ladder bars

bluextc

has anyone ever had ladder bars on the front end and if so who made them?
I have spring wrap in the front end and I am not sure how to correct it so I am looking for some help.
Thanks Eddie

I guess this must sound stupid and I thank everyone for not bust my balls over this. Let me put it out this way and see if anyone may have some info or ideas. I have a problem with spring wrap on the front end and I don't want to take the 4 inch lift off,so has anyone ever used or seen an anti wrap bar or something of that nature? I am sure I will have to make it but not sure how.
Please do not slam me for this goofy idea.
The chassis is a 78 chevy 2wd cab and chassis that I put a dana 60 under the front with 4inch lift springs.
Thanks in advance for any help. Eddie

I've seen a plenty gasser sled pullers run a traction bar on the front end just like on the rear end. attached to the bottom of the axle and run back to the frame rail somewhere around the middle or back of the front doors.

later

if you put a traction bar on the front axle you would have to have the swing shackle in the front for the suspension to still move. with the shackle in the rear, as the suspension compresses the axle moves rearward a little bit. the trac. bar would prevent the rearward movement also stoping suspension travel

Back