PDA

View Full Version : Error loading file to tuner.

Russ7R
05-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Sorry I sent the email to you also, thought I would post on here also.:doh:
Error: File serial number is not correct, aborting.

Vivian you sent me a file last week to try, this was the error loading it to the tuner.

Thanks,

Chris Russell

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Russ7R

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

CBSuperDuty
05-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Chris, Let me talk to Domingo and get back to you.

CBSuperDuty
05-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Chris,

Vivian said it may have a wrong number in the tune. Please send her an email or Domingo or myself and we will get it straight

MOMBENZ
05-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Chris,

I'm sorry. I did see this post this morning and went to check my email but did not find any from you. I did however resend the tune with the serial number that I have on file for your Xcal2. I also mention the serial number in my message so you could verify if it is correct. It may just be a typo.

CB, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that I did not receive an email but would resend the tune with the correct serial number. Not that Chris needed to send me an email.

It's all good. We were in Key Largo this weekend and today has been pretty hectic, that is why I had not responded to this post before.

Thanks,
Vivian

JohnBoyToo
05-22-2006, 02:46 PM
There ya go bragging again about being in a vacation spot while I sit here in Fowt Wurth !!!! :)

MOMBENZ
05-22-2006, 03:29 PM
John, John, John .... I wasn't bragging, just excusing myself for not responding sooner. LOL

Besides, took the weekend off and will be working until about 10 PM tonight from early AM. :doh: LOL LOL

Vivian

Russ7R
05-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Key Largo...I was there last fall for vacation, actually spent a week up and down the Keys. Two nights in West...must have hit every sandal shop along the way for the wife...you all know how many there are...now you know why it took a week!
Thanks Vivian, I will log into my email when I get home tonight and give it a try.

Chris Russell aka Russ

Russ7R
05-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Well damn:bang ...Thanks for the tune it loaded, however the truck will not start, wont even turn over with the tune installed.....Well does a strategy change? I dont understand....now it is VXCF1D6 TQCJ0DW without a tune installed, with the street tune installed it is VXCF1F3 TQCJ0FW
God this is a pain in the back side.

Russ

Russ7R
05-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Any fix yet, gotta get it going by thur night. I have to use the truck this weekend, and would hate to drive it without a little more jimmies.:evil

Thanks

Chris Russell

MOMBENZ
05-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Hi Chris,

I don't get on here as often as I'd like and just saw both your posts. DJ did mention a couple of days ago that you called and your truck did not start with the tune, while we were both working on something else.

In the future, please feel free to post anywhere you like, but I'd appreciate an email message also, since we basically work with our email. We have just lost two days in responding to you and you were expecting a response.

Thank you,
Vivian

MOMBENZ
05-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Hi Chris,

I contacted SCT cause it doesn't make sense that your processor code would change in anyway and it doesn't make sense that the code your strategy gives wouldn't start the truck.

They are interested in remotely pulling some files from your box and they will walk us through it. When will you be available to do this? Should take no more than 15 minutes.

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ
05-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi Chris,

I don't get on here as often as I'd like and just saw both your posts. DJ did mention a couple of days ago that you called and your truck did not start with the tune, while we were both working on something else.

In the future, please feel free to post anywhere you like, but I'd appreciate an email message also, since we basically work with our email. We have just lost two days in responding to you and you were expecting a response.

Thank you,
Vivian

Hi Chris,

Please disregard the above message and I apologize. You left me a voicemail message and I acknowledged it via email. Yesterday I had a family emergency to take care of and I guess I'm still a bit shook up.

Once again, sorry and let me know when you are available so we can get you working.

Vivian

Russ7R
05-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Hi Chris,

Please disregard the above message and I apologize. You left me a voicemail message and I acknowledged it via email. Yesterday I had a family emergency to take care of and I guess I'm still a bit shook up.

Once again, sorry and let me know when you are available so we can get you working.

Vivian

I hope everything is ok.

I should be home this afternoon and can take a look at what you may need. I will give you a call and we can go over it than. Sorry about posting in a couple of different sites...not sure what site you visit the most. I will shoot an email from now on or call, like I said before I dont drive it a whole lot, mostly weekends but this weekend we are going on a trip.:thankyou2:

Chris

MOMBENZ
05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi Chris,

Thanks. Things are not ok but life goes on. :aiwebs_029:

I only saw the post here. LOL

Do you have an idea of what time you will be calling me so I can set it up with SCT?

Thanks,
Vivian

Russ7R
05-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Sorry how about now....lol.

Russ

MOMBENZ
05-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I just left a message for the tech. Don't know if he will call me back this afternoon. Otherwise, how about 4 PM tomorrow?

Thanks,
Vivian