PDA

View Full Version : RCP Diesel.....rip off

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Just to give everyone a heads up, RCP Diesel is someone that I would stay away from. I hate doing this because I dont like airing my business out in front of everyone but, this has become ridiculious! Its the same story when ever he contacts me. Now its to the point were he doesn't answer. With that said I will just give a heads up what can be expected. I understand Im a nobody when it comes down to diesel preformance but, I just like to have fun just as much as the next guy. I feel I should be treated just like everyone else.

Back on 8-14-2010, I ordered basically everything that bolts to the front of the block for 150.00(alternator brackets, thermostat housing, lower radiator hose housing, dip stick, oil filter housing filter and hardware, and anything else he could find that went on the block). First off I waited over a month and still recieved nothing. Not a big deal because we were on vacation. So when we got back and I waited a few weeks before I contacted him. When I sent him a pm he apologized and said he was super busy. I can understand that, so no big deal right? I finally recieved a small box in the mail. It only had the oil filter housing with no filter or hardware, alternator brackets and lower radiator hose housing. I contacted him telling him of the problem and he said no big deal he will make it right. I waited a few more weeks and recieved nothing. Again I contacted him. Once again the same story. So I waited a few more weeks and then posted on one of his threads last week asking where stuff was at. He replied, that the dip stick was sent seperately and he would contact the post office. Here I am still waiting on parts. I pm'd him but now hes not returning my messages.

BE WARE OF SELLER!!! Its all excuses and lies just to get your money. I understand it wasnt that much money but its the principle that counts. Id have rather spent that money helping someone out in need not giving it away to a theif

02HO4X4
11-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Isn't RCP Diesel a site sponsor?

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I believe so

02HO4X4
11-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Damn near a 3 month wait is unacceptable. There should be no excuse for that.

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:33 PM
yes but like to give people a chance before over reacting. Id file a claim through paypal but its been to long.

I know hes got my latest message because Ive seen that he has been on the site a few times that I know of since I sent it.

02HO4X4
11-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Well good luck to you. I hope everything gets settled.

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:37 PM
this is the second time Ive been ripped off lately. Different business and completely different product. All do to me waiting to long to file a claim or giving them too much time. I understand what its like to work 70-80 hr weeks or be busy.... sh!t happens.

ILLINOISRAM
11-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I wonder if this thread will top mine. LOL

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Thanks, but Im not even worried about the money at this point. Its more effort than its worth to fight over. I figured if nothing else I can let everyone know what kind of experience they may have and what kind of business man he is.

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:41 PM
I wonder if this thread will top mine. LOL

I guess we will see. Im not going for a record Im just letting everyone know whats going on.

02HO4X4
11-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Changes at RCP Diesel - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92768)

Looks like the time you ordered your stuff.

theonlyz
11-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Yes I am aware of that. This is why I provided ample time and many many messages and chances.

theonlyz
11-05-2010, 08:39 AM
bump
Getting the word out

Sabbath5.9
11-05-2010, 06:59 PM
ive bought a trans and rims and tires from Ryan and had no troubles at all. hes actually the best guy i ever bought from. i just textd him for you. ill keep my eye on this post. hope everything gets worked out

theonlyz
11-06-2010, 12:37 AM
he seems like an excelent guy however his reasons have just become more like excuses and so on. I never for one second wanted to take this plan of action and I made that clear the last time I spoke with him, and we were fine. Now I just dont know what to think anymore

ewatts2003
11-06-2010, 10:28 AM
I've done a lot of business with Ryan. I've bought many used parts and even a few new parts from him and everything was shipped very quickly and delivered as promised.

theonlyz
11-06-2010, 02:52 PM
I've done a lot of business with Ryan. I've bought many used parts and even a few new parts from him and everything was shipped very quickly and delivered as promised.

Maybe so but not in this case. I have a PM box full of our messages after I realized he was dragging his feet. So think what you want but clearly Im getting screwed. Ive left my phone number with him in the past and people who have read this post have contacted and texted him and he hasnt spoke up. So........

700rmk
11-06-2010, 03:28 PM
still need the parts?? got some parts here i need to get rid of.

theonlyz
11-07-2010, 12:27 AM
No I actually sold the truck while I was waiting on the parts from him that I needed. Thanks for the offer though.

theonlyz
11-08-2010, 12:14 AM
WOW, still no reply from RCP.....that says alot about what kind of guy he really is.

This is after people have called, texted, and messaged him, or so Ive been told. What a joke and hes is a site sponsor WTF? So much for integrity. He cant so much as even offer to refund some of the money for the parts that were never sent. He also cant even chime in to defend himself. Then again whats to defend other than hes in the wrong.

Cant even be a man and take him medicine. I guess greed got the best of him.