puller for sale...FEELER

gainer16

well i never thought i would be saying this but here it goes. i am contimplating greatly the thought of selling the puller now to build something bigger and for a different class. here is a few details as to what it is...

2002 GMC crewcab shortbed red... 2009 diesel power challenge competitor and a very competitive 2.6 puller. it was 3rd overall in the 2008 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza and 4th overall in 2009.

here is some more info:

motor: the motor is currently in the process of being freshened up and put back together. it will have a new block and crank, heads, rods, pistons, custom injectors, cam and so on. it is a completely built race/pull motor.

chassis: it goes from an ats extreme tranny, custom suspension and all the necessary pulling parts.

the truck will be a turn key unit that will work for either the 2.6 or 2.8 class as it sets but the motor could be used for even bigger classes. like i said i am throwing this out as a feeler thread to see what kind of responses i get however i am looking to sell if given the opportunity. i will provide more detailed information upon serious inquiries about the motor and the chassis set up as well as an asking price. thanks to all.

i am very serious about gettin into pullin but i dont if a truck with such a pedegree is going to be in my price range. could you please email me a price first and if the numbers are good we can go from there.

thanks

zack

Back