800hp 24v setups

Good deal. I was hoping for 750+ but am just happy it runs down the road :hehe: I believe I am going to be swapping to a 6 hole injector, Ive heard they are a better injector but I'm new to this so its all a learning experience. Thanks for the input!

On a cast 75/87 is made low 820ish hp. On the 7x12's . Never dyno'd this year with the 67fmw and 6 holes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That gives me more hope, I would really like to come as close to 800 as I can but I am happy with whatever. I know the lack of porting isn't helping.. If I switch to a 6 hole how would something like a 6x.013 or .014 compare to my 7x.013, flow more or less??

I believe a 6x.014 will flow about the same as a 7x.013 based on the area of the orifices being larger despite only having 6 holes.

Last edited:
I could be wrong though I just did the math and its about the same on the orifices. But I don't build injectors

Jeez. These numbers are making me pretty optimistic. Just need more charger I'm sure, I doubt the 62/475 setup I'm running will be nearly as impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez. These numbers are making me pretty optimistic. Just need more charger I'm sure, I doubt the 62/475 setup I'm running will be nearly as impressive.

I'm running the same chargers. I'd like to know what I'm making, what sticks did you go with

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm running the same chargers. I'd like to know what I'm making, what sticks did you go with

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just some 7x0.012s :/
I want some of Weston's 6 hole injectors, but I don't want to buy a set of 6x13s now, and have to buy a set of 6x18s later when I outgrow this setup.

Only 2 good places to get p-pumped 24V injectors from, Weston and F1. Weston's always good for anything he sells. Don makes great injectors only, everything else he does is crap.

How many sets have you bought? If less than 20 maybe you should do some research.

Ron, if you hadn't sold out to the gasser crowd and sold your truck, you might have been able to try another 5 sets by now!!! I get it your old and all of your almost baby boomer peers are playing with turbo'd LSX gassers and the diesel industry is full of flat billed coal oralers these days. But there's still a few good guys left!!!

Who knows, you might even like these new 5 hole 24v injectors that are out there for the P-pumped 24v trucks.

Ron, if you hadn't sold out to the gasser crowd and sold your truck, you might have been able to try another 5 sets by now!!! I get it your old and all of your almost baby boomer peers are playing with turbo'd LSX gassers and the diesel industry is full of flat billed coal oralers these days. But there's still a few good guys left!!!

Who knows, you might even like these new 5 hole 24v injectors that are out there for the P-pumped 24v trucks.

10 years was long enough. Wasn't much more to try or do by the time I sold it except play with a common rail, and that club was too expensive for me.

If I drove my truck more than 200 miles a year anymore I would be tempted to try these.

More likely, I would get a set of nozzles built for the centered bowl pistons and put a Hamilton street 12V head on it.

Last edited:
Back