PDA

View Full Version : 7520 chip options

hoffdog
02-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I know TS makes a chip for the 7520 but what other options are there and does anyone have any experience with these?

Pullnforfun
02-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Area Diesel has one. Agricultural diesel solutions. Check it out @ areadiesel.com

Dennis Perry
03-02-2010, 04:29 AM
I know TS makes a chip for the 7520 but what other options are there and does anyone have any experience with these?

Just remember that we have been involved with electronic modules for 10 years.....Now with that said, the production is a done in the US and the Competition works out of his garage. We have even offered a lifetime warranty since day one and if you have a problem with the unit you can send it back of go to the dealer the purchased and have them reflash/repair it to your need.

I happened to take look at a Moving forward module and it was very disappointing at best, They charge you $1795,00 for nothing more than a boost fooler...........If all you want is a boost fooler then can Produce the same thing for $100.00 per unit and offer a life time warranty. Everyone please do some research before falling in the BS, If the company won't answer you question in a matter that you understand.......Then you are probably getting screwed

hoffdog
03-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Can you buy these directly from TS or is there a dealer to go through? Thanks Dennis for the reply looks like what im interested in.