PDA

View Full Version : Quick Tricks, Inc.

MOMBENZ
11-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi All,

It's been a while. Just a short note to say that DJ and I are no longer together. There are no hard feelings between us and we both feel it is best not to further prolong the inevitable.

I am in Miami and working with a Ford diesel tech who has been taking care of all our Miami customers. He has 15+ years experience as a certified Ford tech and is very knowledgeable with diagnostics, repairs and performance.

Tomorrow, our new company, Quick Tricks, Inc. will officially open. We will be offering SCT custom tuning and performance products for Ford Superduty's. Sometime, mid 2010, we will also be offering SCT custom tuning and performance products for Ford gas vehicles.

We will continue to support DJ's unlimited tuning customers.

Our race files will no longer be called Looney. We have two names in mind and would like to get your feedback. We are thinking either powershot or stupidfast. Please chime in and let us know what you think.

Sincerely,
Vivian

P.S. To the moderators of compdiesel. I have taken the liberty of introducing the new company on your site because you were so gracious in not deleting DJ's when we went through our difficult time. As soon as we dot all our i's and cross all our t's, it will be our pleasure to sponsor your site.

partsguy662
11-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Quick tricks? Sounds like a name for a brothel.... :hehe:

Good to see you around again, Vivian... :Cheer: :)

MOMBENZ
11-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Quick tricks? Sounds like a name for a brothel.... :hehe:

Good to see you around again, Vivian... :Cheer: :)

LOL

Dalpilot
11-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Welcome Back Vivian, sorry to hear about you and DJ. Good luck with the new venture.

carlson158
11-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Glad to see you around again, Vivian!

quadracer1014
11-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Glad to see you back Vivian.:clap:

Santa Gertrudis
11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Glad to have you back Vivian! So sorry to hear about you and DJ.

MOMBENZ
11-19-2009, 05:34 PM
:thankyou2: Gentlemen

I appreciate your warm welcome and good wishes.

Thank you,
Vivian

redneck47441
11-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Welcome back Vivian let me know when your ready to start taking SCT orders and I'll send some more people your way! Plus my old computer crashed and I lost all my tunes and will be needing some new ones! As far as the new tune names I'd go with Nuckin Futs lol!

redneck47441
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
BTW to all that don't know ViVian she's one of nicest people I've ever talked to at a business!

Snake
11-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Vivian, I'm really sorry to hear about you and DJ. I hope you know that I consider both of you to be friends (and I don't consider many people to be friends, just acquaintances) and I wish the best for both of you. Great to see you back up on the boards!

(And I gotta say, that's a REAL good looking blue Superduty in your avatar!!)

--Snake

MOMBENZ
11-20-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome back Vivian let me know when your ready to start taking SCT orders and I'll send some more people your way! Plus my old computer crashed and I lost all my tunes and will be needing some new ones! As far as the new tune names I'd go with Nuckin Futs lol!

LOL - I guess Nuckin Futs will tie in well with the brothel Scott "visualized". LOL Then again, Scott is really good with visualization :Cheer:

As soon as we setup email and credit card processing we will be ready to take orders. In the meantime, for your files, send me an email at vivian@dj-performance.com and I will send them to you.

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ
11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
BTW to all that don't know ViVian she's one of nicest people I've ever talked to at a business!

Thank you. It's been a pleasure working with you too.

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ
11-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Vivian, I'm really sorry to hear about you and DJ. I hope you know that I consider both of you to be friends (and I don't consider many people to be friends, just acquaintances) and I wish the best for both of you. Great to see you back up on the boards!

(And I gotta say, that's a REAL good looking blue Superduty in your avatar!!)

--Snake

Hey Mike,

Of course we're friends. One thing has nothing to do with the other. DJ is doing very well with the farm and I believe there are plans for Mini Me's comeback. :tree::cheer:

Unfortunately, I am going to have to change my avatar but it is a really good looking blue Superduty :clap::clap:

Thanks,
Vivian

RescueF250
11-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Hey Viv give me a call on my cell when you get this.

WHITEPOWERstrok
11-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Vivian! I sent u a PM about some programmers for some customers. Lemme know!

Sprman
11-21-2009, 03:04 PM
WOOO HOOO VIVIAN IS BACK!!!! Glad to hear things are going good for y'all and there are no hard feelings anywhere. Good luck with then new venture and i'll be hollering soon. I need a revised tune from the Dyno tune i got. I've added a few things and need some tweaking!!

I'll contact you soon. Gotta go out of town for a bit for work, but i'll holla when i get back.

Welcome back!!

BC06PSD
11-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Like everyone here sorry to hear about you and dj. I'm glad you are coming back! Are your new tunes just going to be renamed versions of looney or are you starting from scratch. Just wondering because I bought the lifetime package and would like to try the new tunes if they're different.

shu873
11-22-2009, 12:05 AM
Damn good to see you back in the game Viv...:Cheer:

TailboardJockey
11-23-2009, 02:00 AM
Welcome back, Vivian!

MOMBENZ
11-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Thanks Guys! We should have new email addresses today but in the meantime, please send your requests to vivian@dj-performance.com. DJ's unlimited tuning customers have access to all our files, old or new. Just let me know whatever you need.

In order to keep it as organized as possible, please send all tune requests to my email address. We can shoot the breeze via PM's and instant messages.

Thanks & I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Vivian

Trusted
11-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about you and DJ, but that really emphases that fact you guys needed to take time away and really focus on each other.

Looking forward to doing business with you

MOMBENZ
11-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Thank you. It will be our pleasure!

The company is now setup:

QUICK TRICKS AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE, INC.
13876 SW 56th Street
Suite #123
Miami, FL 33175

Tel.: 305-778-9314
My email: vivian@quicktricksautomotiveperformance.com
Should be working later today.
The website is http://www.quicktricksautomotiveperformance.com
Should be out of construction by next week

Thanks & I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Vivian

MOMBENZ
11-24-2009, 07:22 AM

Just wanted to let you know we are seriously considering NuckinFuts for our race file. :woohoo: It's interesting LOL :thankyou2: for your input. Do you want royalties? :ft:

Have a beautiful day!
Vivian

Sprman
11-24-2009, 09:53 AM
NuckinFuts is what it should be. That is actually how i save the dyno file that y'all made for me

apocalypse1812
11-24-2009, 10:05 AM
We have two names in mind and would like to get your feedback. We are thinking either powershot or stupidfast. Please chime in and let us know what you think.

I Think you should call it ludicrous speed!!!

MOMBENZ
11-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey Matt, Thanks, I like it too! :cheer:

LudicrousSpeed - Sounds Good! I found this in Wikipedia:

Spaceball One pursues by attempting to go faster, but end up traveling at "ludicrous speed" and overshoots Eagle V. Upon exiting hyperspeed, the heroes realize they have run out of fuel and crash-land on the desert Planet "MoonaVega".

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0

Then our slogan could be: We Break For Nobody :rules:

Thanks,
Vivian

LReiff
11-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Light speed is too slow LOL

Trusted
11-24-2009, 12:26 PM
I think Stupidfast is probably a better name. Powershot sounds temporary

MOMBENZ
11-24-2009, 01:32 PM
The problem I see with nuckingfuts and ludicrousspeed is since we name each file after the owner and the type of file it is, the names can get really long. This way we can keep track of what file we sent to you since we have different options depending on what your truck likes.

Examples: humphreybogartnuckingfuts or humphreybogartludicrousspeed LOL

With ludicrousspeed we would also need to make sure it's not registered.

Thanks,
Vivian

Dalpilot
11-24-2009, 02:10 PM
I think you should call it the Comp D file! LOL The other sissy files can be for the other websites. LOL

MOMBENZ
11-24-2009, 03:39 PM
:clap::clap::clap::hehe:

Leave it to Tim to choose the perfect name :rockwoot:

Thanks,
Vivian

haloman
11-24-2009, 04:01 PM
How about "SpoolInsanity" or "UberNasty"

Redrockit
11-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Vivian, I'm really sorry to hear about you and DJ. You both are great to work with and I'm glad it was an cordial split. As for the tune names how about Ghost (so fast you swear you saw a ghost) or Nemesis

MOMBENZ
11-25-2009, 10:11 AM
I like Ubernasty. Elite's file is Insanity so that wouldn't work.

I like Nemesis and Ghost. It's hard to decide cause they are all good names. Thanks for the ideas. :thankyou2:

Vivian

03fx4
12-06-2009, 07:02 PM
hey vivian stupidfast just has that sound lol i like it. but whats it going to take to get that tune??

MOMBENZ
12-07-2009, 09:24 AM
LOL

Just send me an email at vivian@dj-performance.com or give me a call 305-778-9314.

My new email vivian@quicktricksautomotiveperformance.com is setup and I can send but can't receive. I'm working on getting it fixed today.

Thanks,
Vivian

lilpooh
12-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Talk about great customer service,Vivian always took the time to talk to the customer. For those of you who have never delt with her, your in for a treat! This is GREAT!! One question--Are the new files any diffrent than the looney's or do they have a noticable diffrance?:rockwoot::cheer::clap:
Edt: STUPIDFAST got my vote!

MOMBENZ
12-07-2009, 12:19 PM
LOL THANK YOU :rockwoot:

That depends on your computer code and when we sent you the files. We've rewritten all the files but of course, some parameter changes are necessary. That is where there will be similarities. The older files we sent as DJ's will be very different. Those of you who received files in 2008, will have some of the more recent changes but none of the parameter changes of our new files. Does that make sense? LOL :what:

Thanks,
Vivian

Atchley
12-07-2009, 12:34 PM
I think Stupidfast is probably a better name. Powershot sounds temporary

I like stupid fast.

I think you should call it the Comp D file! LOL The other sissy files can be for the other websites. LOL

Comp D file be would funny. "if you want to save your headgaskets and transmission those files are on the other websites" :hehe:

MOMBENZ
12-07-2009, 01:12 PM
That's funny but I don't know about the slogan. I don't think it will be good for business LOL

Thanks,
Vivian

Atchley
12-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Well I like the save your trans and headgaskets part:hehe:

Snake
12-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Instead of LudicrousSpeed, how about just "Ludicrous."

Like in Spaceballs, you could say, "They've gone to plaid....." :aiwebs_024:

--Snake

MOMBENZ
12-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Well I like the save your trans and headgaskets part:hehe:

I'm sorry. I read it wrong. I thought it said if you don't want to save your trans and headgaskets, like the CompD file would but the others wouldn't. That's why I said it would be bad for business. Jeeeezz, sometimes I wonder where my head is!

Thanks & I hope you are having a great day!
Vivian

Atchley
12-07-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm sorry. I read it wrong. I thought it said if you don't want to save your trans and headgaskets, like the CompD file would but the others wouldn't. That's why I said it would be bad for business. Jeeeezz, sometimes I wonder where my head is!

Thanks & I hope you are having a great day!
Vivian

yeah the comp d file would blow everything

bakantor
12-07-2009, 02:21 PM
How about "My foot is broken and I can't let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Oh yeah, too long.

... or perhaps something simple like Whiplash.

Sorry to hear about you and DJ but I'm glad to hear you are back at it! Like others have said, Vivian is great (nuf said)!

I sent you an e-mail to your dj-performance account before reading here. Feel free to shoot me a response when you have a minute.

Brad

UpstateDiesel
12-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Best of Luck! Chris

Shambo
12-07-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm so happy to hear from you again! keep me notified on what is going on!

SSpeeDEMONSS
12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
welcome back! glad to hear from you again. i never heard back from you so i sold my SCT. best of wishes with the new company.

Garrett

MOMBENZ
12-08-2009, 08:36 AM
How about "My foot is broken and I can't let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Oh yeah, too long.

... or perhaps something simple like Whiplash.

Sorry to hear about you and DJ but I'm glad to hear you are back at it! Like others have said, Vivian is great (nuf said)!

I sent you an e-mail to your dj-performance account before reading here. Feel free to shoot me a response when you have a minute.

Brad

Hey Brad,

LOL - I like Whiplash or maybe "gforce" LOL

I just read your email and have a few comments. I'll answer now.

Best of Luck! Chris

Thank you Chris!

I'm so happy to hear from you again! keep me notified on what is going on!

Hey Rodger! I will!

welcome back! glad to hear from you again. i never heard back from you so i sold my SCT. best of wishes with the new company.

Garrett

Hi Garrett - I'm sorry to hear it. Things were a little difficult back then and much more relaxed now.

Thanks,
Vivian

Power Stroke
12-08-2009, 06:15 PM
glad to see things are coming together for you vivian!

up.mi.man
12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Vivian i guess just you and me will have to go snowmobiling then lol glad your back sorry to hear about you and DJ. I will pass this info on to everyone i know running the 6.0
Thanks Dale

MOMBENZ
12-09-2009, 08:25 AM
glad to see things are coming together for you vivian!

Yes and I am very Thankful.
:thankyou2:

Vivian i guess just you and me will have to go snowmobiling then lol glad your back sorry to hear about you and DJ. I will pass this info on to everyone i know running the 6.0
Thanks Dale

Hey Dale,

Sounds like a plan but not at 156mph, ok? :bang I think I'd have a heart attack. :hehe:

For those of you that don't know - Dale is a champion snowmobiler (did I make up that word?) :clap::clap:

:thankyou2:
Vivian

Power Stroke
12-10-2009, 11:04 PM
hmm i cant think of any cool names for tunes, maybe just stick to the traditional economy, tow, street, hot street, competition file names till one of us come up with something more whitty.

Atchley
12-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Dumb question but, is it still possible to get the looney tune?

MOMBENZ
12-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi,

Sure. The looney is what we called our race file with DJ's. I am just looking for another name. The new files, have added performance parameters but the design is the same.

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ
12-11-2009, 12:25 PM
hmm i cant think of any cool names for tunes, maybe just stick to the traditional economy, tow, street, hot street, competition file names till one of us come up with something more whitty.

That's how the Looney got started and I believe it was Nummit who came up with the Gone Looney slogan!

Thanks,
Vivian

Atchley
12-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Hi,

Sure. The looney is what we called our race file with DJ's. I am just looking for another name. The new files, have added performance parameters but the design is the same.

Thanks,
Vivian

How do I need to go about getting it? I know you need my stock strategy. Where do I need to email you at? Can I paypal you the money?

Thanks,
Jesse

Sawed off
12-11-2009, 01:59 PM
great to see ya back vivian!

MOMBENZ
12-11-2009, 03:15 PM
:thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Vivian

Superduty717
12-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey vivian glad to see your back. My truck is stuck on stock right now because i got updates and dont have new tunes for it yet. Would you be able to send me yalls new tune that was like the looney.

Sean Delz

bakantor
12-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Ok, I can't resist. I must make a name suggestion. I'm sure I'll regret it later.

"The Testoster-tune". The Number One Performance Enhancing Product for your 6.0!

Performance enhancement isn't just for professional athletes any more!
:evil

MOMBENZ
12-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Hey vivian glad to see your back. My truck is stuck on stock right now because i got updates and dont have new tunes for it yet. Would you be able to send me yalls new tune that was like the looney.

Sean Delz

Thanks Sean. Yes, in a few minutes. I did receive your email but didn't get a chance yesterday. As I've always done, I am going in order by email received. You have a very new code but luckily, that code is one of the new ones we wrote.

Ok, I can't resist. I must make a name suggestion. I'm sure I'll regret it later.

"The Testoster-tune". The Number One Performance Enhancing Product for your 6.0!

Performance enhancement isn't just for professional athletes any more!
:evil

OMG Brad. That is so funny. I like it! And you have a slogan and everything :rockwoot: LOL

I got your email. I am so glad you diligently fixed your issue. That is awesome!

Thanks,
Vivian

Michael
12-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow, I missed this thread? Sorry to hear about you and DJ, glad to hear it is cordial. That's great that you're getting "back in the game".

For names, crap we already used "Performax" for gauges (and someone has since used the name for condoms and male enhancement drugs). My GMC Typhoon used to have the plate "NEKSNAPR"...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

StrokerGavin03
12-16-2009, 08:27 AM
Welcome back Vivian!!! Glad to hear thts there is no hard feelings between you and DJ. I will be needing some new tunes from you. I went with bigger sticks bigger turbo and all that good stuff.

MOMBENZ
12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Wow, I missed this thread? Sorry to hear about you and DJ, glad to hear it is cordial. That's great that you're getting "back in the game".

For names, crap we already used "Performax" for gauges (and someone has since used the name for condoms and male enhancement drugs). My GMC Typhoon used to have the plate "NEKSNAPR"...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hey Michael,

Thank you. We're still getting the business organized but our Quick Tricks email is now working!!! Tell Vidara that I will be calling her soon.

I will never forget you in the Uhaul truck at Indy :tree:

Welcome back Vivian!!! Glad to hear thts there is no hard feelings between you and DJ. I will be needing some new tunes from you. I went with bigger sticks bigger turbo and all that good stuff.

Hi Gavin,

Nice to hear from you. Send me an email to vivian@quicktricksautomotiveperformance.com.

Thanks & I hope everyone is having a great day!
Vivian

yamaman
12-24-2009, 07:15 AM
great to hear you are back Vivian.

MOMBENZ
01-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Thank You!

Have a wonderful day!
Vivian

Snake
01-06-2010, 04:08 PM
You decide on a new name for the tunes Vivian? :poke:

MOMBENZ
01-06-2010, 04:14 PM
We're going to keep Looney. That's what they are LOL

Thanks,
Vivian

MacbooknMyTruck
01-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey Viv, I've never really talked to you, or done business with, but I sure would like to! I'm soon to be running an EGR Delete, ARP Head Studs, and a 4" Turbo Back Exhaust. What kind of tunes can you write me, and how much will they cost?

And P.S. I want a balls-to-the-wall type of tune, I want the most I can get out of my truck!

MOMBENZ
01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi and Thank You for your message,

It will be my pleasure. PM Sent.

Thanks,
Vivian

mdub707
02-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Glad to see you're back doing the tunes. I know a couple trucks needing some. I will be sending a PM!

blownsmokestrok
02-10-2010, 03:35 AM
Good to know you are back vivian. i will make sure Jr (ed) at GDP is aware, if he isnt already.

MOMBENZ
02-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Thanks. Ed knows. He's my buddy and we've kept in touch! I'm hoping to make it to a race in Inverness that we spoke about.

mdub707 I've was out of commission for a few days. Doctor's say stress is a killer *bdh* I will reply to your PM in a few minutes and Thank You for your message.

My best regards,
Vivian

blownsmokestrok
02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks. Ed knows. He's my buddy and we've kept in touch!

My best regards,
Vivian

i figured, he told me a while back that he was still able to get tunes and info, but didnt tell me how. youre tunes rock, and im glad you and dj are on good terms. glad to see you back in the game.

MOMBENZ
02-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Yeah, he would drive up to the farm, every so often to get updated :st::st:

I'm really glad you like them. Thank you so much!
Vivian