mtm94ramnasty!!

Eastern Diesel

I recently purchased the VW Jetta TDI he had listed on here. He had it listed with all the mods for the sale price of $5500 or best offer on here and he had it listed with the same mods for sale on TDI Club for $5000. I bought the car on Saturday and drove it till Tuesday and the turbo exploded on it. Im not too upset about that because he may not have known that that would happen, but i am pissed that it was listed with a Q Loader (Chip from Kerma TDI) and after i paid him he now refuses to give me the Q Loader. Now i have a car that has a tune on it and i cant do anything with it without getting the orginal Q Loader from him which he has for sale (or possibly already sold). When i questioned him about it he said that since i jewed him down to 5K (which was already his price on TDI Club) that he wasnt going to give it to me, he had to get his $500 back some how. And all this is after i have already came back to VA after going to PA to pick the car up.

Sorry for the long rant, just wanted everyone to know that hes not good to deal with and i would suggest not buying anything from him.

Back