welp..2 days is all it lasted...02 stranded me

I've got one tech that this describes to a tee. In the past two months he's had buses with simple jobs that have turned into nightmares and it's always him.

I hear you, but just to be clear, I'm not blaming the guys, it's a glitch in the matrix.
We actually finished 4 jobs today, so I'm hoping Monday begins a new trend.
In about two hours, I'm lighting a fire at the ranch, drinking a few several beers, and roasting assorted meats.

Or, just find yourself a 98 or older Dodge 12 valve and run it.
I bet there are some in decent shape in Florida. Electronic shit is cool, but... throwing parts at them is expensive, and not the way to troubleshoot.

Yeah there are a bunch of non rusty 12v's down here, they ain't cheap anymore though.

I sure hope ya'll busses aren't caked with 4" thick mud underneath from grill to tag. We need to hire a mechanic for our buses but there's zero budget to do so.
Thought you were the bus mechanic?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If you do cave to the mechanical crowd, go with a VE, just so everyone can keep telling you to p-pump it!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Or just buy a running take out 12v, and adapt some sensors.

Then you save on having to run conversion lines, and all the shit that comes with that.

Does everyone here realize that if Gary did take everyone's advise and p pump his 24, and then had constant inj line problems, the shit everyone would get. Ha!

Absolutely. I’m not blaming Ed, either. It’s just crazy the way these repairs go.

Did you just say "crazy" and "Ed" in the same sentence? Boom. Song in head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZyUsv4Iwas"]Crazy Eddies Last Hurrah (Extended) - Reckless Kelly - YouTube[/ame]

Thought you were the bus mechanic?

I'm trying to retire but they keep calling me!

Or just buy a running take out 12v, and adapt some sensors.

This. We can pull a 24 valve out and install a 12 valve cheaper than paying us for all the parts and time for the conversion.
I still vote on buying a Dodge with a 12 valve and be done.

Aaaaaand he opens the door for more dump truck beat down LOL

You've been married long enough to know better. Silence is golden.

Like I didn't know it was coming. And that dump truck runs like a mofo thanks to that "PPUMP" you sent me for it. :D :stab::hehe:

If that's what you want, you need a Fummins. Find you a junk 6.0 Superduty from down south and a rusted out 12V Dodge from up north. You could probably buy both trucks and pay somebody for the conversion for less than $40K and have the best of both worlds.

Back