P-pump technical drawings(detailed)

wagoneer

I want to take my P-pump a parts , but I can´t find eny detailed drawings how do to this. :doh:
Maybe somebody have some technical drawings and can send me , or some internet address.

Thanks
Raivo

what do you plan on doing when you have it apart

it dose require some special tools

Matt , always looking for more!

Zach

I wish I could find out where this mystical pin came from when I took mine apart...hopefully nothing important. I took to housing off to slide the fuel plate forward...and a weird shaped metal pin fell onto the garage floor. Couldn't for the life of me figure out where it came from.

Looking at those diagrams I don't see any sort of dynamic timing advance, is their not one? I am very familiar with bosch VE pumps but thats about it.

DieselTweaker said:
what do you plan on doing when you have it apart

it dose require some special tools

Matt , always looking for more!

Zach

I have 3 different P-pump. 1. 5,9L 180hp
2. 8,3L industrial pump( I belive its aroud 300hp)
3. 8,3L marine pump- its have electric governor(its around 450hp)

I want to find out what is the best combination and can I put together one very good p-pump :evil

The first idea was to take off the 8,3L marine pump electric governor and the case around it and replace it to mecanical governor and case around it. But seems that the electrical governor marine p-pump camshaft is shorter then the industrial or 5,9 p-pump have. So I cant swap the mecanical governor unit in it.

Back