For better or for worse

lorendiesel5.9

OG Hunnybadger
I joined the VW crowd which goes against all I previously stood for. I hate small puddle jumper vehicles that are the size of something a punk kid from the city would own but here I am. Its a 1986 2dr golf 5spd 1.6 nonturbo diesel totally stock for right now. I might put pictures up later if I feel inspired.:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

It gets better when you figure out that for the diesel you would burn in your truck for a trip to the quick mart, you can drive to the quick mart in the next state LOL LOL A few mods and they get fun to drive, not gonna win many races, but quick enough to be enjoyable.

It gets better when you figure out that for the diesel you would burn in your truck for a trip to the quick mart, you can drive to the quick mart in the next state LOL LOL A few mods and they get fun to drive, not gonna win many races, but quick enough to be enjoyable.

problem is its non turbo I need another 1.6l that was originally turbo'd oh and some:nos::badidea:

Well, if you are gonna be like that :D :D

Just drop a 1.9 out of a newer Jetta or Beetle in there with the mechanical pump you have now, change the pump head out to a larger version and turn the wick up to 11, hang a huge spinny thing on it and go to town!

was the person driving the prius freaking out though because they couldn't get it to slow down or stop?!?! :hehe:

My wife drives an 03 jetta TDI 5spd, its not the car that our subaru outback was but we love the MPG worst 42 best 49.5 thats hard to beat. To bad an AMERICAN car company (WON'T) make one to compare to it.:dead-horse-fast2:

Attachments

• jetta.jpg
    jetta.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 7
  • jetta1.jpg
    jetta1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 5
Back