Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   HTS Transmissions (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Is HTS no more? (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123639)

Macktruckdriver 11-18-2011 08:55 PM

Is HTS no more?

Called for monthes no answer.

mhop 11-18-2011 09:01 PM

Did your transmission die and now the sky is falling?

Macktruckdriver 11-19-2011 06:19 AM

No but yours did along with head gaskets. I just want a VB for the 03.

mulisha 11-19-2011 09:34 AM

just talked to dusty a few days ago...........

Luken 11-19-2011 09:36 AM

I've spoke with Marianne a few times in the past month.

mhop 11-19-2011 09:50 AM

Yup. I did pop my head gasket and blow up my trans. But im not worried. Life goes on.

Big Swole 11-19-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulisha (Post 1620637)
just talked to Garmon a few days ago.... He is the Best!!

lol

mulisha 11-19-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Swole (Post 1620678)
lol

ok hes not the best, just one of..ill take dusty all day and every day over garmon or goerend..ive broke my tranny 0 times, how about you dave..i also have almost 170 track slips...dusty just sent me some more buisness cards..thats why we were chatting...and to tell him his tranny led me to 1st place at diesel nats...:clap:

Howling 11-19-2011 03:54 PM

Imagine if someone did what Dave did in the Garmon vendor area how do you think the cheerleader would act then. Just sayin.

LOL

My HTS has been good to me as well.

SHughes 11-19-2011 03:54 PM

pwned
CompD Mobile Device

mulisha 11-19-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howling (Post 1620831)
Imagine if someone did what Dave did in the Garmon vendor area how do you think the cheerleader would act then. Just sayin.

LOL

eric, how do you like those exergy injectors.....

Big Swole 11-19-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howling (Post 1620831)

LOL

You TOTALLY missed the inside joke then Bruh!

The reason I did that to Mulisha IS BECAUSE he did it Twice in the Garmon section to Me recently.. I won't bother posting proof.. It's not ness...But even Garmon asked me about it the other day.!!

I know he was just playing and that's why I got him back... No hard feelings meant.. I figured he's was just goofing off...

BUT!! My orig. Garmon tranny had 70-80 slips on it and LOTS of hard street miles over about 2.5 - 3 years.. Only when Jeff changed a few things that HE himself wanted me to "Beat the Chit" out of , did I break stuff... And that was only the Input shaft ...The time before that was the internals of my old SC converter...

There are WAY too many tranny's out that in major race trucks that haven't broken to judge what I did as normal by any means...

Ty's Mega on 37's had 200+ passes on it with a reg. shaft and Never broke...

Anyway... The quote on Mulisha was only to get him back for doing it to me TWICE! I was just goofing off back at him in a friendly way.

So, the jokes on you Dude....

Big Swole 11-19-2011 04:51 PM

Oh, and the "Chearleader" comment..

lol

Have you read some of Mulisha's post recently?? lol

Or plenty of others ...

Funny how it's only certain folks that get "Hated" on.....

Oh well... Maybe you missed this thread...

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Chearleading vs TRUE friendship...

mulisha 11-19-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Swole (Post 1620858)
Oh, and the "Chearleader" comment..

lol

Have you read some of Mulisha's post recently?? lol

Or plenty of others ...

Funny how it's only certain folks that get "Hated" on.....

Oh well... Maybe you missed this thread...

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Chearleading vs TRUE friendship...

nobody is hating you dave......im not, and whats wrong with some of my posts lately...please exsplain..bif

TMONEYDIESEL 11-19-2011 05:02 PM

Here we go again

Big Swole 11-19-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulisha (Post 1620863)
nobody is hating you dave......im not, and whats wrong with some of my posts lately...please exsplain..bif

Not hatin on you man.. We're straight..

Just pointing out that you can mention, post, chearlead, blah blah blah and I see it as just want it is... You like and believe in the product / company you used and that they treated you well..

This is the way it should be... So I'm fine with it...

You musta missed some of the crap a while back where I was dubbed the "Chearleader"...lol

Not worth going over really..... It's ALL small stuff...

But the kicker is now, Due to my last carnage, being broke, and parting out, I'm not going to be making enough horsepower to Worry about it anymore...LOL LOL

mulisha 11-19-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Swole (Post 1620874)
Not hatin on you man.. We're straight..

Just pointing out that you can mention, post, chearlead, blah blah blah and I see it as just want it is... You like and believe in the product / company you used and that they treated you well..

This is the way it should be... So I'm fine with it...

You musta missed some of the crap a while back where I was dubbed the "Chearleader"...lol

Not worth going over really..... It's ALL small stuff...

But the kicker is now, Due to my last carnage, being broke, and parting out, I'm not going to be making enough horsepower to Worry about it anymore...LOL LOL

i still dont know what you mean when you said "HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF MULISHA'S POSOS LATELY".....ummm yeh...

Big Swole 11-19-2011 06:08 PM

I take it back man...lol
I was just ribbin ya man..
That was the point behind the whole thing with the quote after you'd post things in Garmon's section, I was just gettin back at ya in a friendly way.. Howling took it wrong....That's all...

You post about what you like and those who help ya.. You've been exited about your new Hamilton cam and its in your sig...As well it should be.. I'm on Your side man..About posting in favor of what you believe in and works well... Its the others that seem to be drinking the "Hateraid"...

All good man... No point derailing this thread further..

My apologeeze!!!!!!!!!!

Macktruckdriver 11-19-2011 06:15 PM

Wow what did I start

Injectorbearing 11-19-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulisha (Post 1620821)
ok hes not the best, just one of..ill take dusty all day and every day over garmon or goerend..ive broke my tranny 0 times, how about you dave..i also have almost 170 track slips...dusty just sent me some more buisness cards..thats why we were chatting...and to tell him his tranny led me to 1st place at diesel nats...:clap:

You screwed yourself by Making that statement! You'll end up Breaking a shaft, Burning clutches, Breaking a band etc. Usually when you brag about something it breaks. I'm sure you wont tell us when it does eitherLOL