PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To TravisG and Phil!

John_P
08-11-2010, 06:53 AM
I want to thank by buddies TravisG and Phil for the help in correcting a problem I have been having on getting signed in here on CompD. For several months now I had been unable to sign-in. I saw and worked with TravisG out at the ATS Truckfest in Denver this past weekend and related the problems to him. Well, true to form, Travis got right on it, got with Phil and now I can sign on again! Travis and Phil,.....THANK YOU!:rockwoot:

On behalf of the Dale Smith, Seth and Micah Sullivan and the entire Smitty Racing Crew, I also want to sincerely thank TravisG for all the help he gave us out there in Denver! Travis,......we couldn't have done without you buddy!

---------
John_P

Got Smoke?
08-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Phil is a great guy! I don't know about that Travis guy though John? :poke: LOL :hehe:

Good to see you posting again buddy, see you at Scheid! Oh, Kat still wants a "102 ride" ;)

RacinDuallie
08-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Hello Mr Porterfield!!!!!:Cheer:

wideopen
08-11-2010, 07:55 AM
You Are Welcome John! I look forward to one of those world famous hand crushing hand shakes at SDX!

Got Smoke?
08-11-2010, 08:03 AM
You Are Welcome John!

Nice avatar Phil LOL

wideopen
08-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks!

TravisG
08-11-2010, 11:01 AM
On behalf of the Dale Smith, Seth and Micah Sullivan and the entire Smitty Racing Crew, I also want to sincerely thank TravisG for all the help he gave us out there in Denver! Travis,......we couldn't have done without you buddy!
---------
John_P

Anytime boys. Good seeing you guys again. See ya in a few weeks. Micah I will bring you your screwdriver and some Monster!

You Are Welcome John! I look forward to one of those world famous hand crushing hand shakes at SDX!

LOL Every time someone would put their hand out this weekend to shake John's hand Seth, Micah and me would just giggle and watch the guy crumble to the ground.

Phil is a great guy! I don't know about that Travis guy though John? :poke: LOL :hehe:

Good to see you posting again buddy, see you at Scheid! Oh, Kat still wants a "102 ride" ;)

Dick!