What color to do

what color should I paint my truck??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L6powered

i am going to be painting the truck soon and can't choose which color to go with. The 19.5s are going to be installed this week and painted in black to match the front bumper, grill and headlights. Here is a pic of the truck now.

IMG002051.jpg

Here are the 19.5s that are going to be painted black and added this week. I am going to be running dodge center caps painted black aswell.
3m03p23o05P55R85S5993a9e40185d76318.jpg

i think charcoal grey or black would be cool, also i like black rims but you might want to try leaving the center caps chrome to start with then paint them later on if you dont like it

black looks good hard to keep clean, dont see many dark gray trucks running around, i bet you would be sick of flat black after a week

If you're into the blacked out look then I would go with black, would'nt even think of doin flat black on your truck. Me personally I would go with charcoal, like scott2001 said you don't see too many of them and the all black looks good if it's done right. I think the charcoal would set the truck off, and you might want to wait to paint the center caps and just see how they look first.

I like the charcoal/black combo :D
My truck...
DSCF3549.jpg

Sorry for the super close pic, was surrounded by cars and couldn't back up any further, lol

Charcoal and black can look absolutely awesome if you do it right: :rockwoot: :bow:
l_f54f2720be62476f8588c66d6d251359.jpg

But unless you go to all the work to totally take everything apart it really kills the affect when you open the hood and see the original color, and white really stands out.

I agree with Forrest.
I'm also a little partial to my black and white:
DSC01254.jpg

i love the look of charcoal grey or bright silver and black. white just shows the dirt to much and black shows ever ding and dent.

Either white or flat black. White and all black looks sick but flat black is awsome. Goin with it on my 97 and luvin it so far.

Are those ford wheels? Will they fit the dodge?

I know the F-250 and F-350 have different lug patterns than a dodge or chevy, but i dont know about the F-450+(if thats what they came off of).

Eric

Back