Please welcome Gt-358 To Competition Diesel

wideopen

Slum Lord

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Please take time and welcome Gt-358. They just posted for the first time [POST="9323"]here[/POST].

Thanks for joining the Competition Diesel Community.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Been a while lol, but I'm back. Guess since I never actually posted much info I'll do it now.

Back in '06 I had a 2004 F-250 that ran pretty damn good for just have exhaust and a tuner. But after several problems (according to the last dealer, an International dealer he said the root of my problems was a blocked oil cooler that none of the other dealerships had caught.) with the truck I just couldn't trust it anymore and traded for a 2006 F-250. When I did that I just put the tuner on it and haven't touched anything else. Got out of the diesel mod'in for a bit while I concentrated on starting a Dyno biz on the side here in Tallahassee, FL.

I never dyno'd the 04, but did run it at the track a few times. Best ET was 13.78@96 with a hot tune by CJ @ SCT. After I put the exhaust on, I never ran the 1/4 again but my 1/8 mile times didn't improve with the exhaust.

The 06 has 18k miles on it now and all I've done is run a base SCT tune and dyno'd it. No ETs yet.

Here are the results for the 06, stock vs SCT tune.
06-f250-stock-vs-tune.jpg

Not sure I'll do anything else to the 06 yet, power wise.

Back