PDA

View Full Version : Inlet/Outlet sizes?

Jesse Lambert
03-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Workin on putting a custom set up in a customers truck, 6.0 ford, with a phat shaft turbo. I believe he said its the 71mm. What are the intake and exhaust sizes on this turbo, also does anyone know what the cfm is on this also? We are trying to size up the piping and intercooler accordingly. Thanks guys. We mostly do setups on outlaw drag cars, so some of this is new to us.

Thanks in advance
Jesse

RacinDuallie
03-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Jessie- give Shane at Industrial Injection a call, he can give you the info you need..... 1-800-955-0476

From what I hear that's a badazz huffer on those Fords....:evil

gunracer1
03-08-2007, 08:27 AM
untill the turbo was in hand, i would not order a thing. i have seen so many differet turbos that are all called the same thing that it is not even funny. i have ht3b that are any where from 2.5 to 3.0 inducers and different exhaust flanges also.

Jesse Lambert
03-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Hey man, thanks for the quick response. It will have a custom set of headers and water to air intercooler. Should be pretty bad a$$ when it finished.

RacinDuallie
03-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey take some pics Jessie, sounds like a cool job.

Jesse Lambert
03-08-2007, 08:40 AM
We've been dealing with turbos on drag cars for a few years now and I know that there is alot of variables when dealing with them, depending on the intended usage and engine specs. We use Precision Turbo's on all of our race setups but just havent dealt with alot of diesel combos yet.