PDA

View Full Version : World Vision

chromedome1
05-26-2010, 06:14 AM
Awesome way to show Gods grace! Remember, we could be in these shoes one day!

World Vision Home Sign In

FAQs Help/Contact Us My Account My Basket (0)
Giving Center
Sponsor a Child
Donate
Gift Catalog

Below you will find a selection of children specifically reserved for your potential sponsorship.

Please note that if you use the Search Tool below, you will find children available for sponsorship outside of your specific Reserved group.
Below you will find a child that has been reserved for only you to sponsor.
More than 1 billion people live on less than a dollar a day. These children and families are all too familiar with poverty. It has robbed them of hope and threatens to steal their future.

By helping a child living in such extreme poverty we can enable them to experience the fullness of life God offers. Join World Vision and sponsors all over the world as we seek to bring compassion and justice to the world's poorest people. Sponsor a child today.
Gender Boy Girl No Preference Worldwide International Africa East Africa Region Burundi Ethiopia Kenya Rwanda Tanzania Uganda Southern Africa Region Lesotho Mozambique Malawi Swaziland South Africa Zambia Congo - Democratic Rep of Zimbabwe (ZIM) West Africa Region Ghana Mali Niger Senegal Sierra Leone Americas Latin Amer/Caribbean Reg Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Costa Rica Dominican Republic Ecuador Guatemala Honduras Haiti Mexico Nicaragua Peru El Salvador Asia Asia Region Bangladesh India Sri Lanka Europe/Middle East Middle East/E Europe Reg Albania Armenia Worldwide International Africa West Africa Region Ghana Mali Niger Senegal Sierra Leone Americas Latin Amer/Caribbean Reg Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Costa Rica Ecuador Guatemala Honduras Mexico Nicaragua Peru El Salvador Asia Asia Region Bangladesh India Sri Lanka Europe/Middle East Middle East/E Europe Reg Albania Armenia Worldwide International Africa East Africa Region Burundi Ethiopia Kenya Rwanda Tanzania Uganda Southern Africa Region Lesotho Mozambique Malawi Swaziland South Africa Zambia Congo - Democratic Rep of Zimbabwe (ZIM) Americas Latin Amer/Caribbean Reg Dominican Republic Haiti Asia Asia Region India Birthday
mm 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 dd 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Age
Age <1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Affected by HIV & AIDS: No Preference Yes No

Giving Center > Sponsor a Child > Find a Child
Sponsor
Denis
now

Watch video to learn moreSponsor Denis in Uganda

Name: Denis
Birthdate: Mar 11, 1998
Chores: Cleans
Favorite School Subject: Mathematics
Favorite Playtime Subject: Football
Monthly Sponsorship Amount: $35

Denis is a HopeChild living in a community severely affected by the HIV and AIDS crisis. In Uganda, the disease has impacted the entire social structure, creating a generation of orphans and vulnerable children. Denis needs your assistance to help save his generation from the HIV and AIDS crisis. Denis has been reserved for you to sponsor within the next five minutes. Just click the "Sponsor Now" button above to become his sponsor right now!

How can I help the poor through World Vision?
By helping children living in such extreme poverty we can enable them to experience the fullness of life God offers. Join World Vision and individuals all over the world as we seek to bring compassion and justice to the world's poorest people. As a child sponsor, you can help save a child from a life of poverty.
What is child sponsorship?
Wonderful things happen when you make the choice to sponsor a child. For only about $1 a day, you'll show your child God's unconditional love by providing them with access to critical resources such as:
Clean Water
Nutritious food
Health care
Education
And more!
What do I receive as a child sponsor?
A welcome kit with a photo and information about your sponsored child plus an introductory DVD
The opportunity to write and receive letters and even email your child
Annual progress reports
Updated photos of your child
Will I get to know my sponsored child?
You'll also have the chance to build a relationship with your sponsored child that will transform both your lives. "I know my sponsor," says Solange, an 11-year-old sponsored girl from Rwanda. "She writes me letters. I love her very much."
How does sponsorship work?
The benefits you help provide extend to each child's family, their community, and other children in need. That's because World Vision plans and works alongside local community members to find solutions that will change the future for their children, and their children's children.
Why sponsor a child through World Vision?
World Vision's child sponsorship program creates real, lasting change for children and their communities. Our compassionate, Christian staff show God's love to all people as they help build healthy communities for children in the world's most impoverished places. World Vision partners with sponsored children's communities over the long term to address critical needs and help communities become self-sustaining.
Become a child sponsor through World Vision
Who is World Vision?
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
World Vision provides hope and assistance to approximately 100 million people in nearly 100 countries. In communities around the world, we join with local people to find lasting ways to improve the lives of poor children and families.
In 2009, 89 percent of World Vision's total operating expenses were used for programs that benefit children, families, and communities in need.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World Vision
Phone: (888) 511-6443
P.O. Box 9716
Federal Way, WA 98063-9716
© 2010 World Vision Inc.