New Airdog 4G HD Pump!

Cozze44

Junkman
Just put it in last night! Amazed at how quiet this thing is, only way I knew it was on was to put my hand on it, and definitely runs better then with my old Airdog 1. :rockwoot:

Let's see how long it lasts!

Since it's 4G, do we need a data plan? Also does it have Bluetooth?

LOL

I look forward to hearing more about this pump.

Pretty sweet huh? There are some very sweet things going on here. We addressed the seal issue we created by trying to address a general, long term seal issue. The testing we've done on aeromotive and fuel lab style pumps prove the longevity of those motors aren't as good as what we use now. So we found a way to eliminate the seal from our current style motor. Still doing some testing but it looks like this may be the ticket. And WOW are they much more quiet. You literally can't hear them running at all.

Pretty sweet huh? There are some very sweet things going on here. We addressed the seal issue we created by trying to address a general, long term seal issue. The testing we've done on aeromotive and fuel lab style pumps prove the longevity of those motors aren't as good as what we use now. So we found a way to eliminate the seal from our current style motor. Still doing some testing but it looks like this may be the ticket. And WOW are they much more quiet. You literally can't hear them running at all.

I just installed a 165 on an LMM about a week ago, and I had to put my hand on the motor to make sure it was running. He didn't have a fuel pressure gauge, so I couldn't tell if it was. It was a huge improvement over pumps in the past.

make sure you send your warranty card back via registered mail.......... they will not send you a letter stating that it didn't arrive.

Well Anthony, can you sell me one?

I put mine in about 2 weeks ago and it is so quiet you cant even tell its running!
I havent dynoed with it yet, but my truck definatly faster according to the butt dyno.

Not to rub it in, but all you guys are already living in the past, LOL!
Im running the AD2 4g 200gph !!
I think Im the only one running it as of a couple weeks ago according to Charie.

Already did, I was told they have been running them on over the road trucks for awile but dont know if/when they could be released for pickups

Back