PDA

View Full Version : Weekend On The Edge Call Out To Fletcher

Subman631
08-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Ok this is an official call out. Fletcher bring your truck and I don't care which one to On the Edge Friday night Sept 4th at Rocky Mtn Raceway and let's see what it's got. I don't think you can beat an old 4x4 GMC running nothing but #2 at either 1/8 or 1/4 mile. If you do, I'll buy your fuel to drive home. You up to the challenge?? Let's race bud, give the folks something to watch and talk about

malibu795
08-29-2009, 10:58 PM
:pop:

5150ram
08-30-2009, 10:42 AM
:pop:

trentnell
08-30-2009, 11:45 AM
:rockwoot:

Redneck6.0L
08-30-2009, 11:57 AM
look how big someone's nuts get when they have the fastest duramax on #2:kick:, how about you call out all CR's and see what kind of responce you get, all joking aside you guys have a kick a$% ride

Lucky Jeff
08-30-2009, 12:28 PM
look how big someone's nuts get when they have the fastest duramax on #2:kick:, how about you call out all CR's and see what kind of responce you get, all joking aside you guys have a kick a$% ride

He chose the individual for a reason.... :Cheer:

trentnell
08-30-2009, 01:45 PM

He chose the individual for a reason.... :Cheer:

The event location is public , If you got em , bring em . I dont think they would mind the competition . If some one has a CR that is close and you think you have enough ...............................................

Lucky Jeff
08-30-2009, 03:00 PM
The event location is public , If you got em , bring em . I dont think they would mind the competition . If some one has a CR that is close and you think you have enough ...............................................

don't get worked up. It was a call out for a reason. I'm sure Subman would do just fine racing someone else if Fletcher didn't show.

Subman631
08-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Haven't heard from Bill, and really don't expect to. I've heard his new purple truck isn't quite ready and Ernie has a sick turbo so I don't expect him to show, he might surprise us, but I doubt it. Any CR out there that wants to come to SLC and line'em up lets go. We need to generate some more interest in our sport. Not much real racing going on.

I think Mike Drevers will be in Boise and that is the only CR that I know of in the 9's. We will race the one from Santa Rosa Total Performance Diesel in Redding, he is trying to get it in the 9's and runs only #2 as well I think Chris will be there as well if his truck is ready, I think he gave up on the juice as well. Chris won in Fallon when we broke so we really didn't get a chance to race. His truck wasn't perfoming up to its capability either at the time.

The fellows in the midwest and east won't venture this far west and the elevation in SLC scares the hell out of them. We are planning a swing though the midwest and east next year to race these guys.

TMONEYDIESEL
08-30-2009, 05:04 PM
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: why don't you just offer to pay his fuel there and back I'm sure he will show then :hehe:

NADM Marketing
08-30-2009, 06:14 PM
He was here at the last race (Aug 7th)! Where were you guys??????LOL

TMONEYDIESEL
08-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Burned!!!!!! :hehe:

Subman631
08-30-2009, 08:53 PM
He was here at the last race (Aug 7th)! Where were you guys??????LOL

He had Ernie detuned so a wheel chair could have beat it. Did so for his son, which is cool. You know exactly where we were, in Boise deciding if the weather was going to hold or not. Didn't look good and it was raining like hell from Boise south to Nevada so we decided not to come. Fletcher wouldn't have raced us anyway. We're coming to the Weekend on the Edge and I'd like someone to race who we don't have to give a couple of seconds head start, preferably a dodge because we like them. You happen to know of any that can run a 1/4 more than once without breaking bring them down.

trentnell
08-30-2009, 09:06 PM
He had Ernie detuned so a wheel chair could have beat it. Did so for his son, which is cool. You know exactly where we were, in Boise deciding if the weather was going to hold or not. Didn't look good and it was raining like hell from Boise south to Nevada so we decided not to come. Fletcher wouldn't have raced us anyway. We're coming to the Weekend on the Edge and I'd like someone to race who we don't have to give a couple of seconds head start, preferably a dodge because we like them. You happen to know of any that can run a 1/4 more than once without breaking bring them down.

:kick:

woodsrat
08-31-2009, 06:01 AM
A little birdie told me Fletcher will be there.

Subman631
08-31-2009, 07:36 PM
A little birdie told me Fletcher will be there.

I hope you are right it would be great to see him and his truck. if he really is I hope he says so maybe we can get some more interest in people showing up.

woodsrat
09-01-2009, 06:07 PM
I have spoke to fletcher and he will be there. They will have the white truck and some others from that area are coming also. So lets see ehat you guys out there have. Make this a good show and we will line more stuff up for out there.

coon smile
09-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok this is an official call out. Fletcher bring your truck and I don't care which one to On the Edge Friday night Sept 4th at Rocky Mtn Raceway and let's see what it's got. I don't think you can beat an old 4x4 GMC running nothing but #2 at either 1/8 or 1/4 mile. If you do, I'll buy your fuel to drive home. You up to the challenge?? Let's race bud, give the folks something to watch and talk about

Is somebody still sour about their loss back in 2003?

cranked_dodge
09-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Its just a call out because all we here about on the West side of the world is how much faster trucks are in the east are... when everyone knows the west have them.

Subman631
09-01-2009, 09:45 PM
I have spoke to fletcher and he will be there. They will have the white truck and some others from that area are coming also. So lets see ehat you guys out there have. Make this a good show and we will line more stuff up for out there.

That great, tell Bill he's a stand up guy and I'm sticking to my promise, I'll buy his fuel back if he wins. Come on everyone come on out and watch a couple of fast diesels go at it.

Subman631
09-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Guess I'm not following that one? Who lost in 2003? I wan't into diesel drag racing yet? Met Bill a couple of times, good guy and I know he will have Ernie running well. good show. We'll be ready as well.

IdahoRob
09-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Cool, I'm looking forward to some good racing. I'll try to be on my "A" game to go against some of the west's best!

SNOOT
09-01-2009, 11:05 PM
You run better then the 9.94 in your sig Subman631? I can remember seeing Fletcher run a 9.90 a couple years ago. Sure would be a good race to see.

Burner
09-01-2009, 11:09 PM
I'd like to see this.

Subman631
09-01-2009, 11:10 PM
You run better then the 9.94 in your sig Subman631? I can remember seeing Fletcher run a 9.90 a couple years ago. Sure would be a good race to see.

No we haven't run faster than that 9.94, but we haven't tried either. Rocky Mtn Raceway is pretty high elevation and usually pretty slick. Probably difficult to run in the 9's, at least for us, Fletcher many have some new tricks however.

SNOOT
09-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Whats Fletchers rig hold 500 gallons of fuel?

Burner
09-01-2009, 11:27 PM
umm, I don't think quite that much but you're close. LOL

Subman631
09-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Whats Fletchers rig hold 500 gallons of fuel? Well he's probably not driving Ernie that's for sure. :D

DMS1707
09-01-2009, 11:49 PM
He had Ernie detuned so a wheel chair could have beat it. Did so for his son, which is cool. You know exactly where we were, in Boise deciding if the weather was going to hold or not. Didn't look good and it was raining like hell from Boise south to Nevada so we decided not to come. Fletcher wouldn't have raced us anyway. We're coming to the Weekend on the Edge and I'd like someone to race who we don't have to give a couple of seconds head start, preferably a dodge because we like them. You happen to know of any that can run a 1/4 more than once without breaking bring them down.Ya and I'm gonna blow your doors off jk lol its gonna be fun truck is running!!!!!!!

ride42
09-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Ya and I'm gonna blow your doors off jk lol its gonna be fun truck is running!!!!!!!

Are you also coming?

coon smile
09-02-2009, 06:06 AM
Guess I'm not following that one? Who lost in 2003? I wan't into diesel drag racing yet? Met Bill a couple of times, good guy and I know he will have Ernie running well. good show. We'll be ready as well.

A driver with the initials NW was around in 2003.

trentnell
09-02-2009, 09:02 AM
A driver with the initials NW was around in 2003.

I heard about that race from Fletcher himself LOL , All joking aside from my erlier post I met Bill breifly at II's dyno event he was a grreat guy to talk to and nice as can be , This will be a great race between freindly competitors :rockwoot:

JD Dearden
09-02-2009, 11:18 AM
wish we had the lightning done

weweld
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Wish I had mine done too :doh:

Idaho CTD
09-02-2009, 07:32 PM

Since you brought up initials I'm sure you are refering to me and no I'm not sour about losing 6 years ago. I'm not even going to the race. I'll be in the mountains camping. Ken thought it would be a good idea to get some potentially close competition. Plus Rob can run on the slicks before Boise in October. RMR isn't really the best spot to set the world on fire for drag racing but all that matters is who crosses the line first. I predict a white truck will win.

IdahoRob
09-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Just because Nathan, Ken, and I are on the same race team does not mean we know about what each is going to post on the web. The is no "hidden" agenda behind what one of us posts.

I had no idea about the "call out" until I read it here. After talking to Ken, he is just trying to get some interest going in the sport. I don't believe there is any animosity between the two.

Don't look too deep into things.

Would be fun to have 6+, 10 sec(and faster) trucks at one event, so if call outs work, you will see more of them.:rockwoot:

BIGRPOWR
09-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Just because Nathan, Ken, and I are on the same race team does not mean we know about what each is going to post on the web. The is no "hidden" agenda behind what one of us posts.

I had no idea about the "call out" until I read it here. After talking to Ken, he is just trying to get some interest going in the sport. I don't believe there is any animosity between the two.

Don't look too deep into things.

Would be fun to have 6+, 10 sec(and faster) trucks at one event, so if call outs work, you will see more of them.:rockwoot:
i talked to a couple guys last weekend that will be there with really fast dmax's, cant remember their names but they were from slc, one white reg. cab and a red extra cab it think. both came to my local 1/8th mi in socal and spanked everything nearby. they mentioned stirring it up for the event, great idea i say!! hope it drags some people out of the woodwork. but to say someone is still bitter about some crap in 2003..hopefully that person has some better material, but im guessing thats the last time fltcher put a hurting on anybody. :hehe:

good luck rob and company!!

NADM Marketing
09-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Ya and I'm gonna blow your doors off jk lol its gonna be fun truck is running!!!!!!!

Dude you coming all the way from Santa Rosa? You must have got your truck running!

Oh boy:tree:

ride42
09-03-2009, 09:53 PM
i talked to a couple guys last weekend that will be there with really fast dmax's, cant remember their names but they were from slc, one white reg. cab and a red extra cab it think. both came to my local 1/8th mi in socal and spanked everything nearby. they mentioned stirring it up for the event, great idea i say!! hope it drags some people out of the woodwork. but to say someone is still bitter about some crap in 2003..hopefully that person has some better material, but im guessing thats the last time fltcher put a hurting on anybody. :hehe:

good luck rob and company!!

Trent Larson(sp) and Demitri or it could have been Tim. They are really cool guys and you're correct, very fast Duramaxes. They've ran in the street legal series that I run in at RMR and it's impressive to say the least. I am excited for tomorrow.

Lucky Jeff
09-03-2009, 10:05 PM

9.92, and he was booted off the track for it. I'm sure he's fixed it by now. But I doubt it matters. With the elevation it will probably be difficult for either of them to get into the 9's.

trentnell
09-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Trent Larson(sp) and Demitri or it could have been Tim. They are really cool guys and you're correct, very fast Duramaxes. They've ran in the street legal series that I run in at RMR and it's impressive to say the least. I am excited for tomorrow.

Ya it was Matt Larson and Dimitri Millard . Cant wait till tomarrow :tree:

ride42
09-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Ya it was Matt Larson and Dimitri Millard . Cant wait till tomarrow :tree:

WTF was I thinking Trent haha? I guess your truck just stays in my mind because it's my favorite Duramax Trent. Might catch chit from Matt tomorrow for that one.

Since I won't be racing I will be getting plenty of video and pictures.

Lucky Jeff
09-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Congrats on the win Subman! Racing a ghost isn't the funnest. But oh well! :clap:

Subman631
09-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Not much to congratulate, Fletcher decided not to come and we fried a TC. Dimitri Miller took the Prostreet trophy. Our 14 sec run wasn't good enough.