4th Gen 68 to NV5600

MHDiesel16

New to CompD. Hope to find some help on here with a conversion project.
Just swapped an NV5600 into a 2011 68 truck. MotorOps got us fixed up with the manual trans file with EFI Live. We got it cranking over, but the ECM will not command rail pressure. We have no engine or transmission codes present. We do have a loss of communication with the ABS module, but can tackle that issue after we get it running.
Anyone have any ideas on what I might be missing for it to not command rail?
The conversion is completely done, this is all we have left to figure out.
I appreciate your time.
Thanks!
Matt

Done a couple swaps but only on 3rd gens an down. I’m really not familiar with 68re wirering but I would start with a schematic of the valve body wiring an see what each wirer does. It might be as simple as grounding a certain wire. Sorry don’t have a definite answer for u.

Go it figured out a few weeks ago.
The wireless control module wouldn't recognize the factory key, causing the no start. I used another 4th gen key and cycled it in the ignition. Then put the factory key back in, wireless control module then recognized it, allowed the truck to start.

Let me rephrase that. The wireless control module wouldn't recognize the factory key after flashing the ECM. I've seen that happen a few times on 3rd gens, but this is the first I've seen it happen on a 4th gen.

Back