PDA

View Full Version : New Twin Turbo Kit For LB7 Duramax

TopFueler
04-16-2010, 05:39 PM
We now have our LB7 twin turbo kit ready for SALE. They look great and have proved to be a great addition to our lineup. There will be 2 turbos included in this twin turbo kit. Turbo sizes will range from towing twins to racing twins. There is a slight delay in shipping right now because a couple of items are back ordered. It should not be very long before the kits can all be shipped. There have been some orders come in already. We have shipped some but there are a few waiting still. We do apologise and will ship soon as possible. Thanks, Brady

TopFueler
06-15-2010, 05:25 AM
We now have our LB7 twin turbo kit ready for SALE. They look great and have proved to be a great addition to our lineup. There will be 2 turbos included in this twin turbo kit. Turbo sizes will range from towing twins to racing twins. There is a slight delay in shipping right now because a couple of items are back ordered. It should not be very long before the kits can all be shipped. There have been some orders come in already. We have shipped some but there are a few waiting still. We do apologise and will ship soon as possible. Thanks, Brady

The racing sized twins will also have an external wastegate incorporated in the kit. Thanks

RayRoss42
07-14-2010, 03:09 PM
ill be purchasing yalls twin kit for the lbz tomorrow.. Whats a average number of ponys and torque for this kit.. i know it says 650+ on yalls website but ill be running a fully built motor with 60% over injectors and a few cp3 mods.. I just need to know where ill be pushing my luck on blowing something up.. thanks

SSpeeDEMONSS
07-14-2010, 03:31 PM
do you have a pic of a kit installed?

Garrett

1lowdiesel
07-14-2010, 03:37 PM
what sizes are the chargers? and X2 on the pics.

TopFueler
07-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Brett and Ryan which work at the call center have pictures. I have asked them to post them. I will see what I can make happen in the AM.

'strokeThis_'07
07-15-2010, 12:08 AM
what sizes are the chargers? and X2 on the pics.

Im sure they'll set up pretty much whichever size a guy would want. Atleast thats the impression I had the times I've been to the shop. Good lookin setup to

1lowdiesel
07-15-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm refering more to the off the shelf type sales. kinda Like how the MPI's kits are.

TopFueler
07-16-2010, 03:03 AM
We can set these twins up for towing and anything up to a set of racing twins. Racing twins would need an external waste gate. Synapse makes the best one I've seen. It comes with a 40psi and 60psi spring. It does not incorporate a diaphram so running it with exhaust drive pressure works great. It is adjustable as well. Thanks, Brady

'strokeThis_'07
07-16-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm refering more to the off the shelf type sales. kinda Like how the MPI's kits are.

Sorry. Its been awhile, but I think I was told a 62/65 and 474. LLY/LBZ/LMM use the stocker/474 as standard

GeorgiaDuramax
07-23-2010, 12:04 AM
I would really like to see pics of a set on an LB7.

TopFueler
07-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Yes your right about the off the shelf sizes. We do a Phat Shaft 62/80 and a S474. This is for an everyday driver LB7 Duramax.

JAGlmm
08-29-2010, 11:05 AM
how much just for the little charger?

and will it bolt up to my kit on my lmm?

i'm runnin yours guys kit s475/stocker.. tryin to figure out either to do update stock charger or get injectors..

decisions decisions.....