PDA

View Full Version : Checking Interest- Kempton Pa

Dgeman
08-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I am thinking about putting together another truck pull at the Kempton fair grounds. I dont have a date yet but I was thinking late August or September. Will most likely have one of the Decision Maker sleds. I know its a year away but I would just like to know who would think about coming out to the pull. We usually get about 50 trucks to pull at the fair in the street diesel class. I would like to have some good 2.8" or 3" trucks there also. I dont think there will be any tractor classes. So basically the run down would be- street legal 4x4 gassers, super stock gassers, street diesel trucks and the modified diesel classes will depend on how many trucks show up and turbo size. I'm thinking 2.8" and up in one class(including twin charger trucks) and the rest in another class. Let me know what you guys think and I'm up for suggestions on anything. I am also looking for some more sponsors if there is any interest in that. Hopefully I can get thiis together and make a yearly thing out of it. Thanks

Mike

lightsOUT
08-15-2009, 01:35 PM
That's sounds like a real good idea.

20cumminsram05
08-15-2009, 01:50 PM
sounds like a plan...

lightsOUT
08-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Is this just a fun day or an actual paying pull? If it's paying then you might want to consider seperating the factory driveline trucks from the open driveline trucks. Just a thought.

DISTURBED
08-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey, why is everybody always hateing on us open driveline guys:hehe:

RAMpage
08-15-2009, 06:51 PM
2.8 or 3.0 sounds good to me, come next year ill be able to run either one:evil

Whippit96
08-16-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm in as long as it's not the same day as our local fair pull in late August.

NEsmoker
08-16-2009, 10:23 PM
I say push it into september, end of august is to jammed up. I think it would hurt attendence, But sept isnt so bad.

xtreme8504
08-16-2009, 10:52 PM
You could count me +3 in...

Dgeman
08-17-2009, 08:45 AM
I'm hoping to give payouts to atleast top 3 in each class but that all depends on what kind of turnout I get. The more I think about it I think I will make it sometime in september. As far as the open driveline thing goes that is gonna depend on what shows up also. So far its looking good I have some sponsors already which is a great help. This is the only site I posted this on and got some pretty positive feedback from and great ideas. Keep the ideas coming and I'm sure we can make this work out.

Thanks,
Mike