PDA

View Full Version : Diesel for Christ users

duallyspeed
12-28-2009, 06:48 PM
I have a few Bible sites that help me from time to time.Feel free to add to the list.The owners here come from a clvinistic viewpoint. To date i dont disagree with anything i have looked up.On this site you can search out subjects.Give it a try.Bible Questions Answered (http://www.gotquestions.org/)

jaybuller
12-28-2009, 07:13 PM
good one, I looked up a few things just now and it gives you some good insight, thank you for that. I dont have a lot of folks around me that beleive in God let alone know enough to explain things to me.

villarreal
02-18-2010, 10:07 PM
hey buddy what do i need to do

XLR8R
04-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that site is OK - didn't browse long enough to see if contributors were 4 or 5 pointers... ;)

I prefer to go right to the source for questions involving God & His creation - our collective service manual, officially known as the Holy Bible (New King James is the most accurate translation from the original Hebrew, Greek & Aramaic).

Study Bibles are the best, as they have a mountain of contextual, concorded & commentative information at your fingertips - makes it hard to read just a little bit! :Cheer: