How Much Is It Worth

Smokin02

cummins powered
Sorry if this post is in the wrong section im kinda new to the forum. I recently sold my twinned 02 cummins and bought an 02 Dmax for my daily driver and now looking to buy a 12v as a play toy :rockwoot: and i recently found a truck that i really like but would like to hear what yall think the truck is worth cause im new to the 12v scene. its a 95 rclb 4x4 5spd. the truck has all power interior and black exterior with no signs of major defects as far as dents or paint defects it may have just a tiny bit of surface rust also has brand new helo projector lights and new fold out tow mirrors. as far as mods the truck has a small lift sittin on chrome american racing 22's on 37" nitto terra grapplers that are practically new. Motor wise it has 230,000 miles but was rebuilt in september of 09. it has 4k governor springs a hx40 turbo, ARP studs, it has the cam out of a 98 12v(the 215 cam), the fuel plate is out, pump turned up a lil, and timing advanced, new 5" exhaust, and the KDP has been removed. as far as the tranny it has the big southbend single disk clutch that is four months old and a billet input shaft. Sorry that the list is so long but i just wanted to include everything so yall could maybe help me out on a price for the truck. I can go ahead and say the guys asking price is $9,000. Is this to high or is it a pretty fair price? what would yall give for a truck like this? Any help would be appreciated:bow:

Back