PDA

View Full Version : central texas guys look here plz!!

strokin'_tatsch
04-13-2007, 09:56 PM
ok on the 21st there will be a powerstroke dinner at wings-n-more on howard lane and IH-35 at 6:30 PM. basically we are going to see if we can get people to show up so we can decide whether or not it would be a good idea to start up central texas powerstrokes again. shoot me a pm if you will be there so we will have enough seats saved. THANKS A LOT!!! this is something we have been trying to do for awhile now, but we just can't get many people to show up.

travis

txastuff79
04-15-2007, 09:36 AM
wishi could come. been sitting bored for months and yall are meeting up on the day my sister is getting married. dangit. heck, yall should meet at the tilted kilt in la frontera shopping center. only like 4 miles north of wings and more. 31 beer taps on the wall. cant beat it. plus the food and women fill in the rest.

txastuff79
04-15-2007, 09:37 AM
oh, and a way bigger parking lot to fit these big trucks.

strokin'_tatsch
04-15-2007, 11:22 AM
i would try to get it moved, but it's kinda short notice to try to move it. plus last time we did this i was unable to attend and there was like 2-3 trucks there. that's why i'm trying to get more people to come out.

txastuff79
06-14-2007, 09:13 PM
is there any plans on meeting up again? would be fun to meet up while i still own my truck.