WH1C/40 vs HX35/40

DWitcher

Dr. Frankenstein
I'm ready to hybrid my stocker as the secondary for my twins which the primary will be the Ht3b. I have the WH1C on my truck now and a HX35 sitting on the shelf. Is there any advantage to one over the other? HTT shows stage 3 for the HX35 using a 60mm 6 blade wheel and the stage 4 for the WH1C using a 60mm 6 blade wheel aswell.

What happened? What did I say?:confused: ......Update: I ordered the WH1C compressor wheel and housing.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken they are the same except for the way the induce housing is mounted. I am running a wh1c/40 on top of my ht3b too.

I've always seen the hybrid hx35 and hybrid wh1c advertised for the same HP rating. Always figured they were the same in terms of flow, just built slightly different. Is there any strength difference between the hx35 and wh1c?

The only benefit from one to the other could be that I see more used HX35 for sale than WH1C's which would easier to find as spares if a guy wanted to stay with the stock hybrid.

Yeah, I can't wait to hang the HT3B under the "Hybrid":rockwoot: I need the 14cm housing for sure on the stocker.

Back