PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: 03 Modded Dodge Quad Cab

Boostediesel
02-10-2010, 11:21 PM
just seeing if there is any interest in my truck. since i dropped a valve seat i have completely redone the whole truck.most everything was purchased brand new. it is almost finished and will be up for sale as soon as i am done. but here is the list:
2003 Black Dodge Ram 2500 2wd Quad Cab,Short Bed,SLT.
Exterior: JTS Venom Performance SRT10 Hood, 2005 OEM Mopr SRT10 front bumper cover, debadged, Extang Trifecta Tonneau cover, black projector headlights, 55watt 10,000 hid's, black tailights.
Interior: 2005 Ram Black leather w/suede inserts front and rear seats. black interior. SRT10 A Pillar with 2 1/16 Autometer Cobalt 60PSI Boost Gauge. 10%
limo tint on front and door windows, 20% on rear window.
Stereo: Eclipse AVN7000 7 inch touch screen fold out TV,DVD,CD,Navigation unit.dash speakers are JL 1 inch tweeters. door speakers are Infinity Reference 6x9 and 6x5. door speaker amp is a 4 channel JL Audio 300/4 Slash V2 amp. Fox Acoustics 12 inch Fox Box under rear seat, subs are 2 JL Audio 12w3 v3 4 ohm subs run in parrallel run by a JL Audio 500/1 Mono Class D sub amp.power wire from the battery is Monster Cable 4 gauge with a 150amp fuse,2 Monster Cable Distribution Blocks, Monster Cable 8 Gauge amp wires, JL and Monster Cable RCA cables and 12 gauge JL wire for the door speakers.
the amp for the door speakers is under the seat and the sub amp is behind the back seat.
Wheels and Suspension: 20x10 KMC Black Coated Rockstars, 305/50/20 Kumho Exsta tires with 95% tread. Clatrac traction bars, Ranch RS9000 adjustable shocks.
Engine: all machine work was done at Total Engine Concepts/ Mosler Super Cars. block was bored with a torque plate .40/1mm over, decked with first intial hone, then 2 extra hones. all freeze plugs were staked in and cylinder head bolt holes were bottom tapped. pistons are QSB 480HP Marine pistons with coated skirts, shot peened 24 valve connecting rods with A1 heavy duty rod bolts.rotating assembly was balanced. bearings, gaskets, main bolts and seals are all genuine Cummins. Helix 2 camshaft. cylinder head is on 05 ported,polished, back cut valves, 4 angle valve job done by Pure Diesel Power.Cummins scripted valve cover, Banks sidedraft intake manifold. 110 springs with 24 valve rocker arms and hardened pushrods. A1 head studs, Opies Coolant bypass with braided lines. turbo is a hybrid built Turbo Re Source, Garrett Dual ball bearing GT4094R Compressor 67.8mm ind. 94mm exd. 52 trim .72 a/r , Tubine 77mm 78 trim .89 a/r. Turbine housing is from a GT3788R T3 and has been machined to fit the 77mm turbine wheel, wastegaste flapper removed and hole was plug welded, with an HX40 flange. braided coolant lines,oil feed and return line. polished comp. housing. Polydyn tubular header with an Engineered Diesel T3-T3 wastegate adapter. Precision Turbo & Engine 46mm v band external wastegate. 5 inch exhaust with a DNA muffler and exits right over the axle with a 7 inch tip. Floor It Stage 3 CP3, F1 Flux 3.5 injectors, FASS 150 pump,
DiabloSport Trinity with egt module, Extreme Power Puck and custom tunes.
Transmission: 47RE with Suncoast triple disc converter, Suncoast flexplate, billet input, billet drum, super servo, govenor pressure kit, 4 ring piston, Suncoast Valve body, Red Alto Clutches, Kolene Steels, billet intermediate band, anchor and strut. Mag Hytech deep trans pan and TS Peformance lockup controller. i am sure there is a few more things i am missing. i have the title in my hand , i would like to get around $36,000.772-341-2948 Foz. as soon as the truck is finished i will post pics. serious inquires only, i have spent a lot of money and time on this truck, built over an 10 month period. i would like to have this thing gone by the end of summer as i start school and want this thing to go to a good home. thanks alot and godbless

Boostediesel
02-10-2010, 11:22 PM
before i started the rebuild

zstroken
02-11-2010, 06:03 AM
2 wheel drive right?

Boostediesel
02-11-2010, 11:56 AM
yup it is a 2wd