Help Asap!!!

I have a 05 LLY that has been acting up and i cant figure out the problem. I went to go get efi live and gauges done on monday and at about 8 o'clock monday night i turned my truck off, then went back outside fifteen minutes later and when you turn the key to the on position everything is fine except the glow plugs dont turn on, when you try to start it nothing happens, no ticking just blank. This has happened four times since monday and everytime it happens if you let the truck sit for an hour or so it will start up just fine like nothing was wrong. Tried disableing the theft on efi live and that didnt do anything. will set it to stock today but i dont think this is the problem since i shut the truck off about four times monday before it acted up at around 8. Ideas?

Glow plugs wouldn't attemt to operate right now I wouldn't think. Did you buy EFILive yourself or from a reseller that tunes your truck? It does sound like an anti-theft problem though.

What's Kyle's opinion on it. If it's a new issue I would definitely ask him; might have seen it before.

A possible cause may be not related to the upgrade. The ignition switches on these trucks are crap It may be your only problem just bad timing

my buddy's lly did that exact same thing when he wasnt paying attention and turn his key off while changing tunes with his ppe.... he took it to the dealer and had fried the pcm. and lucky hes good friends with the manager there cuz he got it warrantied..... new pcm was like 1200.

Back