd response and between the judges score and the crowd reaction we will pick a winner and runner up. So make sure you cheer for your favorite Truck. (note competitors not to exceed 25mph down track or they will be disqualified)
Sponsored by: Platinum Detail

Burnout Contest
Rules: The first 10 competitors to sign up at the NHRDA Booth will be entered into the burnout contest. Each competitor will have 25 seconds in the water box to make as much smoke as possible. Crowd response will be monitored by a Decibel meter and also rated by our judges. The combined score will give us our winner. . (note competitors not to exceed 25mph down track or they will be disqualified)
Sponsored by: Action Axle & Suspension

Dyno Competition
Rules: The dyno competition is open to all spectators and competitors. If you are a spectator and want to dyno your truck go drive your truck to the dyno. For $75.00 you will get 3 pulls on the dyno to see how much horsepower and torque your truck really puts to the ground and see who will be the winner in each class.

Classes will be:
Fuel only class
Unlimited class

Sponsored by: Spec Rite Converters

IdahoRob
09-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Any prizes for the dyno competition?

fordassassin
09-11-2009, 10:38 AM
The 25 seconds for the burnout, is that the time the wheels start spinning or the time spool up starts?

Wrightman
09-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Any prizes for the dyno competition?

Trophy. Not to sure about cash. Depends on how many people dyno.

01quadcab
09-11-2009, 01:23 PM
The 25 seconds for the burnout, is that the time the wheels start spinning or the time spool up starts?

25 seconds from the time you enter the waterbox is how I read it.

powermad
09-11-2009, 05:02 PM
just start break boosting on the drive to the water box! lol

fordassassin
09-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Well I need a good 7 seconds to spool these damn twins up. But once they spool up. I can make white clouds of my own.

powermad
09-12-2009, 02:10 AM
do you still street the truck? ive been watching your you tube vids for a while and havnt seen you really give it hell. lets see some burnout movies... well actually i will see it in person on saturday so nevermind.

fordassassin
09-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Yes, I daily drive the truck. I actually been driving to Redding and back to Fresno for the past 2 weeks. I drive the truck as is a lot. I drive it 1,500 miles every week. So this is my daily driver. I will do some burnouts on the 1/4 for you guys for sure.

I am having a rattle/ticking noise out of the motor and exhaust. I am hoping its not a valve seat. Put some sea foam in it and it made my Fuel Pressure come back up and seems the same still. I popped the hood and revved it up.
Seems the TWINS are CAUSING THE RATTLE. It has a big leak out of the waste gate plate. So I contacted Mr. Ron from Brown Valley and hope he can get me hooked up on time. The injectors are being sent off Monday morning. And Springs should be put in the truck. I won't be able to use the Bottle since I don't have studs yet.

powermad
09-13-2009, 01:47 AM
holy crap! you dont have studs yet?!? what kind of boost are you seeing? well i hope you get everything figured out by next weekend.

fordassassin
09-13-2009, 04:22 AM
I can see 60 psi with the stock FCA on my pump. I will adjust the valve lash for the 1st time on the truck. I am going to put Hamilton Springs in it and torque down the stock studs for now, since the money is going towards Stainless Steel bodies on Monday. Modded FCA should be here by Wednesday. Hopefully injector's should be here by Wednesday.

However, the HTT fix will have to be discussed with HTT since they are suppose to fix it for a certain amount of money. And I might just have them send me the material needed to repair it. Since the truck down low is HORRIBLE.

powermad
09-13-2009, 04:02 PM
sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you!

does anyone know if i will be able to enter the camping area around 10pm? it looks like im not leaving till around 7 friday night.

Wrightman
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM
I think we might let you in.:poke:

NHRDA
09-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Here is tenative schedule of events. Times may vary depending on number of competitors.

Redding Dragstrip September 19th 2009

Admission Gates open 8am
Adults $10.00
Military $7.00
Children 12 & under free

Drag Racing Tech Card Fee
Sportsman Et $25.00
Super Street $35.00
Pro Street $35.00
Pro Stock $50.00
Top Diesel $50.00

Sled Pulls Tech Card Fee
All Classses $35.00

Gates open 8am
Drag Racing Tech 8am till 10am
Drivers meeting 9:45 AM

Drag Racing
First round qualify 10:00 AM
Second Round qualify 11:00 AM
Exhibition Vehicles 11:45 AM
National Anthem Noon
First round elimination 12:15 PM
Hot Lap ET Class 2nd round
Show n Shine 1:00 PM
2nd Round eliminaton 1:30 PM
Exhibition Vehicles
Hot Lap ET Class 3nd round
Burnout Contest 2:30pm
3rd Round elimination 3:00PM
Trophy's / Burnout- Show 3:30 PM
4th round elimination 4:00PM
Exhibition Vehicles 4:15PM
Finals Drag Racing 4:30PM
Trophy - Drag Racing 4:45PM

Sled Pulling
Sled Pull Tech 12 till 4PM
Sled Pull finals 5:00 till done
Stock Diesel Class
Diesel Street Class
Super Street Class
Diesel Modified Clas

Sled Pull Trophys presentation

DieselCharger
09-15-2009, 03:59 PM
That looks like a action packed day, the weather is going to be perfect.

Subman631
09-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Crap!!!We've got a gremlin in Max'd Out we can't find and will not be coming to Redding. Need to find our problem and get the truck ready for Boise on Oct 3. You guys have fun.

DieselCharger
09-16-2009, 12:07 AM
was looking foreward to see you guys and the truck good luck in Boise.

DMS1707
09-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Crap!!!We've got a gremlin in Max'd Out we can't find and will not be coming to Redding. Need to find our problem and get the truck ready for Boise on Oct 3. You guys have fun.I was getting my truck all ready for you dame it!!!!! Well hope you get it figured out. Drake

Pat T.
09-16-2009, 07:11 AM
Crap!!!We've got a gremlin in Max'd Out we can't find and will not be coming to Redding. Need to find our problem and get the truck ready for Boise on Oct 3. You guys have fun.

That sucks Ken, but glad you found it before you made the trip all the way down to Redding. Get it fixed and we'll see you guys in Boise.

IdahoRob
09-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Crap!!!We've got a gremlin .

Yeah, and it's that little bastard with the mohawk, the mean one that giggles alot, think he's named stripe!

Good luck this weekend everyone! Stay cool

fordassassin
09-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Whats the weather looking like this weekend in Redding for us?

Also, can someone explain to me what is Super Street class? I don't want to do brackets. What times do you have to run to compete in Super Street and also, what is break out time in this class? As well as modifications allowed?

Pat T.
09-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Well as fast as you can as long as you and your rig are legal to go that fast.

Here are our classes... NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Diesel Drag Race Classes! (http://www.nhrda.com/Classes.htm)

And the rules for each class... NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Diesel Drag Race Rules! (http://www.nhrda.com/Rules.htm)

fordassassin
09-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Thank You Pat.

Looks like I will just be doing super street if I get my truck back together and make the 6 1/2 hour drive. Hope to see everyone at this event and have a great time.

BigBadDodge
09-16-2009, 02:00 PM
MLM sled pulling rules?

BBD

Subman631
09-16-2009, 03:57 PM
I was getting my truck all ready for you dame it!!!!! Well hope you get it figured out. Drake

I know and I'm really sorry we can't make it, we were really looking forward to racing you. You coming to Boise on Oct 3rd? Great track, cool weather and fast times.

Michael
09-16-2009, 05:14 PM
I think this is all a conspiracy by Max'd Out to get everyone to come to their home track ;)

DieselCharger
09-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Michael,

are you racing the vw in Redding this weekend ?

Diesel Gear
09-16-2009, 09:26 PM
I Am Devistated We Cant Be There.... Things Are So Slow Right Now......i Hope Your Event Is Amazing...you Guys Deserve The Best Cuz You Are The Best!!

rocracing
09-16-2009, 10:01 PM
was looking foreward to see you guys and the truck good luck in Boise.

After winning Pro Street in Medford you have now qualified for the Regional Finals in Boise. :poke:

Now you can line up against Maxed Out at Boise:poke::poke:

DieselCharger
09-17-2009, 12:03 AM
If I make it though Redding without breaking a shaft in the trans it will be a miracle the only billet shaft i have is a input and it came out of trans 6 years ago and I think the stock inputs where holding up better then, I dont really plan on it driving home after this weekend to much more fun left in it .

JQmile
09-17-2009, 01:15 AM
You don't have enough traction to break a shaft Harvey, I expect a 10.87 at 145 mph on both stages of spray LOL

01quadcab
09-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Thank You Pat.

Looks like I will just be doing super street if I get my truck back together and make the 6 1/2 hour drive. Hope to see everyone at this event and have a great time.

It took me 6.5 hours from bakersfield to redding. you should do it in like 5.5-6

fordassassin
09-17-2009, 12:15 PM
It took me 6.5 hours from bakersfield to redding. you should do it in like 5.5-6

Not if I have to tow 2 trucks on a gooseneck maybe. And then knowing me, I love to stop and eat. Then take my sweet a$$ time and be late to every event.

Michael
09-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Michael,

are you racing the vw in Redding this weekend ?

Harvey,
Still not sure of my plans at this point. I've got my daughter with me, which usually mandates bringing the camper (so she has a place to hang out while I'm on track). Is there a playground at the dragstrip?

I'm a little shaky about bringing the F350 & camper, as I have a front trans seal that leaks when it gets hot. I was planning to pull the trans this week and install a high-temp front seal, but I managed to misplace the damn seal. Replacement seal is on its way, but it will probably arrive Saturday. It all probably adds up to me missing this event, but I may make a last ditch attempt to make it.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

DieselCharger
09-17-2009, 04:10 PM
there is no play ground but there is some fun stuff to do in Redding like turtle bay and the sun dial bridge but your right you need a way to get here first

BigBadDodge
09-17-2009, 09:36 PM
MLM sled pulling rules?

BBD

Anybody !!!!!! a link to the rules anything !!!! I am not just asking for me but for all those locals and folks who travel so they know the rules and can fit into a class. Or is this a no rules pull and you will just let every body hook regardless of saftey gear or not????

I couldn't find anything on the NHRDA site or the forums in regards to the sled pulling rules unless I am blind. There is plenty on the racing rules.

Hook us up with the rules please :)

BBD

Diesel Power
09-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Scott rules are MLM's.. it said it somewhere earlier in the thread.

rocracing
09-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Anybody !!!!!! a link to the rules anything !!!! I am not just asking for me but for all those locals and folks who travel so they know the rules and can fit into a class. Or is this a no rules pull and you will just let every body hook regardless of saftey gear or not????

I couldn't find anything on the NHRDA site or the forums in regards to the sled pulling rules unless I am blind. There is plenty on the racing rules.

Hook us up with the rules please :)

BBD

Sorry Scott I thought we posted earlier

here ya go http://mlm-motorsports.com/rules.html (http://mlm-motorsports.com/rules.html)

96cumminsJSD
09-18-2009, 12:02 AM
Whats the weather looking like this weekend in Redding for us?

Also, can someone explain to me what is Super Street class? I don't want to do brackets. What times do you have to run to compete in Super Street and also, what is break out time in this class? As well as modifications allowed?

this saturday it is supposed to be partly cloudy with a high of 93.

Redneck6.0L
09-18-2009, 12:52 AM
Headed to the airport now, see u guys tomorrow night

Wrightman
09-18-2009, 01:28 AM
I Am Devistated We Cant Be There.... Things Are So Slow Right Now......i Hope Your Event Is Amazing...you Guys Deserve The Best Cuz You Are The Best!!

We are sorely going to miss you guys. I hope things start to look up for you soon.

fordassassin
09-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Hopefully I will get this truck done tomorrow. Got it fired up without turbo's. Looks good so far, but I hope to you guys Saturday at 8 a.m..

rocracing
09-18-2009, 09:08 AM
On our way to airport to meet Ellerton in Seattle then off to Redding.

Hey Jeremy get any sleep last night :hehe:

RILES
09-18-2009, 09:16 AM

My guess would be NO, those guys will get plenty of sleep when they're dead, until then its full tilt all the time

Pat T.
09-18-2009, 09:48 AM

Just don't forget me :rockwoot:

BigBadDodge
09-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Sorry Scott I thought we posted earlier

here ya go http://mlm-motorsports.com/rules.html (http://mlm-motorsports.com/rules.html)

Thanks Randy just trying to be sure we don't get a bunch of folks showing up that don't fit into a class and then say they never saw the rules and start crying :) it may be to late for that now anyway :)

See you guy's tonight

BBD

Redneck6.0L
09-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Well 8hrs in the same airport will turn you into a alcoholic LOL

cbtoyz
09-18-2009, 01:15 PM
HA HA! Have a Safe Flight. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Wrightman
09-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Plenty camping at the track already. Looks like it will be a good turn out. See you all in the morning.

And Randy. JSD Moto is Sleep When We Are Dead or there is nothing else to do.

Subman631
09-19-2009, 11:47 PM
so who all made it and what were the fastest times did Total Performance Diesel from Santa Rosa make it? How about Dirty Max from Montana?

96cumminsJSD
09-20-2009, 12:05 AM
It was a great turn out. lots of fast trucks. both dirty max and total diesel performance made it. but for some reason a local drag racer around here drove "dirty max" since the driver couldnt make it.

Subman631
09-20-2009, 12:11 AM
It was a great turn out. lots of fast trucks. both dirty max and total diesel performance made it. but for some reason a local drag racer around here drove "dirty max" since the driver couldnt make it.

Michael obviously didn't make it. At least you got to see it, that truck will run over 150 and if they ever get all the bugs worked out should be in the 8's. Boise a much better track and it will be much cooler.

powermad
09-20-2009, 04:32 AM
go to my youtube page i have all the highlights from it. just no times. i know drake ran a mid 10 dirty max did around the same. who ever owned the truck with the mohawk has a fast truck.

RonA
09-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Plenty camping at the track already. Looks like it will be a good turn out. See you all in the morning.

And Randy. JSD Moto is Sleep When We Are Dead or there is nothing else to do.

Hopefully you guys have nothing to do today and get a chance to take a break. It sounds like it has been a long week.

JQmile
09-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Dirtymax ran high 9s with a green driver (some guy named Steve). Track was in bad shape for vehicles on slicks (that were 2wd) there were some low 7 second dragsters (gas stuff) running 8s and 9s. Drake's truck is impressive. He was having fueling issues a little past half track and still ran a 10.53 (i think) at like 120 mph in the final. Lot of trucks in the 12s and 11s. Good turnout, glad to be there!

DieselCharger
09-20-2009, 11:33 AM
great time lots of people, Randy Cole did a great job anouncing the event. I think he may have found a second career ...lol My take on the drags strips condition was good since Ii broke the pinion on at the line and once again I went further backwards than foreward and thanks Big Bad Dodge for the tow. Seeing Brad and Drake race was awesome and Drakes great sportsmanship in the final round made a class act of the race.

Pitz
09-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Hope you guys had fun- I look forward to being back in the States for all the fun next year!!!!!

paint94979
09-20-2009, 12:26 PM
NHRDA ran the event really well... I can't say the same for the people who prepped the track. It was for lack of a better word awful. Guys who usually cut 1.5 60's were in the 1.7 area... But i thought it was a good event overall

Subman631
09-20-2009, 01:27 PM
NHRDA ran the event really well... I can't say the same for the people who prepped the track. It was for lack of a better word awful. Guys who usually cut 1.5 60's were in the 1.7 area... But i thought it was a good event overall

Randy and the rest of the NHRDA people work their butts off to put on a good event. You will love the Boise track if you haven't been there before. The only think I don't care for is the staging area, it make you turn pretty tight and there is only two staging lanes but they seem to have the process down pretty well. Good pit area, and good loud speakers so you can hear what's going on. They always prep the track well and like the diesels. It will be fun.

JQmile
09-20-2009, 01:54 PM
I have to second Harvey's opinion about Drake. He was stalling for the race until Brad could finish up his ride (kept popping freeze plugs)...Drake still got em, but it's always nice to see some side-by-side finals.

Diesel Power
09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Just got home. Left the truck in Redding as the ATS tranny finally gave up the ghost on my pull. Congrats to John and Joel for the 1-2 finish. It was great finally meeting Brad from G&J and checking out that beautiful truck.

Drake and Brad's run was cool to watch. Congrats to Drake. Sounds like its finally staying together!

Thanks to everyone who put on the event!

StrokerDude
09-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Definately looking forward to seeing this event continue on through the years! It was a great event, long live the.....
JEFFERSON STATE DIESEL NATIONALS

Diesel Power
09-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh i forgot to mention hopefully Hector (sorry if i'm wrong) makes it home and gets his engine fixed. It was nice meeting you too.

Bponci
09-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Had a great time. Thanks to all that helped me and NHRDA along with Jefferson State Diesel for a awsome event! Yes, i had issues with freeze plug blowing out and i give Drake and J&h performance a thumbs up for being a class act. (getting parts and supporting me) The final round was a little hetic to say the least for me. I was worried about the stock intermediate shaft breaking but i left the line at 35 psi and blew off all 4 slicks for quite a ways. I hope to have it dialed in for the arm drop by the sea at Samoa Drag Strip.

Subman631
09-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Had a great time. Thanks to all that helped me and NHRDA along with Jefferson State Diesel for a awsome event! Yes, i had issues with freeze plug blowing out and i give Drake and J&h performance a thumbs up for being a class act. (getting parts and supporting me) The final round was a little hetic to say the least for me. I was worried about the stock intermediate shaft breaking but i left the line at 35 psi and blew off all 4 slicks for quite a ways. I hope to have it dialed in for the arm drop by the sea at Samoa Drag Strip.
Any chance you making Boise on Oct 3rd?

BigBadDodge
09-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Just want to reiterate what everybody else is saying it was a great event thanks to the staff of Jefferson State and NHRDA for the event. I think the sled pulling track was prepped great I was skeptical at first seeing it sit there and dry out all day but the track crew pulled it off :) Thanks to Randy for the awesome announcing and the hype, which I didn’t live up to :( but hey that happens sometimes in this sport.

Brad saw you guy’s at breakfast when we were hunting for some more #2 this morning, good seeing you and the family again.

I am a sled puller but Drake’s truck was impressive non the less :Cheer:

BBD

Erik@LCD
09-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Great event!! The track was definitely slippery, but it is what it is. Thanks to Randy for putting together the event and all the other sponsors. I was stoked to eek out the ET Sportsman win and our guys (and girl!) did great on the dyno and at the sled pull.
cool seeing everyone there, can't wait for the next one!

Bponci
09-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Scott,We did see you guys drive by the dinner. Thanks for the 1st freeze plug. I wish i had more time to visit but i was trying to repair issues. It was good to see you and Dana. Subman631,I wont be able to attend the Boise event due to work load vs time away.

Camotanker
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM

Brad,
Get that damn thing back together!!! Arm drop is right around the corner...

Where the hell are the videos already? :hehe:

cbtoyz
09-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I also want to thank Jefferson State Diesel, and NHRDA for putting on a really great event. That was my first time racing in an NHRDA event, and I was really impressed with how smooth it went. Thanks again! Colin "Super Street Runner up"

Subman631
09-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Scott,We did see you guys drive by the dinner. Thanks for the 1st freeze plug. I wish i had more time to visit but i was trying to repair issues. It was good to see you and Dana. Subman631,I wont be able to attend the Boise event due to work load vs time away.

Damn that is too bad, we'll have to make it a point to hook up somewhere next year. Any chance that Drake will make Boise or do you know?

Bponci
09-20-2009, 11:28 PM
He didnt say. Did you get the gremlins figured out with the truck?

fordassassin
09-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Great turn out, but wasn't happy with my truck. Guess the clutches welded together in the transmission. Couldn't even break into the 11's. I kept running 13 flat @ 119 and 122. So the truck is surely a mid or low 11 second daily driver, but the Alto clutches need to be replaced.

Hopefully I can make it to truck fest.

DMS1707
09-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Thank you Randy for a great event!!!! I never had that much fun in my truck before and it was awesome, it was the first time ever that I've been at a big event with my truck and it didn't break.Im a little up set that I couldn't run my truck turned all the way up cause for some reason it would shut down, but I'll figure it out before I race it again.It still ran good and it was super fun!!! Brad it was a blast racing with you, your a savage blowin freeze plugs and fixing them and getting back out there and getting down thats racing brother!!!

Thanks to everyone that put this awesome event together Jefferson State Diesel,NDHRA,J&H Diesel and all the sponsors behind it cait wait till next year!!!!!!

Also thanks to all the help from all my friends and sponsors for being behind me....Drake TPD

DMS1707
09-21-2009, 01:17 AM
Damn that is too bad, we'll have to make it a point to hook up somewhere next year. Any chance that Drake will make Boise or do you know?I'll be in Boise to blow your windows out so best get some wood screws and duck tape lol jk.We are planning on going now so it should be sweet can't wait there gonna be some fast trucks your truck and Drever's that I know of, might be time to strap the bottles in for you to lol!!!!! Are you in pro street class or super street? Drake TPD

Subman631
09-21-2009, 01:30 AM
He didnt say. Did you get the gremlins figured out with the truck?

Yes, hope to going deep into the 9's in Boise on drag radials.

Subman631
09-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Thank you Randy for a great event!!!! I never had that much fun in my truck before and it was awesome, it was the first time ever that I've been at a big event with my truck and it didn't break.Im a little up set that I couldn't run my truck turned all the way up cause for some reason it would shut down, but I'll figure it out before I race it again.It still ran good and it was super fun!!! Brad it was a blast racing with you, your a savage blowin freeze plugs and fixing them and getting back out there and getting down thats racing brother!!!

Thanks to everyone that put this awesome event together Jefferson State Diesel,NDHRA,J&H Diesel and all the sponsors behind it cait wait till next year!!!!!!

Also thanks to all the help from all my friends and sponsors for being behind me....Drake TPD

Damn sorry we missed it hope you are coming to Boise??

Subman631
09-21-2009, 01:41 AM
I'll be in Boise to blow your windows out so best get some wood screws and duck tape lol jk.We are planning on going now so it should be sweet can't wait there gonna be some fast trucks your truck and Drever's that I know of, might be time to strap the bottles in for you to lol!!!!! Are you in pro street class or super street? Drake TPD

That's great, really looking forward to meeting you and seeing your truck. Congratulations on your great performance in Redding.:rockwoot::rockwoot: You will love the Boise track. NOS is allowed in Boise, but real fast diesel trucks don't normally run it, you can if you feel you need it. We'll run both Pro and Superstreet. Will probably run Drag radials in both. It will be fun. Really looking looking forward to seeing you guys. Subman

DMS1707
09-21-2009, 01:47 AM
That's great, really looking forward to meeting you and seeing your truck. Congratulations on your great performance in Redding.:rockwoot::rockwoot: You will love the Boise track. NOS is allowed in Boise, but real fast diesel trucks don't normally run it, you can if you feel you need it. We'll run both Pro and Superstreet. Will probably run Drag radials in both. It will be fun. Really looking looking forward to seeing you guys. SubmanWhere gonna go over the truck this week and try to see why it's shutting down under full power,but as of right were 90% going so it should be fun is Drever racing coming down?

Redneck6.0L
09-21-2009, 02:13 AM
I hope so cause someone needs to take that chip off of Ken's shoulder, high HP trucks don't run nos, sorry if we don't have max'd out racing's money to put in our trucks.

Redneck6.0L
09-21-2009, 02:18 AM
On a better note, redding was a lot of fun, got to catch up with people and meet new ones, everyone was great. Randy thanks for letting me use your truck to qualify for superstreet. Pat it was a blast. Again great event and had a great time. Drake see you in boise.

Pat T.
09-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Yea I hope everyone had a good time, it was a lot of fun putting this event on. I hope everyone who had issues with their rigs can get them fixed in time to make Boise. I forget the girls name who won her sled pull class, but she said it was her first pull ever... snapped the driveline right out of the transfer case... ouch. But she said the money she won went to help fix the truck, for a first time that was an awesome pull, you guys in cali better watch out for her. Scott it was really cool to finally meet you, bummer your truck wouldn't spool up, none the less you still put on a show. Chris was still smiling sunday when we saw him, wonder if his truck might get turned into a crawler? LMAO Not sure what the guys name was who raced the blue six speed, he had never raced before and was asking for some advice so Shawn and I helped him out, guess it must have worked because the next round he was launching HARD, he had all 4 smoking off the line. Oh yea Shawn... "SAVE THE NACHOS!!!"

rocracing
09-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks to everyone that came out and supported the 1st annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. We had a great turnout on both trucks and spectators. I was good to meet new competitors and to see old freinds.

A big thanks to all the local sponsors that made this a great event. It was really nice to see the local shops having vendor booths and also that they brought their customers with them to compete. That is how great events happen when everyone gets involved it benefits everyone.

Thanks again to
Jefferson State Diesel (thanks Jeremy and Chris and whole crew)
Higuera Family
Specrite Converter
Action Axle
J & H Performance
Siskyou Muffler
Winch Ready
Left Coast Diesel
Diesel Nut Motorsports
TEC
Napa
Matco Tools
Ardens
Crown Motors
MBRP Exhaust
Dynomite Diesel
South Bend Clutches
AFE Power
Grand Rock Exhaust
The Diesel Site
Power Service Products
BD Power
Randys Offroad
Mr Deez Motorsports
TS Performance

Thanks again to all:rockwoot:

It will be a couple of day before we get stuff on website. I drove to Boise yesterday to promote the West Coast Diesel Nationals. Man I tell you Boise is ready I stopped to get fuel last night and had 3 trucks come up and tell they cant wait for October 3rd. Then while trying to find motel room I had another 6 trucks honk and wave. I would have to say that Nathan and Rob have been spreading the word. Well off to local stores go hang flyers and posters for the West Coast Regionals :cheer:

BIG_RED
09-21-2009, 09:44 AM
AWESOME EVENT!!!!!!!!!!
A Big Thanks To Everyone Who Made It Happin =)

BlackFogWriter
09-21-2009, 12:17 PM
A huge thank you to the Jefferson State Diesel crew for putting on this event! Such a great group of guys! We appreciate all the hard work they put in for sure! :Cheer:

Also, thank you to the Left Coast Diesel crew for your hospitality and a great time! I'm looking forward to more good times!

Eric, congrats on your win! Can't wait to see that spread with you and Joe in Diesel Power. I'm going to frame that one! :rockwoot:

Subman631
09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
I hope so cause someone needs to take that chip off of Ken's shoulder, high HP trucks don't run nos, sorry if we don't have max'd out racing's moneyto put in our trucks. Ken doesn't have it anymore either:D

Subman631
09-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Where gonna go over the truck this week and try to see why it's shutting down under full power,but as of right were 90% going so it should be fun is Drever racing coming down?

My understand he will be there, as will Aaron, his truck is also very fast. It will be a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll have the 06 ready by then, I might put NOS on it.

Subman631
09-21-2009, 12:38 PM
I hope so cause someone needs to take that chip off of Ken's shoulder, high HP trucks don't run nos, sorry if we don't have max'd out racing's money to put in our trucks.

You drive a Ford, even Obama's give way money program couldn't make it fast.:poke:

Redneck6.0L
09-21-2009, 12:59 PM
You drive a Ford, even Obama's give way money program couldn't make it fast.:poke:

at least the ford is still running, wheres max'd out been, oh yeah sitting in a shop with a blown motor:owned:, it may not be as fast as the rest of you but at least i didn't just drop a truck off with 100 000 and said make it fast. :kick: let's weight max'd out upto 7800lbs and see how fast you run then. nothing more money could fix. :bang

Pat T.
09-21-2009, 01:21 PM

Carefull of that whole karma thing there Ken LMAO... She's mean and she never forgets... I tried to pay karma off once... didn't work out so well for me...

cranked_dodge
09-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Eleven days guys.... going to be the best event yet.

Wrightman
09-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Finally got a chance to get on here and tell everyone thank you.

Speciall thanks to TEAM JEFFERSON STATE without all of you this would have been very hard. For all who don't know who that is it is the group of people we have met from all over who we feel are family that voluntered much time and effort to help with this event. I felt very overwhelmed and I am glad it seems everyone had fun. Thankyou to all supporting sponsors and vendors. Thanks also to all participants it can be a little nerve racking when you don't know how many competitors there will be and I was happy with the turn out. Thanks also to NHRDA: Pat, Randy, Stacey and part timer Shaun aka Nacho Libre :poke:

Hope to see you all next year and already making plans will let you know the date(s) much sooner this time.

Jeremy

Subman631
09-21-2009, 03:38 PM
at least the ford is still running, wheres max'd out been, oh yeah sitting in a shop with a blown motor:owned:, it may not be as fast as the rest of you but at least i didn't just drop a truck off with 100 000 and said make it fast. :kick: let's weight max'd out upto 7800lbs and see how fast you run then. nothing more money could fix. :bang

Engine is not blown, at least not yet, it does have a peculiar and inconsistent sound, but it will be ready for Boise. Bring you Ford down, it's always good to see one entered in something besides the brackets. I'll tell you what, I'll show you all the receipts for Max'd Out and you pay me the difference between that and $100,000, that's American $ by the way, how about it? With that I could make a pretty dent in paying for the Pepsi Prosteet truck. Hope you make it to Boise, I've got an 06 that should be pretty close to your Ford, if the damn thing ever gets finished.

You should try and take some of that BS out of the bed of your Ford, would make it much lighter and faster I'm sure.

Redneck6.0L
09-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Don't have the money togo, new baby here and mama not working now it made things to tight, I was hoping to make it but it's not looking good, so another time and we'll catch up. I still want to see max'd out run in person someday. You guys have fun. It's going to be one hell of an event.

RedPuller
09-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Just got home. Left the truck in Redding as the ATS tranny finally gave up the ghost on my pull.

You gonna make it to Hollister Nick? How 'bout your backyard hook @ Sac raceway the next weekend?

Joe

Diesel Power
09-21-2009, 04:18 PM
I hope so. tranny will hopefully come out today and be on its way back for a refresh tomorrow. It will be close but i'm trying.

You gonna make it to Hollister Nick? How 'bout your backyard hook @ Sac raceway the next weekend?

Joe

Subman631
09-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Don't have the money togo, new baby here and mama not working now it made things to tight, I was hoping to make it but it's not looking good, so another time and we'll catch up. I still want to see max'd out run in person someday. You guys have fun. It's going to be one hell of an event.

Damn that's too bad, but congratulations on the new baby. We'll be in Edmonton for the August shoot out next year for sure. Going to be some really good Canadian trucks in Boise, I wish we could get Americans (at least in the west) half as excited as the Canadians get over diesel trucks. It's very difficult to get a 6.0 running as well as you have yours, and I know it's not cheap either. I want to see it run as well. Take care and hope you can make it. Ken

Subman631
09-21-2009, 04:44 PM
I hope so. tranny will hopefully come out today and be on its way back for a refresh tomorrow. It will be close but i'm trying.

You ever going to drag race again Nick or are you done with that?

Diesel Power
09-22-2009, 02:49 AM
no i'm not done. the truck was apart until recently and i've only got a few pulls left so i was waiting. the cage is going to be replaced and i'll probably take it to the track and see how it runs with the new tranny in a month after pulling season is over.

You ever going to drag race again Nick or are you done with that?

RonA
09-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Did Hoss and the Red Rocket make it down? It didn't sound like he was going to be ready in time. I was hoping Nathan(IdahoCTD) was going to make it too. Guess I will have to venture northward to meet some of these guys.

Subman631
09-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Did Hoss and the Red Rocket make it down? It didn't sound like he was going to be ready in time. I was hoping Nathan(IdahoCTD) was going to make it too. Guess I will have to venture northward to meet some of these guys.

I guess Hoss didn't make Redding either. Our truck was not ready, it will be for Boise and I'm sure Hoss will be there as well.

MelissaW
09-22-2009, 03:48 PM
[Thank you to all my new and old friends at Redding last weekend for making my first pull so much fun; I had an absolute blast! A huge thank you to Adam for having the faith in me to drive his truck (even though I broke it:), Jefferson State Diesel for putting on the event and special thanks to Chris W. for helping Adam get the truck fixed Sunday~ "Draw your line of standard and live above it" GirlPowerRacing.com

powermad
09-22-2009, 05:03 PM
[Thank you to all my new and old friends at Redding last weekend for making my first pull so much fun; I had an absolute blast! A huge thank you to Adam for having the faith in me to drive his truck (even though I broke it:), Jefferson State Diesel for putting on the event and special thanks to Chris W. for helping Adam get the truck fixed Sunday~ "Draw your line of standard and live above it" GirlPowerRacing.com

i think your pull was the highlight of the event. you did damn good for it being your first pull... well either then breaking a drive shaft. lol :Cheer:

01quadcab
09-22-2009, 11:22 PM

Yeah the guys at Jefferson State will try and do just about anything they can do to get you back on the road. My dad lost the lift pump on his 04 in willows called into the shop at 530 Jeremy answers gets him a pump, and makes sure I get it so he can continue on his trip.

GANDJDIESEL
09-23-2009, 06:30 PM
We just made it home this morning. We decided to take a couple of xtra days and check out the red woods. According to the the map it was only an extra 150 miles there. Where im from thats 2hours, it was actualy 5hours california time Tons of road construction on they way to the coast.
It was a great event, the track was way loose and they warned me as soon as we teched, no license no9s. So we asked around for a brave soul with a license. A local guy who drives a 7second vw dragstered steped up and decided to try it. He ran high 9s and loved the truck.
Nice to meet you Nick sorry I didnt make it down town with you. The wife and dog both got sick and I spent the night taking care of them.

GANDJDIESEL
09-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Nick im not sure if Hector made it back to Idaho yet. When we got to the turn at Susanville his truck was on atrailer sitting along side the road. This was at 7pm monday night. I called hid buddy and found out that the tow truck folded the hitch up when the had to hit the brakes. They got it welded back up and were heading back to get it.

gododge99
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
alright guys i finally got some pics uploaded
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0358.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0360.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0361.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0362.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0364.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0365.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0367.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0369.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0370.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0371.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0372.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0374.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0381.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0382.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k253/kinkrider45/IMG_0383.jpg

rocracing
09-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Sorry about the delay on getting pictures up on website.

Here they are http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090919a/

Man this was a great event I cant wait for next years event :cheer:

Michael
10-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Great photos, wish I could have made it! I am glad I finally pulled my trans and fixed the leak though, so I can run it without problems in Boise. Just wish I could have gotten that done and still made Redding!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

rocracing
10-07-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090919a/images/IMG_5721.jpg

Welcome to Jefferson State can I take your order:hehe::hehe:

she_strokes04
10-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Randy you are too funny

:lolly:

RILES
10-08-2009, 09:56 PM
http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090919a/images/IMG_5721.jpg

Welcome to Jefferson State can I take your order:hehe::hehe:

If your looking for outstanding customer service and honest answers, Jefferson State is right for you.

If your looking for fries with gravy, someone to blow smoke on your stink star, a 13mm pump that makes less than 500hp, a double order of sodomy, or someone to make excuses and justify your bad behavior, then you need to move along, these are just a few of the common things you WONT find on the menu.

rocracing
10-08-2009, 11:07 PM
I will agree Jeremy and the whole Jefferson State crew are top notch we did events together in Arizona and Texas and that is why we signed on with them to do the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals.

but ya have to admit the picture was pretty funny. I told Jeremy never trust me with the camera. Cant wait till next years event it will be 10 times bigger:rockwoot:

Erik@LCD
10-09-2009, 10:29 AM
No Stink Star? How Sad.

Wrightman
10-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Randy you are too funny

:lolly:

X2. Payback is a muthaf@&*%r Randy.

RILES
10-09-2009, 01:19 PM
No Stink Star? How Sad.

There is a drive thru diesel performance that has a stink star and double sodomy combo if thats your thing:poke:

Erik@LCD
10-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Man, that is a great marketing idea. I will work on that.

RILES
10-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Please tell me your not considering a drive thru sodomy kiosk next door to the shop LOL your geographic location makes this a scary thought :poke:

Erik@LCD
10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
What, toothless meth *****s don't make good sodomy servers?

Erik@LCD
10-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I mean hoo ers

JOESHTRDDSL
10-09-2009, 06:42 PM
What would the slogan be? Come down to left coast sodomy where the toothless hoo ers will stick it to ya. Service with a toothless smile.

RILES
10-09-2009, 09:09 PM
You guys have totally gayed :homo: this thread up so bad I refuse to even throw Beave under the bus in it, :doh: I'm out

Beave
10-09-2009, 09:28 PM
holy crap this is a first

01quadcab
10-09-2009, 11:08 PM
holy crap this is a first

I was thinking the same thing. He never misses a chance... Must be getting soft in his old age :poke:

powermad
10-10-2009, 02:12 AM
hey erik i bet that old drunk tweeker at the gtg would work for your *****house. lol

JOESHTRDDSL
10-10-2009, 09:30 AM
:rockwoot:Damn, we shut Riles up.:rockwoot: