PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Blackdog

onemoparnut
07-28-2010, 07:47 PM
I never finalized a deal with him and a guy offered me cash for my rear so I am taking it. This is the corospondence between him and I. watch out for this guy.

I have a Dana 70 out of a 98.5. The brakes are not that old and you have your choice of gears. It currently has 3.54 in it but I also have a brand new set of 4.10's and a master install kit to go in it if you wanted 4.10's. It is LS and has 150,000 miles on it. I took this out of my personal truck.

I am travelling to Maine at the beginning of August if you would be willing to meet as I don't travel I-95 north of northern VA. I just can't deal with the summer traffic up that way. Let me know. Bill

Is the rear from a srw or drw?

It is a SRW from a 2nd gen Dodge. I can measure outer drum to drum for you and spring perch center to center if you want. What are you putting it on?

I am going to take it apart and just use the limited slip unit out and put it in my 91 dually. Can you pull an axle and count the splines so I can be sure it will work.

I'm lazy right now due to the damn heat down here so I posted this question in the 89-93 tech so I am sure we will have an answer. Hopefully it will work so we can work this deal out.

I know what my spline count is but they can have either 32 or 35 spline axles. The only way to tell is to pull one axl. They are real easy to pull you just take them 6 bolts out on the end of the hub and it slides right out.

I know they are easy to pull I just wasn't feeling up to it but I did anyway this evening and they are 32 spline. So what do you have for splines?

Mine is also 32 spline. What date will you be traveling to maine?

We will be leaving hopefully on the 7th of August around 1-2 in the afternoon. I usually get off I-95 around Fredricksburg VA which is oh about 3hrs from home. I think it is exit 133 but I have to make sure on that.

I am a little confused where would you want me to meet you?

I am pretty sure we get off I-95 at exit 133 in Fredricksburg VA. If that works for you that would be good for me because this is our vacation time also and I don't want to screw with the misses plans if I can help it (She doesn't know about this deal yet).

Ok well I do not live in va I live in nj so I do not think this is going to work out. I cannot trive to va to meet you. I thought you were from nc and were going through nj on your way to maine I was confused sorry.

I know you don't live in VA and it says right under my screen name that I am from NC. I also said in my first message that I do not travel on I-95 north of northern VA.
So what part doesn't work? You don't have a way to meet or haul the axle? Tell you what, I want this axle bad enough that I am willing to MEET in southern Jersey or drive it to you depending on how far off the interstate you are. I'm not going to add an hour to my drive time to make things harder on me. Keep in mind you did ask where you wanted to meet up. I need a little effort from you if I am going to change up my plans. If you could provide your address I could tell you around what time I would be near your area on the 7th of August.

The axle is sold guy is comming sunday to pick it up if something changes I will let you know thanks.

Well, Atleast I can let all the fellow Compd members know just what a piece of trash you are. Your the one who posted to trade, I took you up on your offer because I had what you wanted AND was going to pay for the shipping for the entire trade of axles and now YOU back out. You young little piece of ****. Your Compd stay will be short lived if I ever see you post anything else for sale. I will make sure everyone knows just what kind of a cheap azz they will be dealing with.

rpainter
07-28-2010, 08:02 PM
I dont get it?? He told you that he was coming to swap parts on the 7th of august You sold it out from under him and now he is the bad guy???

apocalypse1812
07-28-2010, 08:10 PM
It looks like BlackDog was trying to finalize a deal with you on the 7th of Aug...

I am not seeing the problem with this...

MoparNut, I think you need one of these:

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/butthurt_report_form.jpg

You can fill it out, and send it to any of the moderators on here.

roachie
07-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Honestly, it looks like you are the ass in this equation.

onemoparnut
07-28-2010, 08:13 PM
He could not even tell me where he wanted to meet. He wanted me to drive to va and meet him there. That is a far drive from nj.

roachie
07-28-2010, 08:16 PM
He could not even tell me where he wanted to meet. He wanted me to drive to va and meet him there. That is a far drive from nj.

I want this axle bad enough that I am willing to MEET in southern Jersey or drive it to you depending on how far off the interstate you are.

onemoparnut
07-28-2010, 08:20 PM
I told him that it wasnt going to work out when I realized he wanted me to meet him in va. At that point I sold the rear to someone else.

onemoparnut
07-28-2010, 08:31 PM
At the start I didnt realize he wanted me to drive 220 miles to meet him. Once I realized that is what he wanted I told him it wasnt going to work out. I didnt cost him any money or anything. when I told him it wouldnt work out I took the nexy buyer in line.

Blackdog
07-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks guys. I figured this Turd would not have any common sense.

First of all I laid it out what I was doing and where I was willing to meet. Most of the time when people trade items they are nice enough to cover the cost of swapping items equally whether in shipping or driving. Next this turd wastes my time by wanting me to go out and check my axle for what he wanted. So I did. I even go the extra mile and want to waste my money and vacation time to get this trade done in his back yard. So he sells it from under me.

Hey guys, Watch out for that ONENUT mopar guy.

By the way, Did you read the forum rules before posting? This is buyer/seller feedback and I neither bought or sold anything. It also says no bashing. :rules::rules::banned::banned:

rpainter
07-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Thanks guys. I figured this Turd would not have any common sense.

First of all I laid it out what I was doing and where I was willing to meet. Most of the time when people trade items they are nice enough to cover the cost of swapping items equally whether in shipping or driving. Next this turd wastes my time by wanting me to go out and check my axle for what he wanted. So I did. I even go the extra mile and want to waste my money and vacation time to get this trade done in his back yard. So he sells it from under me.

Hey guys, Watch out for that ONENUT mopar guy.

By the way, Did you read the forum rules before posting? This is buyer/seller feedback and I neither bought or sold anything. It also says no bashing. :rules::rules::banned::banned:

I reread it and got the idea you was going to drive up to meet him while you was on vacation to swap axles and he sells the axle out from under you. Correct

StainlessRRA
07-29-2010, 04:43 PM
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/StainlessRRA/Jokes/f4igrk.gif

Scooter's Roofing
07-29-2010, 04:55 PM
kinda sounded like you were driving from VA to Maine which would kinda put you through Jersey... it's easy to misunderstand what you're saying, especially when you're asking someone to drive 220miles to meet you if they're not wanting to.

there was a communication breakdown, and you were the first person to start getting rude... as soon as someone is rude to me on a deal like this, it isn't worth my time.

He was nice enough to apologize for HIS misunderstanding, and you got rude again... I'd tell you good luck with your project with as much sarcasm as I could boil up and fan myself with the cash I got for the axle you wanted

zstroken
07-29-2010, 05:23 PM
No one actually had product stolen or is out money. Yes it is frustrating to think you have a deal and work something out, but such is life. If you would have showed up and the axle wasn't there, then you should be furious!

LReiff
07-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Typical of south jersey...

Blackdog
07-29-2010, 05:52 PM
I reread it and got the idea you was going to drive up to meet him while you was on vacation to swap axles and he sells the axle out from under you. Correct

Yes, Correct after he whined. What I said was that I do not travel I-95, North of Northern VA which would mean I would not be going through Jersey. Yes Jersey is between NC and Maine, Depending on which way you travel. There is more than one way to get from point a-b and Summertime on I-95 is not the best way.

Now since he wanted to be cheap and not meet me I figured I would just suck it up and go the way I DIDN'T want to go and get this deal over with. Then he changes the deal after I tell him to just basically sit there and do nothing and I will do it all and spend the money to make the trade happen.

Blackdog
07-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Typical of south jersey...

I got relatives their so I can agree with that.

CumminNotRunnin
07-29-2010, 06:15 PM
At least you singled out southern jersey over northnern jersey LOL

Scooter's Roofing
07-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Yes, Correct after he whined. What I said was that I do not travel I-95, North of Northern VA which would mean I would not be going through Jersey. Yes Jersey is between NC and Maine, Depending on which way you travel. There is more than one way to get from point a-b and Summertime on I-95 is not the best way.

Now since he wanted to be cheap and not meet me I figured I would just suck it up and go the way I DIDN'T want to go and get this deal over with. Then he changes the deal after I tell him to just basically sit there and do nothing and I will do it all and spend the money to make the trade happen.

when someone gets rude and says "alright, just sit there and do nothing, and I will do it all and spend the money to make the trade happen", I figure they're the kind of person who will never be satisfied with the deal and they're not worth dealing with, and I'll make up a BS story like "someone's coming to pick up the axle on Saturday" so I won't have to read their rude condescension anymore

Bustedknuckles
07-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Im stopped at the part were you said a guy offered you cash for your rear and you took him up on it.....

LReiff
07-30-2010, 10:10 AM
At least you singled out southern jersey over northnern jersey LOL

I drove truck through both...I know the difference! LOL

moparkid1965
07-30-2010, 03:02 PM
EVER HEAR OF FIRST COME FIST SERVE. So get over it . I have read the whole thing sounds fair to me! When u wanted him to meet u far away and the phone is ringing with some one else SOLD SOLD SOLD. Called u snooze u loose. Somtimes things just dont work out move ON........JUST SAYIN

P.S I have delt with onemoparnut on several stuff for my 96 diesel 2500 4x4 He is HONEST PERSON . He has helped alot of the guys in the area he is a GOOD GUY.

Red_Rattler
07-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Nice first post... You'll be fun to have around

LReiff
07-30-2010, 04:52 PM
EVER HEAR OF FIRST COME FIST SERVE. So get over it . I have read the whole thing sounds fair to me! When u wanted him to meet u far away and the phone is ringing with some one else SOLD SOLD SOLD. Called u snooze u loose. Somtimes things just dont work out move ON........JUST SAYIN

P.S I have delt with onemoparnut on several stuff for my 96 diesel 2500 4x4 He is HONEST PERSON . He has helped alot of the guys in the area he is a GOOD GUY.

Onenutmopar and you both have mopar in your username...interesting to say the least! Just wait 'til the internet ninjas see this LOL

apocalypse1812
07-30-2010, 05:02 PM
how convienent...

jeff115
07-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Im stopped at the part were you said a guy offered you cash for your rear and you took him up on it.....

I wondered how long it would take or some body to say somethin about that.

onemoparnut
07-30-2010, 06:38 PM

I dont understand what is exactly meant by that could you explain. I dont understand what I did wrong here.

onemoparnut
07-30-2010, 06:39 PM

Thanks for putting in a good word for me I appreciate it Al.

ClayKann101
07-30-2010, 07:03 PM
I dont understand what is exactly meant by that could you explain. I dont understand what I did wrong here.

Nothing, you just took it up on ur rearLOL

onemoparnut
07-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh ok I was a little slow on the joke hahahaha.

moparkid1965
07-30-2010, 09:36 PM
No prob bill .. F**K the rest of the crybabys...
Just callin it how i see it. I know bill from the other diesel site.. And he is a very helpfull local guy..

And you don't like it bring it on ninja police

TMONEYDIESEL
07-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Back fire of a lifetime. :hehe: GTFO

moparkid1965
07-30-2010, 10:05 PM
:evilDING DING DINGbif

moparkid1965
07-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Nice first post... You'll be fun to have around

Just how i feel everyone quick to jump all over someone. And when everyone is jumping on a good guy iam gonna stick up for them.. The way i see it they never had a deal only emails back & forth. In between emails of a deal not set in stone someone shows up with cash. So LIKE ANYONE ELSE HERE he did what ALL of YOU'S would have gone SOLD SOLD SOLD:rockwoot:

Blackdog
08-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Just how i feel everyone quick to jump all over someone. And when everyone is jumping on a good guy iam gonna stick up for them.. The way i see it they never had a deal only emails back & forth. In between emails of a deal not set in stone someone shows up with cash. So LIKE ANYONE ELSE HERE he did what ALL of YOU'S would have gone SOLD SOLD SOLD:rockwoot:

For the most part all of the guys on CompD can do over e-mail or PM what most old timers would do with a handshake and that is make a deal. Then there is you and the moparnut. Since I just recently saw over in the for sale section the ad for that axle being bumped to the top even after it was decided to come in here and try to rub my name through bull sh!t. So the SOLD deal either fell through or somebody just doesn't know how to be honest and tells lies after I handed out the silver platter. Somebody could have already been having fun with the axle they wanted to trade for because my plans changed and I have already passed through Jersey a week early but instead your still looking for a buyer.

Bustedknuckles
08-03-2010, 08:49 PM

Not long, not long at all..

moparkid1965
08-04-2010, 09:50 PM
For the most part all of the guys on CompD can do over e-mail or PM what most old timers would do with a handshake and that is make a deal. Then there is you and the moparnut. Since I just recently saw over in the for sale section the ad for that axle being bumped to the top even after it was decided to come in here and try to rub my name through bull sh!t. So the SOLD deal either fell through or somebody just doesn't know how to be honest and tells lies after I handed out the silver platter. Somebody could have already been having fun with the axle they wanted to trade for because my plans changed and I have already passed through Jersey a week early but instead your still looking for a buyer.

Iam guessing maybe the other deal must not have feel through ???

Scooter's Roofing
08-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Iam guessing maybe the other deal must not have feel through ???

I am guessing you don't have a degree

roachie
08-04-2010, 10:59 PM
I am guessing you don't have a diploma

Fixed the typo.

SCHOOL BUS
08-04-2010, 11:05 PM
ZING

Atchley
08-04-2010, 11:10 PM
No prob bill .. F**K the rest of the crybabys...
Just callin it how i see it. I know bill from the other diesel site.. And he is a very helpfull local guy..

And you don't like it bring it on ninja police

Go back to the other diesel site. We don't want you here.

onemoparnut
08-05-2010, 08:53 PM

Actually the other deal did fall through. I told you before you started throwing your little temper tantrum that I would let you know if something changed. But after seeing how you act I would not sell you that rear if you offered me twice what I was asking for it. I dont need to sell it i dont really care if it stis out in the yard and rots it will be less aggravation than dealing with you. And even like you said your plans changed and you didnt go through jersey when you said you were anyway.

moparkid1965
08-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I am guessing you don't have a degree

Iam guessing you dont have any teeth???????????

moparkid1965
08-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Go back to the other diesel site. We don't want you here.

I dont care what you want JUST SO YOU KNOW.........

Lucky Jeff
08-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I have a feeling the youngin' won't be around here long LOL

onemoparnut
08-05-2010, 09:37 PM
I have a feeling the youngin' won't be around here long LOL

I think I will stay I like pissin you guys off.

Lucky Jeff
08-05-2010, 10:32 PM
I think I will stay I like pissin you guys off.

You've got a LONG ways to go to piss any of us off.. And I was referring to your savior, not you.

Scooter's Roofing
08-05-2010, 10:48 PM

interesting... what makes you say that? :confused:

I'll tell you what made me say what I said... it's because you type/spell like a half-witted monkey :Cheer:

Dodgentwo
08-05-2010, 11:11 PM
interesting... what makes you say that? :confused:

I'll tell you what made me say what I said... it's because you type/spell like a half-witted monkey :Cheer:

I lol'd at that one

Atchley
08-06-2010, 07:51 AM

I'm guessing you have no edumacation.

I dont care what you want JUST SO YOU KNOW.........

Whether you care or not you're still a idiot. JUST SO YOU KNOW

SCHOOL BUS
08-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Dang two d bags in one thread? this one could be EPIC.

It's like having holmesy and duradan sticking up for each other

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Dang two d bags in one thread? this one could be EPIC.

It's like having holmesy and duradan sticking up for each other

BWAAAAHAhahahahaha. LOL That almost got Mt Dew out of my nose!

What is with the influx of tards these days? Jesus. I think the problem here is the computer science classes in middle school. Kids these days are learning how to get online and show their ignorant asses long before they grow up and become men. This thread, case in point. What was the purpose of it? What did you expect to get out of it? Sounds like someone stole your lunch money and you are cryin' in the middle of the street about it. Suck it up butter cup. And poster #2 (#2 is synonomous with crap) (and synonomous means "something that means approximately the same if you haven't covered that in English class yet) what the hell were you thinkin'? You thought you'd log onto Comp D and get the upper hand on a bunch of men, most of whom are highly educated with years of experience? Are you stoned?

I don't mean to jump on you two's case and all, but grow the hell up. Granted it is comical, but why would you show your ignorance and then flaunt it?

$.02

zstroken
08-06-2010, 08:50 AM
most of whom are highly educated with years of experience?

$.02

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Thank you...thank you very much.... LOL It is all relative, Dan. Compared to a couple tea baggers....yes. :hehe:

moparkid1965
08-06-2010, 09:08 AM
I forgot I must be on here to care what ya think... NOT!! Your right you guys are GOD BLAH BLAH BLAH.... You guys are a bunch of internet TURDS... Just forum with a bunch of internet tough guys that talk ****.. Trust me I did not think I would last long here with a bunch of OLD WOMEN on this site..

GOOD DAY MONKEY LOVERS

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 09:13 AM
:hehe: Good God man. I have a three year old that acts more mature than that. It is very sad to see today's generation of snot nosed punks with no repect for anything or anybody.

moparkid1965
08-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Thank you...thank you very much.... LOL It is all relative, Dan. Compared to a couple tea baggers....yes. :hehe:

Sounds good YOU COON LOVER.. Nice pics .. NICE GAY STACHE.. LOSER:owned:

SINNER
08-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Coon lover LMFAO

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Sounds good YOU COON LOVER.. Nice pics .. NICE GAY STACHE.. LOSER:owned:

Wow. I have a teenage stalker! SWEET!

Yes, I love my raccoon. She's really cool. My mustace is 18 years old, which I'm assuming is older than you. I have a degree, a job, a family, and God loves me...so how is LOSER relevant? If you are going to "owned" me, you better come up with realistic, original material.

Edit: Dang it, Sinner, don't encourage him. LOL

zstroken
08-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Wow. I have a teenage stalker! SWEET!

My mustace is 18 years old, which I'm assuming is older than you.
I can't say older, but I would say it is probably smarter and has seen more action.

LOL

moparkid1965
08-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Yeah Iam a Teenager OK . I also have a Home , Family New boat Race car street cars & 1996 ex Cab diesel 4x4 dodge, 98 sst .. So i guess Iam a little kid???
And list of toys can go ON ON

zstroken
08-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah Iam a Teenager OK . I also have a Home , Family New boat Race car street cars & 1996 ex Cab diesel 4x4 dodge, 98 sst .. So i guess Iam a little kid???

Is that your place in the background of the second pic?

zstroken
08-06-2010, 09:46 AM
LMAO he removed the second pic, I was referring too.

Dtruck1
08-06-2010, 09:48 AM
No one gives a crap what your daddy bought you. You become a man when you have a job to buy the stuff yourself. Quit being a douche and shut the hell up. I have this and that and those... who cares. What you own doesn't make you a man, actions do. Right now you are acting like a ten year old. Not to mention, anyone can put a dream list on the internet and claim they have them. You get those pictures from e-bay, craigslist, any other picture floating around on the web?

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 09:49 AM

Your user name says "kid" and you are acting like one so I put 2-n-2 together and got "retard". My appologies.

:hehe: The more I read this post, that is almost sig worthy. :hehe:

Please replace the second pic....whatcha tryin' to hide?

moparkid1965
08-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Sorry daddy did not buy My toys. Iam 33 years old. I work for a living. You guys are a bunch of derlick day dreamers.. I came on here only to defend a good freind from you Old women.. Cause you all had to jump all over him.... I have one purpose here TO get kicked off this site....

onemoparnut
08-06-2010, 10:01 AM
You guys all have issues. Moparkid and myself are grown adults not children like you might think. Let's get back to the topic if we are going to continue here. I think we have all said what we have to say about the subject. As far as being childish I think we need to look at who you guys are trying to defend. A guy that has a temper tantrum when he does not get his way. Had he been a rational person then maybe when the guy changed his mind about putting this axle in his truck blackdog would have had another shot at it. But instead he decided to run his mouth and cuss at me and in the end he lost out. I didn't need the axle he was trading to me but he wanted my axle bad. Man you guys are all just a couple brain cells away from rubbing **** in your hair aren't you. No wonder I have heard so many bad things about this forum.

Amish Elegance
08-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Sorry daddy did not buy My toys. Iam 33 years old. I work for a living. You guys are a bunch of derlick day dreamers.. I came on here only to defend a good freind from you Old women.. Cause you all had to jump all over him.... I have one purpose here TO get kicked off this site....

Wish granted.

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 10:02 AM
I have one purpose here TO get kicked off this site....

I think that is a request that can be granted.

Oh SNAP! I'm too late! :snoop:

Atchley
08-06-2010, 10:03 AM
You won't get banned just made fun of. Nobody cares what you own or how successful you are because somewhere there is always somebody better. Oh and in your title it's than not then, if you're gonna say you're better than me use proper grammar at least.

Dtruck1
08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Bunch of idiots. Like a Homofarm and Duradick in my a$$ tag team.

Atchley
08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Wish granted.

I type out a nice post bashing the dude and you gotta go and ban him while I type it LOL

Amish Elegance
08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
onemoparnut, you are still here because you can spell and seem to have a greater purpose here. You start posting in texter slang and acting all pudding headed like your friend, you will join him in Anywherebuthere Land.

Make your case.

Dodgentwo
08-06-2010, 10:14 AM
You guys all have issues. Moparkid and myself are grown adults not children like you might think. Let's get back to the topic if we are going to continue here. I think we have all said what we have to say about the subject. As far as being childish I think we need to look at who you guys are trying to defend. A guy that has a temper tantrum when he does not get his way. Had he been a rational person then maybe when the guy changed his mind about putting this axle in his truck blackdog would have had another shot at it. But instead he decided to run his mouth and cuss at me and in the end he lost out. I didn't need the axle he was trading to me but he wanted my axle bad. Man you guys are all just a couple brain cells away from rubbing **** in your hair aren't you. No wonder I have heard so many bad things about this forum.

You started the post, thinking..... well.... I'm still not really sure what you were thinking or planning to gain from your post. You started the thread. Not Black dog or whoever. Yes you keep refering to him as the cry baby? YOU STARTED IT. He posted to defend himself and voice his side.

No one lost money, no one got ripped off on parts. So what was your point of the post?

Looks to me like neither of you could agree on terms, so there was no deal. End of story. Go on with your life. This is a battle you WILL lose.......trust me

Travis

SPEEDSHIFT
08-06-2010, 10:14 AM
aaaannnnnnd this is why I call and talk to the people I make deals with.

I dont get out much, but are these guys like the ones off "Jersey Shore"?LOL I can see one of those dudes fist pumping to some techno in his pink car, all drunk and pissed at someone on the internet. LOL

Amish Elegance
08-06-2010, 10:16 AM
I type out a nice post bashing the dude and you gotta go and ban him while I type it LOL

Sorry man, when they make it that clear it isn't worth the effort. He didn't want to be here and didn't have enough material in his retorts to make it worth while.
That was one child who escaped no child left behind. Education clearly left him waving at the bus stop.

Dodgentwo
08-06-2010, 10:19 AM
That was one child who escaped no child left behind. Education clearly left him waving at the bus stop.

Thats funny right there. Where do you come up with this stuff :hehe:

Atchley
08-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Sorry man, when they make it that clear it isn't worth the effort. He didn't want to be here and didn't have enough material in his retorts to make it worth while.

Better him being banned than me having to try and read his half-witted response.

4x4dually
08-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Thats funny right there. Where do you come up with this stuff :hehe:

You have now met the master of the literary.... ah.... something or another......he's great with words. LOL

Dtruck1
08-06-2010, 11:48 AM
aaaannnnnnd this is why I call and talk to the people I make deals with.

I dont get out much, but are these guys like the ones off "Jersey Shore"?LOL I can see one of those dudes fist pumping to some techno in his pink car, all drunk and pissed at someone on the internet. LOL

Don't forget the stupid "popped" collar thing up there.

Scooter's Roofing
08-06-2010, 11:58 AM
I defended you on this deal...

your buddy, on the other hand, needs to put down the pom-poms down download a spell checker :o

CSnyder
08-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Should have kept him around....I kinda miss Homofarms and this guy had what it takes to replace him...

apocalypse1812
08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Nah, he is better off gone, we dont need anyone else polluting the forum.

RonA
08-07-2010, 12:13 PM
You guys are the best. After the first page it was like watching a scene play out on National Geographic. The baby deer being slowly tired out and then devoured buy the pack. I love this site.