USA-EAST rules meetings

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
Full Pull Productions will host a 'rules meeting' for all interested 4x4 truck pullers on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:00pm at the Lawrence County Fairgrounds near New Castle, Pennsylvania. This will be the only 'rules meeting' of 2009 - there is NO meeting at Bloomsburg this year.

The USA-EAST officials will be on hand to listen to the ideas/concerns, etc of all 4x4 truck pullers. Once these ideas/concerns are voiced the officials will develop the rules for the various classes for the 2010 season.

Pullers should enter the fairgrounds directly from Route 108 - across from the high school. the normal rear gate is not open at this time of year.

we have already had some interest shown for adopting the NADM 2.6 rules for 2010. i would like the pullers in that class to come to the meeting ready to offer the PROS and CONS for such a move. thanks.

i did ask Gene to attend our meeting, but he has to be in Texas for the week-end event with his group and is unavailable.

Rumor was going around that FPP 2.6 will go to the same rules as NADM 2.6 and FPP Pro Stock will go to NADM SS. I can not see them opening up RWYB rules as the the gassers will be crying like crazy. If PS goes open driveline I will most likely be in 2.6 for 2010. I dont have the budget for replacing my driveline and adding the power to be competitive in PS if that happens. Not that I have a problem with it. I just know I can not make that jump this winter.

I know I have not had a dog in the fight this year but, I would like the open driveline. I have fought the driveline half the year to attempt making it down the track with the power that I feel it takes to be competive. In my eyes it would be a one time expence. Thumbs up for SS rules for me.

I always thought the reason behind the RWYB class was to give the open driveline guys a class. Gassers in that class shouldn't bother any of the diesel pullers out there.

Not true matt if a diesel starts winning they change the weight and I they will not let duals gassers and diesel shouldn't run together they are too different animals

Back