PDA

View Full Version : Looney tunes...HOLY COW!!!

rhino49
02-14-2007, 01:20 AM
I got my SCT Xcal2 with DJ's looney tune installed today....WOW!!! I knew the 6.0 felt strong, I was not prepared for how DJ's looney tune would transform the truck. It took a call to Vivian and DJ to get it done but, it was only minutes to get the truck flashed.

I took it out for a drive and the first thing you notice is the way the accelerator is eager to respond to any pressure. Also, the shifts are nice and firm without being abrupt. DJ had warned me to drive for a few minutes to let the transmission "learn". So, I drove in the neighborhood to warm it up. Then, I took it out on the expressway to try it out. The acceleration is just incredible for such a large vehicle. From 40 to 100 mph, the pull is just awesome. Passing slower traffic is almost too easy and other cars/trucks seem to be in slow motion....it's that good. In fact, you really, really have to be careful because you increase your closing speed on other vehicles THAT FAST. I can hardly wait to get an exhaust and intake to free up some more hp. Power is so d$mn addictive.

If anyone is thinking about a tuner, you can't get any better than the SCT with DJ's tunes. DJ seriously knows his $HEET. And the service is the the BEST, period. Vivian is always an email or call away and, DJ was there when you needed him for technical support/questions....thanks.

You guys have my business....now, you owe me that dollar for the PR. Just kidding...:hehe:

nummit
02-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Congrats on the new found power :Cheer:

MOMBENZ
02-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Thank you Jack

hehehehehe
The check is in the mail
heheheheheh

Now, remember to drive responsibly.

Vivian

6.0kingranch
02-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Better save money for new tires. Mine only lasted me five months after getting my looney tune.

nummit
02-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Better save money for new tires. Mine only lasted me five months after getting my looney tune.

That tune puts out so much power it took out my l/s unit :hehe:

4x4dually
02-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Alright, DJ, when you gonna make something for Dodges. I've never seen anyone with a Dodge type "Holy Cow" or "WOW" or "I freakin' love it". It is always the power strokers....LOL You must be da man.:bow:

rhino49
02-15-2007, 08:15 PM
When it comes to 6.0's, DJ is the "da man". Just take a ride in a looney-tuned 6.0 and you'll see.....

djdieseltech
02-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks. When it comes to the Dodges - I leave it to Jeff Garmon. He is da man.

DJ :evil

rhino49
02-15-2007, 09:19 PM
No problem, DJ. It's that darn looney tune of yours....when you put your foot down on the go peddle that 6.0 "works harder than a one-legged man in an azz kickin contest".

djdieseltech
02-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Good one Jack. I like it! We're going to use it as our slogan. Thank you.

DJ :evil

rhino49
02-15-2007, 09:45 PM
No problem, just remember me with a little residual from the shirt sales...LMAO.

BFD99
02-15-2007, 10:39 PM
"works harder than a one-legged man in an azz kickin contest".
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!! LOL LOL

Morpheus
02-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I totally agree WOW to DJ's tunes I'm having hard time with tires and trannys LOL But man does it make the truck go like hell espically with a set of 275cc injectors in there :st: