hellmann intercoolers

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
we just picked up hellmann performance as a race truck sponsor. the good news is that i put his IC in and wow what a difference in egt's i was running at 1600 and now i havent seen over 1300, everything else mosty the same. fit and finish is top notch, it has a wider core and thicker body, it's cool looking. fully tig welded, and pressure tested. i am very pleased with it.

thanks joe for a great product.
wade

Last edited by a moderator:
GotBoost said:
Hey Joe, need another truck to sponsor? Steve REALLY needs an intercooler!!!!:bigsmile:

Amy

I REALLY need one Joe. Gary
I need it worse than Steve and Amy. Send me one first and I swear I'll tell everybody how good it is.:ft:

I've got one out of MY truck I could let go cheap.Its not a stock fit though.You would need a smaller radiator.4" inlet and outlet
I don't see the need to carry around another 30 lbs. on the nose this year.:evil

I've installed several of Joe's IC's in Dodge trucks...2 in particular we had fully polished...those looked real sweet when you opened those hoods. All of em fit perfect. Definitely a nice product.
I would tell y'all I run one in my truck...but I'd give it away that Joe builds Ford stuff too...LOL

^^ Well, he can't be perfect after all, and since the Fords need all the help they can get................LOL LOL LOL

I have one of Joes intercoolers and it has been great.I seen a honest 150 degree drop in egt at full power and picked up 4 pounds of boost.I guess the stock ic was restrictive.

Back