Thanks to Joe and Garrett at PDP

Dieselram30

I recently had a full competition rebuild and P-pump conversion done by the folks at Pure Diesel Power. Not only does the truck run and perform well, but also the service I received was outstanding. Every time I called or had a concern, I received a prompt reply/answer and they were always willing to help. Even when the truck lost an injector tip (which prompted this whole thing and wasn't their fault), they trailered it back to their shop and went out of their way and continue to do so to make sure that the work was done properly, that I was happy, and that I was aware of what was going on. And they weren’t afraid to work with me when I wanted to make changes to the build and always went the extra mile.

I'm not on this forum a lot, but I have been around diesel performance for a while and I would not hesitate to recommend PDP to anyone. I know that I will be returning for the next round of mods.

Thanks again, guys.

Not a problem bud, was great working with you also. can't wait till the next round of mods ( have a lot of ideas to run past you). also let me know when your going to dyno the truck, i will be there to help with anything you need.

I would keep my eye on that Joe fella. :kick:

No seriously PDP are good people and I would drive all the way from Iowa to help them out....Oh wait I did that once already.

Yeah those guys do some wicked cool stuff up there! I even got to help a few times work on that nice sharp truck of yours. I didnt get to see it run but Im sure its wild! Ive gotten several of their custom built or modded parts and havent got one complaint!

Back