PDA

View Full Version : Creed1 Wtf

f6jbob
02-23-2010, 11:41 AM
What's up with this guy. Others have given him positive feedback, but I'm starting to have my doubts. He's got my money and all I'm asking is to stay in touch with me. I just called him and PM'd him today while he was online asking that he call me. No response. I'm not hard to deal with and am willing to work with someone when there's a problem. BUT, I don't like being ignored. Anybody got any thoughts on this?

SKYNYRD
02-23-2010, 11:48 AM
just because it says he is online doesn't mean that he at his computer. so give the guy a day or so to get back to you. you can also try sending him a e-mail as well.

f6jbob
02-23-2010, 11:59 AM
just because it says he is online doesn't mean that he at his computer. so give the guy a day or so to get back to you. you can also try sending him a e-mail as well.

Really? Then explain to me why it says last time online 10:58am today when you click on his user name. Explain to me why I called, got his voicemail, left a message and haven't heard back?

SKYNYRD
02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
when did you send the message cause: Last Activity: Today 11:58 AM and not sure but maybe someone else was on his account at work. you never know.

triton
02-23-2010, 12:08 PM
if that's Chris in TX, I'd maybe give him the benefit of the doubt. I've not known him to be a shady character.

morkable
02-23-2010, 12:15 PM
My profile says I am online pretty much 24/7 thats because I leave the window open on 2 computers all the time... i might be away for 2 or 3 days,, but still online.. and if my internet signal goes in or out for whatever reason (I have wireless at home) It shows me as having activity even though I wasnt anywheres near the computer

f6jbob
02-23-2010, 12:19 PM
when did you send the message cause: Last Activity: Today 11:58 AM and not sure but maybe someone else was on his account at work. you never know.

I sent him a pm while he was online. He was online for another 10-15 minutes. I sent him a pm Sunday. Trust me, I've got enough real life experience to know when I'm be ignored.

f6jbob
02-23-2010, 12:25 PM
My profile says I am online pretty much 24/7 thats because I leave the window open on 2 computers all the time... i might be away for 2 or 3 days,, but still online.. and if my internet signal goes in or out for whatever reason (I have wireless at home) It shows me as having activity even though I wasnt anywheres near the computer

I clicked on his user name and it said "not here". 20 minutes later I click again it says "here". I call him, nothing, I pm him, nothing. I click again it says "here". I wait 10-15 minutes, click again it says"not here'. So I have a hard time believing your situation is the same as his.

JFlagg
02-23-2010, 12:54 PM
I bought some parts from him and it was a smooth transaction. Just sayin'

f6jbob
02-23-2010, 01:00 PM
I bought some parts from him and it was a smooth transaction. Just sayin'

Others have also. Thats why I said WTF. I want to believe every thing's good. Like I said all I want is good communication. I take no enjoyment in any of this.

Lucky Jeff
02-23-2010, 09:34 PM
sounds like you're being pretty damn annoying honestly.. relax a little..

If it were someone who was reasonably new to the site. Or it's taken you a week to hear anything, then there'd be reason for concern.. Neither being the case here..

Rollin Coal
02-23-2010, 09:45 PM
chris is top notch, youll get what you paid for.

Powerstroke Racer
02-23-2010, 10:32 PM
When you wait a year for a part that doesn't show up then you can get on here and vent lol

f6jbob
02-24-2010, 11:51 AM
When you wait a year for a part that doesn't show up then you can get on here and vent lol

David, you should get a medal for having that kind of restraint and patience.

I just got a call from Chris with a tracking #. I don't know if this thread had an influence on him, but I believe it did.
Thanks Chris

CREED1
03-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Heck I just saw this thread, sorry it took awhile to get back with ya and hope your satisfied now. I have all my pm's set to come to my email and I get a notification on my phone and sometimes just log on there and it will give the online deal but wont show im logged out unless I click logout before I close out the internet application. Thanks

CSnyder
05-30-2010, 06:56 AM
Chris, Im fully aware of the happenings with this gearvendor unit and honestly for your own sake I hope you make it right with the man you screwed over...

f6jbob
06-15-2010, 02:46 AM
This cat has not returned phone calls and pm's since I called him a month ago explaining that the GV I was sold wasn't suitable for a diesel and wasn't what I thought I was buying. I told him I'd like my money back and I'd return his GV. He said I'll check into it and call you back. I haven't heard anything from him even though I've called, left message, and pm'd. When I was buying this I was told it had less than 15,000 miles on it. It arrived filthy, looking like at least 150,000 miles. When I questioned him about it he says I meant 15,000 since it was overhauled. Diesels require a type P GV unit, this turns out to be a type J unit. Not suited for the torque & power of a diesel. Not what I wanted or expected to receive. I paid more than I should have for a type P, not to mention this type J which is inferior. I want my money returned and he can have his GV back. On 5-29-10 he mentions in his rebuild thread about deciding not to install his GV. Is this the one I should have gotten? I wonder if this is how he does livestock business as well? I don't question others have had an OK experience dealing with him, but I've had nothing but half truths and lies from him. I would not recommend doing any business with him. Its time to man up grasshopper.

CSnyder
06-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah I even sent him a PM to look at this when I posted and he ignored me as well. Is he aware you go through his town a few times a year Jim? I know I wouldnt cross you without a bottle of whiskey in me to make me 10 foot tall and bulletproof!

weazel
06-15-2010, 12:50 PM
hope you get it all worked out man! i had bought a turbo off ebay from him awhile back, and come to find out, nothing but the compressor housing can be used! but i cant do anything, or ask for money back because the transaction happened so long ago... oh well, these pieces make good paper weights and door stops!

CSnyder
06-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Thieves and liars make me angry! I go to TX a few times a year for parts trucks and Im sure Cleveland can be a pit-stop.

f6jbob
06-15-2010, 10:20 PM
hope you get it all worked out man! i had bought a turbo off ebay from him awhile back, and come to find out, nothing but the compressor housing can be used! but i cant do anything, or ask for money back because the transaction happened so long ago... oh well, these pieces make good paper weights and door stops!

Sorry to hear this. Maybe there is a pattern here. I've got $1800.00 invested in something I can't use and wasn't what I thought I bought.

Evans Diesel
06-16-2010, 01:09 AM
Sorry to hear this. Maybe there is a pattern here. I've got $1800.00 invested in something I can't use and wasn't what I thought I bought.

Hey guys iv delt with this guy and he is top notch, iv bought alot of parts from this ol boy and he has never miss represented himself on any of the parts that iv recieved from him. He is a very stand up guy and a very busy one to boot, just give him a little time cause its the harvest season then he is really spread thin like some of us on here. $.02

f6jbob
06-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Hey guys iv delt with this guy and he is top notch, iv bought alot of parts from this ol boy and he has never miss represented himself on any of the parts that iv recieved from him. He is a very stand up guy and a very busy one to boot, just give him a little time cause its the harvest season then he is really spread thin like some of us on here. $.02

What do you consider a little time? 6-8 months? Just looking for a number so I don't get impatient. He's on here pretty much every day yet can't return a phone call or a pm. Right! The ol boy is really spread thin.

CSnyder
06-16-2010, 09:32 AM

Jim here that he screwed over is also a top notch guy and VERY well known drag racer. I would trust Jim with my life. Like Jim said he is online here every day and hasnt even came close to making an effort to resolve this crap. I know damn well he is just ditching his responsibility here to make this right.

Signature600
06-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah, it's not like Jim is someone that is not well known...he's beat my a$$ more than once at the drag strip:D

Chris

Evans Diesel
06-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Well I hear ya there man just play it by ear, its kind of sad that three really good guys couldn't find there way to come together so that they all could feel good about a deal that they made. Good luck fella's hope this gets resolved real soon for you all.

f6jbob
06-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Well I hear ya there man just play it by ear, its kind of sad that three really good guys couldn't find there way to come together so that they all could feel good about a deal that they made. Good luck fella's hope this gets resolved real soon for you all.

Looking at the buyer/seller feedback forum it seems that you have enough chit going on in your own camp that you don't need to be cheerleading for anyone!!!:poke:

Signature600
06-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Looking at the buyer/seller feedback forum it seems that you have enough chit going on in your own camp that you don't need to be cheerleading for anyone!!!:poke:

:hehe: I was gonna say it, Thanks for getting to it first Jim!!

I sure hope you can figure something out on this guy!
Chris

CSnyder
06-17-2010, 02:24 PM
:hehe: I was gonna say it, Thanks for getting to it first Jim!!

I sure hope you can figure something out on this guy!
Chris

same here....

Are we ready for a road trip Jim?

CSnyder
06-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Pretty sure this guy is the next Holmesfarms....

f6jbob
06-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Apparently he isn't concerned about his credibility and reputation. The words "damage control" comes to mind. If he ever responds it will be interesting to see if he takes responsibility or offers excuses. Kind of like BHO.

bh10
06-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Apparently he isn't concerned about his credibility and reputation. The words "damage control" comes to mind. If he ever responds it will be interesting to see if he takes responsibility or offers excuses. Kind of like BHO.

:hehe::hehe:

Dude sorry about whats happened to you, but that right there is funny. :lolly:

Evans Diesel
06-19-2010, 02:59 PM

O no its all being resolved and im not cheerleading anyone on here sir, i know chris and he is a good guy and I have a hard time seeing that he would try to screw some one over on a Gear vendor that you all are claiming to be a POS. Did you guys ever think that chris has a full time job and maybe he is in his busy time of the year right now, kind of like some of us?

f6jbob
06-19-2010, 04:13 PM
O no its all being resolved and im not cheerleading anyone on here sir, i know chris and he is a good guy and I have a hard time seeing that he would try to screw some one over on a Gear vendor that you all are claiming to be a POS. Did you guys ever think that chris has a full time job and maybe he is in his busy time of the year right now, kind of like some of us?

No.1 I never said it was a POS. I said that it wasn't designed for the torque of a diesel, but the unit I thought I was getting is. If it was behind his diesel and didn't know the difference doesn't mean I should accept it and move on. ALL he needs to do is return my money, I'll return his GV and he can do whatever after that.

No.2 Do you think that if the shoe was on the other foot he wouldn't be trying to get his money back and return the item. Busy as hell or not. NOBODY's that busy. He's making this what it is. He gets his GV, I get my money, and he's out nothing and I'm out nothing. Pretty damn simple isn't it.

CREED1
06-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Im glad I finally got some time to log on and check this out I have been tied up alot here lately.
Jim ive discussed with you that the gv you purchased was on the truck and decided to go a different route whether or not it was designed for diesel applications all I can go by is what you are saying I dont have any of the serial #s etc off of the thing nor did I purchase it seperate from the truck so how was I suppose to know such. When I purchased that vehicle it was already installed I simply removed it from the vehicle and listed for sale.
As for me having a gv on another one of my vehicles yes I do they did make more then one and people do own more then one vehicle.

As for member Weazel I to my recolection have never sold a turbo much less a busted pos turbo on ebay.

Where we can go from here get me some serial #s etc that I will need to contact gv with and see what we can do from there.

blkram
06-20-2010, 03:24 PM
He posted here today S300/S400 2nd gen - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84924)

f6jbob
06-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Lets get a few things straight. I paypal'd you the money for the GV. Then only then did you say it was still on the vehicle and you would take it off. I was in no hurry for the thing so I never said anything. The " I simply removed it from the vehicle and listed it for sale" is BS. It took over 2 weeks to get it after payment and you were not returning any phone messages or pm's. I finally had time to install it in May and needed a gasket. I called GV and in that discussion found out it was not for a diesel. I also had to buy a drive shaft yoke because you didn't send one. After I told you I needed the yoke with it. I called you on May 12 at 1:23 pm ( I get itemized phone bills) and you said you would check it out and call me back. Never heard another thing from you. You completely fell off the face of the earth towards me. I called and left messages and pm'ed you. Guess how many times you've posted since May 12? 29 times. Thats only the times you've posted not necessarily how many times you've been on Comp D. You want serial #'s, I got serial #'s. 28 115942 003602

I don't need to hear how F'ing busy you are or have been. There's NO excuse for not getting back to me.
715-781-2110

40 days and counting!

weazel
06-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Im glad I finally got some time to log on and check this out I have been tied up alot here lately.
Jim ive discussed with you that the gv you purchased was on the truck and decided to go a different route whether or not it was designed for diesel applications all I can go by is what you are saying I dont have any of the serial #s etc off of the thing nor did I purchase it seperate from the truck so how was I suppose to know such. When I purchased that vehicle it was already installed I simply removed it from the vehicle and listed for sale.
As for me having a gv on another one of my vehicles yes I do they did make more then one and people do own more then one vehicle.

As for member Weazel I to my recolection have never sold a turbo much less a busted pos turbo on ebay.

Where we can go from here get me some serial #s etc that I will need to contact gv with and see what we can do from there.

look man, im not after you to get my money back. im simply stating a fact. ive got proof that i bought this turbo from you. i looked it up in my history through paypal, and it said i paid you $435 on October 22, 2008. in the description on ebay, you said it needed to be rebuilt. that usually means, throwing a set of bearings in it, having it rebalanced and stuff like that. i get the dang thing, look at it, and see that the center section, along with the heat shield in the exhaust housing, are melted! the center section is missing a 2" chunk of metal out of it! so i send it to a turbo shop to have it looked at and see if the rest can be salvaged, and i had the option to buy a center section and all would be ok. i decided to go ahead and part the good parts, or so i thought were good parts, and when i sell the exhaust housing to a guy, he takes it apart, and finds that the housing has a huge crack in it! so here i am stuck with paper weights. so dont tell me you didnt sell me a pos turbo man, look it up!

CSnyder
06-20-2010, 09:40 PM

This isnt on GV to make it right. Its ON YOU!! According to your threads you've spent plenty of time working on your truck in which was funded by Jims money so you better make it right and do so soon. Ill fund Jims trip to come pay a visit and the outcome wont be good. You **** in the wrong bowl of Cheerios with this deal!

SCHOOL BUS
06-21-2010, 12:39 AM
i can see how people would be pissed because chris hasnt been responding fast enough, but how is it his problem that he didnt know that specific model wasnt made to be on a diesel when he pulled it off a diesel truck? if it works on his why wont it work on yours? if it was me buying the gv from him i would have researched it first before dropping the cash on it.

TMONEYDIESEL
06-21-2010, 12:55 AM
I don't think it bolts up and works but it was not made for a diesel, I think if he's not happy with it then he should make it right for the seller but that's just me!

CSnyder
06-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Its my understanding that it wont bolt up to a diesel unless Jim buys a 1000 dollar adapter and the yoke that was supposed to come with it.

Bus, I sell used parts all the time as a living at my shop besides wrenching and I tell ya what...if I sell you a t-case and tell you it came out of a diesel with a manual trans doesnt that mean I should stand behind it bolting right into a diesel with a manual trans? I know if it doesnt you will want your money back or my name becomes mud. Creed has been around here long enough to know how this game works.

CSnyder
06-21-2010, 08:25 AM
i can see how people would be pissed because chris hasnt been responding fast enough, but how is it his problem that he didnt know that specific model wasnt made to be on a diesel when he pulled it off a diesel truck? if it works on his why wont it work on yours? if it was me buying the gv from him i would have researched it first before dropping the cash on it.

Like I said it wont bolt to a diesel without the 1000 dollar adapter so there is no way Creed removed it from a diesel. Jims convo with GV yielded info that this particular model GV isnt rated for any more torque than a gas engine can produce. Creed also sold it to him as a 30K unit but it showed up looking like crap so Jim asked him whats up and he says ohhh yeah it was REBUILT 30K ago. I think he had intentions of selling him the diesel GV he has on hand yet however decided he wanted to keep it and went by a junkyard and just bought up whatever they had laying around. Ive scoured the junkyards in TX MANY times and there are alot of items like that available. Creed is bringing shady to a whole new level.

f6jbob
06-21-2010, 09:07 AM
I do not doubt that this unit was in a truck that Chris had. The truth is getting exaggerated here. The GV from Chris WILL bolt up no problem. There was no adapter needed to be bought. The type P unit is designed for a diesel. The type J is not designed for a diesel. It will not hold up pulling a load. Period! I do not think Chris was aware of the differences or that his was the type J. As far as me during some research I did know the type P was for a diesel. I did not know how to tell the difference until May when I went to buy gaskets. I would not knowingly buy a type J nor would I expect someone to put one behind Chris's diesel. That being said if I bought this from a business they would refund my money and accept their product back. So far my bi#ch with Chris is his sticking his head in the sand and hoping this goes away. Thats not going to happen. He gets his GV back in better shape than when I got it and I get my money back. It's so simple. Then he's allowed to do with it whatever. I allowed to buy the unit that I thought I was getting in the first place. If he wants to continue selling parts he should stand behind them at least until their installed. 715-781-2110

SCHOOL BUS
06-21-2010, 09:27 AM
I know that the gv he pulled out of the truck and sold to you was holding 500-600 hp. He was running like low 14's or high 13's when he brought it out to the track once.

And Jim I'm not saying he's handling the situation right but ol csnyder is getting a little crazy with it. Saying he's gonna come down and kick some azz is a little much. I guess makin holmesfarm look like a tool turned him into an Internet tough guy...

CSnyder
06-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I know that the gv he pulled out of the truck and sold to you was holding 500-600 hp. He was running like low 14's or high 13's when he brought it out to the track once.

And Jim I'm not saying he's handling the situation right but ol csnyder is getting a little crazy with it. Saying he's gonna come down and kick some azz is a little much. I guess makin holmesfarm look like a tool turned him into an Internet tough guy...

Bus...I aint got no beef with you but if you ever meet me in person you will realize Im not just an internet tough guy. Im an old school farm boy that stands up for whats right and I aint never backed down from nobody. Im pissed that someone like Jim has been taken. Jim knows me personally and has been to my place numerous times and he is good people who aint gonna lie to you for his benefit. Ive got my own opinions on what happened and Ive voiced them. Creed could take initiative to make this right better than he has. Hes admitted in another thread that he has a GV still on hand so are you sure that the one he sent Jim is the same one he ran at the dragstrip? Nobody knows the truth but Creed unless you followed him home from the strip, helped him remove it and box it up, and then watched it get loaded on freight to Jim. I own and run my shop fulltime and have been lied to hundreds of times from guys who want warrantied parts for free due to their neglect. It gets easier with time to spot the BS and Ive been doing this for many many years.

f6jbob
06-21-2010, 09:59 AM

I'm trying to handle this without any name calling and threats. Thats my intention when this started and is still my intention. I cannot speak for anyone other than myself just as I cannot speak for you. My intention for the GV is to put it on my tow vehicle and pull my race truck & trailer or pull anything a person would normally use a tow vehicle for. I contacted both GV and Maximum Overdrive and they both said the type P is the only one to be used. I don't care what Joe Blow or anyone else has done with theirs. I thought I was getting the right unit, it's not, and I want to return it.

SCHOOL BUS
06-21-2010, 10:02 AM
I understand Jim, but having guys threatening to kick azz isn't helping you out any.

CSnyder
06-21-2010, 10:23 AM
I understand Jim, but having guys threatening to kick azz isn't helping you out any.

Show me a post that says Im gonna kick anyones ass. I HAVE said we could make a roadtrip to visit him but I guarantee if he seen Jim there would be no conflict but rather cash leaving his hand. He would know we mean business if we pay a personal visit!

f6jbob
06-21-2010, 10:38 AM

I'm not having guy's do any such thing. If you and I knew each other you'd realize that. I've had a discussion with CSynder this morning mentioning that name calling and threats are not my intentions at all. If I wanted to threaten anyone I'm capable of doing it myself.

f6jbob
06-29-2010, 09:11 AM
50 days and still nothing from this guy No phone calls, no pm's, and not even a postcard.(imagine) I wonder what the delay might be. Working ever so hard, been out of town, dog ate my homework, been sick?? What could it be? 715-781-2110

Preacher
06-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Its time to make this right. He needs to man up, send you your damn money back, get his GV back, and that way you both can go on about your lives. I've sold parts to people before that I didn't know what I had, they call and tell me its not what they wanted or thought it was, fine I send the money, they send the part, and we can stay friends. As far as Csnyder threating to drive to Texas, and funding trips to texas, no one really cares how much of a billy badass you are or think you are. I can tell you that if you showed up on my door step, talking **** and demanding money, and I didn't know you and you weren't the person I was doing business with, I would probably shoot you. You don't post how your gonna go to Texas and blah blah blah, especially since this really has nothing to do with you. Last time I checked Jim never asked for you to step in and "help". So Creed1, are you gonna man up and do whats right or what? Because until you make an effort to work this out, your name is gonna continue to be drug through the mud.

CSnyder
06-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Its time to make this right. He needs to man up, send you your damn money back, get his GV back, and that way you both can go on about your lives. I've sold parts to people before that I didn't know what I had, they call and tell me its not what they wanted or thought it was, fine I send the money, they send the part, and we can stay friends. As far as Csnyder threating to drive to Texas, and funding trips to texas, no one really cares how much of a billy badass you are or think you are. I can tell you that if you showed up on my door step, talking **** and demanding money, and I didn't know you and you weren't the person I was doing business with, I would probably shoot you. You don't post how your gonna go to Texas and blah blah blah, especially since this really has nothing to do with you. Last time I checked Jim never asked for you to step in and "help". So Creed1, are you gonna man up and do whats right or what? Because until you make an effort to work this out, your name is gonna continue to be drug through the mud.

read my last post...it applies to you also. My offering to help Jim out is the same damn thing anyone else here would do for someone who is a friend of theirs. I told Jim face to face I would make a post to try and help him out before I ever got involved. I wouldnt have made this post if you hadnt offered your worthless .02

CSnyder
06-29-2010, 05:16 PM

I also strongly suggest you take your own advice as well. Ive left it alone but if Jim needs a friend to go to TX I will be involved.

Preacher
06-29-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm not the one making threats about going to Texas....... Just saying. I was only gonna post once, and let my feelings about what an asshole thing creed is doing be known. If I really offended you that badly, feel free to pm about it. I don't wanna clutter up this guys thread with bull****

UNBROKEN
06-29-2010, 05:23 PM
I personally think CSnyder should step out of this thread. You're not helping Jims cause any. I very much respect Jim as a person and a racer...that guy is top notch in my book.
Snyder...like it or not your comments have a threatening tone to them. Fact is...you drive to Texas and even hint at threatening him you're liable to get shot. 100% legally shot I might add. Stop with the innuendo and keep to the facts or bow outta the thread. You've stated several things that Jim has corrected for you....honestly, again, you're not helping.

Chris...you live in my hometown. I'd like to see you make good on this deal. It really does look bad on you right now. I do know you're a busy guy but you need to make time to give Jim a call.

CSnyder
06-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Back on track...Im out of here.

f6jbob
06-29-2010, 06:09 PM
I appreciate everyones support. I did mention to CSnyder 5 to 6 weeks ago that I sent Creed a pm stating that I'd been thru Cleveland, TX many times and that I always enjoy road trips. I also jokingly told CSnyder in person that I should slap his old man for doing such a horsechit job bringing him up. None of that was intended for forum fodder. If I feel the need to get ugly I'll do it in pm's. Hopefully enough said. I've never installed this GV. All I've done is clean the cowchit off of it and make it presentable. I would understand hesitation if it was installed and beat on. I don't understand no communication at all. He won't even call or pm to tell me to pound sand. 715-781-2110

f6jbob
07-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Im glad I finally got some time to log on and check this out

I gave you serial #'s 15 days ago. JUST how long does it take for you to contact someone??? I see you had time to get on here a few times. But you don't have time to call or pm me. 715-781-2110

ctd8999
07-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Chris Reed Its been 70 days since you were going to call me back. Its been close to a month since you wanted serial #'s so you could contact GV and resolve this. I will continue this until you call me. I will be on every thread where you are trying to sell something until you contact me. Jim Layden on ctd8999's puter. 715-781-2110

f6jbob
07-31-2010, 01:58 PM
I personally think CSnyder should step out of this thread. You're not helping Jims cause any. I very much respect Jim as a person and a racer...that guy is top notch in my book.
Snyder...like it or not your comments have a threatening tone to them. Fact is...you drive to Texas and even hint at threatening him you're liable to get shot. 100% legally shot I might add. Stop with the innuendo and keep to the facts or bow outta the thread. You've stated several things that Jim has corrected for you....honestly, again, you're not helping.

Chris...you live in my hometown. I'd like to see you make good on this deal. It really does look bad on you right now. I do know you're a busy guy but you need to make time to give Jim a call.

Its been 80 days now and still nothing from this guy. I called and left a message again earlier this week. apparently the guy refuses to communicate. Like I said earlier he won't even tell me to piss off.

onemoparnut
07-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Thats a shame if he thought that he was in the right here he would at least stand up for himself. He knows he is wrong that is why he wont respond.

UNBROKEN
07-31-2010, 11:13 PM
Its been 80 days now and still nothing from this guy. I called and left a message again earlier this week. apparently the guy refuses to communicate. Like I said earlier he won't even tell me to piss off.

I hate that Jim. If I run into him I'll mention it to him....can't say that hardly ever happens though...once in a blue moon.
It was good seeing you last weekend. I wish we had known you and Bruce were at the same restaurant...we had the whole back room filled up.

Signature600
08-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Well he just started a thread thanking Jeff Garmon for an awesome tranny in his race truck...

Man I hate that this happened to you Jim!! Any word from him at all?

Chris

f6jbob
08-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Nothing from the youngster. He got his serial #'s like he asked for earlier. I'm sure he had no intention of following up. Probably just lip service so's he doesn't look too bad. I intend to be on every thread he has trying to sell something. If he contacts me we will have to see if it continues. If not I'm there forever. Thanks for your support.

Signature600
08-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Man that sucks...I'll try and keep you informed if you miss a thread of his:D

Chris

Dalpilot
08-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Damn Jim, this is terrible. Chris, you need to man up here and get back to Jim.

Santa Gertrudis
08-31-2010, 11:45 AM
Sent him a little "reminder" on facebook...

Santa Gertrudis
08-31-2010, 11:54 AM
He's gonna try to get on tonight...............

Signature600
08-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Riiiigggghhhhtttt....

Jim's heard that before I believe...
Chris

f6jbob
08-31-2010, 12:13 PM
He's gonna try to get on tonight...............

I've got my phone # plastered all over the place. If he wanted to get ahold of me he could. I don't hide.

715-781-2110

It sure is funny you can reach him by phone yet my calls go to voicemail!!!!

Valair1
08-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Jim, just wondering can you file a suit in small claims court agianst him. I think you have been very patient. and his acknowledging in this thread should give you the evidence you need.

f6jbob
08-31-2010, 01:52 PM
The experiences I've had in small claims court tells me it isn't worth the effort. When they find in your favor ALL they do is tell the other party to pay up. No consequences, no enforcement, and no follow up. Thanks for your support tho.

Santa Gertrudis
08-31-2010, 02:52 PM
I've got my phone # plastered all over the place. If he wanted to get ahold of me he could. I don't hide.

715-781-2110

It sure is funny you can reach him by phone yet my calls go to voicemail!!!!

I actually just contacted him on facebook. He replied in literally under a minute too... :bs:

CREED1
08-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Talked to Jim earlier tonight over the phone. As for the gearvendors being junk or not being applicable for his application I can just say that I purchased the vehicle with it already installed and know that it was working on well on my dually project at the time which was making somewhere around 600hp. I pulled the whole 5spd transmission along with gearvendor off of the truck all at one time and did a complete auto conversion. Richard (unbroken) even stopped by that day just after I had gotten done pulling the tranny out. All I can add is that it was working on my vehicle whether or not gearvendor will back the product if used is another thing. How was I to know that it wasnt a diesel specific unit they all look the same. As for me having other gearvendors etc. yes I did sell one for a buddy of mine months back to I believe member redstroke this was a good while before I sold this one to you. Maybe I should call the guy who sold me the truck and ask him for your money back since he sold me a truck with a inferior unit on it. As for all the treats etc this has done nothing but make me not want to deal with you at all some of them as you stated you have had nothing to do with but others have been from what im told a direct statement from you.

f6jbob
08-31-2010, 09:54 PM
Thats right Chris, try to put it on me. Your the one who wouldn't respond. As far as the GV you say you sold months before well the one I bought from you was in middle Feb. and on 6-20-10 you stated you had a GV. You better get your facts straight. You brought this on yourself. Be a man and quit making excuses. Just for the record why does it take you almost 2 1/2 months to get back to me. If people wouldn't have contacted you today I highly doubt you would have responded on your own. As for any statements I've made their all on this thread and I've owned up to them, like them or not.

f6jbob
09-01-2010, 01:26 AM
5-29-10 in Dodge Competition And Performance thread titled
My swb conversion is underway. post # 95

It has a 4wd housing so I can run my gearvendor but I think I'm going to ditch the gearvendor and run the 2wd rear housing.

Is this the GV that you say you sold months ago? Or is this the one on 6-20-10 in post # 35 in this thread that you say you have? Which is it? Shuffle all you want I still know which paper cup has the pea under it.

ClayKann101
09-01-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't see why it's such a big deal to refund the mans money. Even tho it may not be broke or whatever, the buyer is still unhappy. I just went thru a similar sitiution with some injectors. Guy said they were 80s, had em flow tested, flowed as much as rv275s. The seller said they were 80s but since I wasn't happy he would give me my money back.

2Tone12V
09-01-2010, 02:12 PM
I believe the same guy was ripping people off on Cummins forum a while back as well on CP3's and other things. So I went back and checked.

got scammed from a member from here. - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum (http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/general-diesel-discussion/88990-got-scammed-member-here.html)

f6jbob
09-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I believe the same guy was ripping people off on Cummins forum a while back as well on CP3's and other things. So I went back and checked.

got scammed from a member from here. - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum (http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/general-diesel-discussion/88990-got-scammed-member-here.html)

Thanks for the link. Thats just priceless. Thanks for your support.

f6jbob
09-02-2010, 08:58 AM
I don't see why it's such a big deal to refund the mans money. Even tho it may not be broke or whatever, the buyer is still unhappy. I just went thru a similar sitiution with some injectors. Guy said they were 80s, had em flow tested, flowed as much as rv275s. The seller said they were 80s but since I wasn't happy he would give me my money back.

Most people that have read this feel the same. Yet Creed1 certainly doesn't. Apparently the money means more than his reputation. When he put up the ad back in Feb. it said low miles. When I get it the unit looks like 150,000 miles. When I question him about it he says its got about 15,000 miles on a rebuild. WTF. He calls me this Tuesday nite and says I'll call you tomorrow. Guess what? Tomorrow comes and goes but no phone call. Now there's a surprise. Now he says he doesn't know if he wants to deal with me anymore. WTF. 2 1/2 months since the last time he was going to "I'll call you tomorrow". Now thats what I call dealing with me. It looks like the people from Wisconsin will do the right thing when pressured. Things must work different in Texas. 715-781-2110

SCHOOL BUS
09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Don't bring Texas into this.

ClayKann101
09-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Don't bring Texas into this.

Agreed! Every state has crooks Texas is atleast twice the size of Wisconsin. So we most likely have more.

TravisG
09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Agreed! Every state has crooks Texas is atleast twice the size of Wisconsin. So we most likely have more.

Nothing of importance to post. This just struck me as funny.

ClayKann101
09-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Nothing of importance to post. This just struck me as funny.The op saying that we do it different in Texas, Basically inferring that we are a bunch of crooks down didn't have any importance either.

f6jbob
09-02-2010, 03:16 PM

Now that right there is funny. Of course you guys know I did this to provoke you or start a fire as it were. You guys have all agreed that I should get my money back and Creed get his GV back. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your money and he was in my state I'd hound him unmercifully. If he didn't make it right he'd earn every last dime from the aggravation I'd pile on him. I would appreciate some help.

ClayKann101
09-02-2010, 03:23 PM
O ok I didn't understand where you were coming from on your last post. I'd love to help ya out but creed lives pretty far from where I roam around. If I see him at a event I will be sure to ask him what is the deal. I dunno if he's goin to crandal or not.

SCHOOL BUS
09-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Kinda hard to jump on a friend because of something going on with him and another person. He's done nothing but help me whenever I need it. Gave me a swb tank plate to fish plate my frame and other odds and ends throughout the year.

BC06PSD
09-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I guess its all good as long as your friend just robs all of the houses in the neighborhood and not yours. Who knows maybe with a friend like that you can get a free tv or fridge out of the deal.:lolly:

ctd8999
09-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Now that right there is funny. Of course you guys know I did this to provoke you or start a fire as it were. You guys have all agreed that I should get my money back and Creed get his GV back. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and it was your money and he was in my state I'd hound him unmercifully. If he didn't make it right he'd earn every last dime from the aggravation I'd pile on him. I would appreciate some help.

Jim you should of had your money back long ago, this GREEDY1 is an out right thief no matter what state he's from. You could try the ole ( Jimbeaux gets hosed approach ). Seen on another post the whole Comp D posse jumped on that guy, that was pretty much anything goes there. I know you don't like the cheerleading but after all this time I had to speak up. So all you guys in GREEDY1's area should remind him this is Labor Day and Jim had to work hard for the money you PHUCKED him out of. Thanks Steve B.

2Tone12V
09-07-2010, 08:42 AM
I wouldn't recommend anyone do business with him that for sure. I've seen he has ripped of many others elsewhere on the other end of things. Buys a part, says its broke, and sends back a different one and keeps the "broken" part he bought. I would man up and make it right if I were you. Its not like your out anything.

TheNatural31
09-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Kinda hard to jump on a friend because of something going on with him and another person. He's done nothing but help me whenever I need it. Gave me a swb tank plate to fish plate my frame and other odds and ends throughout the year.

Then your just as much of a douche as him. At least man up to him and have him fix and acknowledge this issue.

Jim you should of had your money back long ago, this GREEDY1 is an out right thief no matter what state he's from. You could try the ole ( Jimbeaux gets hosed approach ). Seen on another post the whole Comp D posse jumped on that guy, that was pretty much anything goes there. I know you don't like the cheerleading but after all this time I had to speak up. So all you guys in GREEDY1's area should remind him this is Labor Day and Jim had to work hard for the money you PHUCKED him out of. Thanks Steve B.

I agree Steve. If he attends Crandall, myself along with others will remind him what a phucking tool he is.

weazel
09-10-2010, 10:56 PM

seems he has to recoop his losses somehow, huh?

turbomatt1
09-11-2010, 01:08 AM
I've known Lucky Dog for several years.... he's not the easiest to look at, but he is an honorable man, & a real contributor to the sport. Many others on here will also refrence his charicter.
I'll bet Jim would even be willing to cover shipping at this point....?

Signature600
09-11-2010, 08:11 AM
I'll bet Jim would even be willing to cover shipping at this point....?

Never got to meet him...I guess he was looking kinda for me at the National Trails race, but I was busy......

But, I've seen his tailgate quite a few times:D...and have never heard a single person that has a bad word to say about him.
Chris

tcalvin
09-11-2010, 11:10 AM

right...

edit: Not trying to get into the middle of this, but we've all been "had" before I'm sure. Doubt you'll get any money back from the seller. I don't think he meant to sell you the unit as something it wasn't. In his words it was working for him and he had no knowledge that is wasn't intended for what it was being used for. Truth or not that's his side. My suggestion is that you agree to disagree and cut your losses. You may have some luck selling it as what it actually is and at least get part of your losses back.

f6jbob
09-11-2010, 03:34 PM
right...

edit: Not trying to get into the middle of this, but we've all been "had" before I'm sure. Doubt you'll get any money back from the seller. I don't think he meant to sell you the unit as something it wasn't. In his words it was working for him and he had no knowledge that is wasn't intended for what it was being used for. Truth or not that's his side. My suggestion is that you agree to disagree and cut your losses. You may have some luck selling it as what it actually is and at least get part of your losses back.

Thanks for your suggestion. I can't believe I didn't think of that before. :blahblah1:

StainlessRRA
09-11-2010, 04:30 PM

Try about 5 times the size of Wisconsin.

Pooter
09-11-2010, 08:55 PM

I remember that thread, still scammin people, what a winner......
Too bad his name isnt out in the open enough for others not to get screwed by him.

tcalvin
09-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. I can't believe I didn't think of that before. :blahblah1:

I wasn't trying to be a dick, it just doesn't look like you're going to get your money back. If the guy doesn't care enough about his reputation to make it right; what should you do? My post was only a suggestion. You could get at least some of your money back, whether you've "thought of that before" or not. Sorry if I offended you.

f6jbob
09-12-2010, 09:46 PM
I wasn't trying to be a dick, it just doesn't look like you're going to get your money back. If the guy doesn't care enough about his reputation to make it right; what should you do? My post was only a suggestion. You could get at least some of your money back, whether you've "thought of that before" or not. Sorry if I offended you.

Just a wee bit of sarcasm on my part. I wasn't offended, just not willing to give up. :Cheer:

95dieselsmoke
10-12-2010, 11:35 PM
I take it nothing ever came of this? Dont mind me, just the new guy here, cant stand **** like this. First thing I do when I join a site is look at the feedback so I know who/who not to deal with.

f6jbob
10-13-2010, 07:50 AM
I take it nothing ever came of this? Dont mind me, just the new guy here, cant stand **** like this. First thing I do when I join a site is look at the feedback so I know who/who not to deal with.

Nope, last I heard he was going to call me back tomorrow. That was late August. He's a loser. Steer clear of him.

lnimmo77
10-13-2010, 10:05 AM
one thing i like about cumins forum is they started a direct Itrader feedback on the profile. Makes it even easier to spot someone reputable.

02HO4X4
10-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Anything ever happen with this?

f6jbob
10-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Nope!

02HO4X4
10-17-2010, 02:15 PM
That sucks.. By the looks of it you have a giant paper weight.

XLR8R
11-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Snyder...like it or not your comments have a threatening tone to them. Fact is...you drive to Texas and even hint at threatening him you're liable to get shot. 100% legally shot I might add.

Amen, brother!

ctd8999
11-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Jim, I forgot about the old truck catching fire until I saw the article in Diesel World. Looks like you've been burnt in Texas more than once. Have safe trip out to your parents this week-end. Thanks Steve B.