Blackberry Issues

Abrannan19

NOBAMA 09-12
Anyone else with a blackberry having trouble viewing the site? When I log on the site is completely distorted. Instead of the posting going up and down, they go left and right.

I've had no issues with mine, but I will admit to not checking in for about a week or better via blackberry due to working a different shift.

I'm havin the problems too.

Big Juice.... Can you elaborate a little? I'm not sure what you're talkin about...
I didn't know there was a mobile version of CompD...

I'm havin the problems too.

Big Juice.... Can you elaborate a little? I'm not sure what you're talkin about...
I didn't know there was a mobile version of CompD...
Most phone browsers automatically default to a "mobile" version of webpages. Like "youtube.com" would be "m.youtube.com" The opera mini browser loads the normal page the same way you would view it on a computer. Really nice since a lot of sites don't have a mobile version and sometimes won't load or won't load correctly.

Here's a link to Opera Mini 4.2 if you want it. They have a beta version of 5.0 if you want to try that but it has issues with certain sites.

Change to mobile skin...pics are still effed up but everything else is fine. You need to get your screen fixed...that's what it is.

Back