WANTED 12v or vp truck/ FOR SALE 2003 cr

railscommonly

rb float
Im looking for a 12v or a vp truck preferably ex cab maybe std cab. Mainly stock with under 200k but let me know what you got.

Yes its the one in my sig heres the add 2003 6 spd dodge cummins diesel lifted 2500 LOW MILES

if you all could send me info on these truck and possibly pics that would be great. im looking at a 12v right now but still shopping

I'm working on those pics...here's one with the old tires...I'll get the others up as soon as I can!!

100_0320.sized.jpg

Chris

Nice Chris. My brother is still looking I'll shoot this pic to him.

She looks a little different now, will be rolling on 3rd Gen wheels...as soon as I get a couple things done and get the newest pics up, I'll post it up for sale to all to see.

I'm just busy at the store and can't get things done on it to get it absolutely ready to go!!!
Cris

She looks a little different now, will be rolling on 3rd Gen wheels...as soon as I get a couple things done and get the newest pics up, I'll post it up for sale to all to see.

I'm just busy at the store and can't get things done on it to get it absolutely ready to go!!!
Cris

Hit my email with those new pics when you get around to it.

Hit my email with those new pics when you get around to it.

Copy that...gotta get the new bumpers on before she's photo worthy again...stupid deer hit my truck less that a mile from the shop after installing the new bumpers...very cost effective:D

Chris

ill trade you both trucks in my sig for that one. that thing looks awesome. Only prob is im about as far away from you as possible and still be in the U.S.

I got an 01 3500 SO with a 6spd 4x4 ex cab 195k $12,000

6spd rebuilt 12,000miles ago ,sb dd clutch

rearend has 60,000mi

ex brake ,quadz ad

ill trade you both trucks in my sig for that one. that thing looks awesome. Only prob is im about as far away from you as possible and still be in the U.S.

Pm me all the info and mods list on these trucks. I'm almost sure on the 98 12v in the begginning of this thread but not totally for sure yet so tell me what you got and mileage on each.

Sorry csmith not real interested

Back