PDA

View Full Version : true 5'' exhaust

Smoker17
03-16-2007, 06:27 PM
DOes anyone know for a fact what company caries true 5'' from the turbo back? I dont know if there is one, but it might be 4i nch fromthe turbo and then into 5'' after some length.

Let me know what u guys come up with.

tia

smoker

RacinDuallie
03-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Can you fill out your Sig?

And have you inquired on our vendors forum?

Billysgoat
03-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Several do, shoot PM's or ask in the vendor's forums about it.

Smoker17
03-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Can you fill out your Sig?

And have you inquired on our vendors forum?

u lost me sorry, I dont even know what a sig is? signature?

Smoker17
03-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Several do, shoot PM's or ask in the vendor's forums about it.

thank you much, sorry about that.

BFD99
03-20-2007, 01:44 AM
like the thing below this writing? \/\/\/

PRattenbury
03-20-2007, 03:38 AM
Go to the top of the page, look at the thin dark grey line with the white lettering across it. First item on the left is UserCP. Click on it. In the area to the left on that page, click on Edit Signature. That brings up a blank white area where you type in the stuff about your truck. When you're done typing click Save, Submit or whatever at the bottom. Then people can help you a lot better with your questions.

4x4dually
03-20-2007, 07:53 AM
I bought my stuff from www.airflo.com. It is a big rig company that has everything you need. Then I went to Oklahoma Truck Supply for the remainder of the stuff I forgot to buy the first time. I have a HX-40 style 4" dp and then an adapter to 5 inch and then a small piece of stainless flex then a 90 then up the stack. All parts including the stack cost me about $275 and I did the work my self. You can also check out Berube's if you want to build the system yourself. You will hear me coming a mile from the house, especially with a loaded trailer!:rockwoot:

And buy the good, flat, stainless clamps. Don't use those dang u-bolt type. They suck. And you can never get your pipes back apart if you use them.$.02

Timbeaux
03-20-2007, 08:56 AM
I got mine from Grand Rock. I was a bit of a guinea pig because at the time they only offered a 5 inch from the over axle pipe back. I wanted 5' from the downpipe back, so Josh(crzycowboy) hooked me up with enough 5 inch pipe and adapters to do the trick. It sounds great and I did some minor tweaks to sink the tip up under the truck as much as possible. One thing I hate is a tip that doubles as a curb feeler.

4x4dually
03-20-2007, 09:07 AM
One thing I hate is a tip that doubles as a curb feeler.

That is why you should turn it up behind the rear window over the cab!:hehe:

Billyram
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
MBRP makes a 5" turbo back. Got mine from DPP.