Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smokin Monster Truck (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   With the help of AirDog (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84107)

Diesel Monster 04-19-2010 07:26 PM

With the help of AirDog
 
1 Attachment(s)
With the help of AirDog we have added new bypass shocks.This is a pic. of the 1st run with them.

NADM Marketing 04-19-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 1081576)
With the help of AirDog we have added new bypass shocks.This is a pic. of the 1st run with them.

Nice air Dave!

2Tone12V 06-08-2010 01:07 PM

Nice! Can't wait to see it.

Scooter's Roofing 06-08-2010 01:37 PM

Air Dog makes shocks? :confused:

1lowdiesel 06-08-2010 02:36 PM

hahaha^

very cool. any other pics?

Diesel Monster 06-08-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forrest Nearing (Post 1128590)
Air Dog makes shocks? :confused:

Nope------but they help me pay for them!!!LOL

Diesel Monster 06-08-2010 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1lowdiesel (Post 1128658)
hahaha^

very cool. any other pics?

National Trails----june 5th

Timbeaux38 06-08-2010 05:52 PM

Hey Dave... I noticed lotsa those gasser trash monster truck guys run cut tires... any reason you dont, or is it too much time to be worth the effort.... looks like it could take a while.

Sledpuller 06-08-2010 08:04 PM

Pass Tim some glasses those are cut tires.LOL

SSpeeDEMONSS 06-08-2010 08:39 PM

lookin good, nice air!

Garrett

Diesel Monster 06-08-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbeaux38 (Post 1128877)
Hey Dave... I noticed lotsa those gasser trash monster truck guys run cut tires... any reason you dont, or is it too much time to be worth the effort.... looks like it could take a while.

Look at the chevron shape to the tread,I cut 270 lbs per tire off of those tires over the winter.I have about 80 hours per tire in cutting them.

Diesel Monster 06-08-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSpeeDEMONSS (Post 1129034)
lookin good, nice air!

Garrett

thank you

Scooter's Roofing 06-08-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 1128828)
Nope------but they help me pay for them!!!LOL

oh, nice!! :D

zstroken 06-08-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 1128837)
National Trails----june 5th

How come it smokes? Is it broke? LOL

Sweet air, so how is the landing?

LKuilder 06-09-2010 12:50 AM

Dang Dave! Just a little bit of air there! I've got to say again that the truck looks great!
I take it you got the housing in? Now I wish I would have gone to Columbus this past weekend instead of going up to Minnesota and "playing" in all the mud and cold we had up there.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 1129095)
Look at the chevron shape to the tread,I cut 270 lbs per tire off of those tires over the winter.I have about 80 hours per tire in cutting them.

Plus I heard something about you getting some new fancy set of lightweight wheels from some guys in Tennessee that lightened up the truck even more!

Diesel Monster 06-09-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zstroken (Post 1129218)
How come it smokes? Is it broke? LOL

Sweet air, so how is the landing?

Thank you.Landing is fine,unlike prior years I can even walk the next day.LOLNot sore at all.

Diesel Monster 06-09-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKuilder (Post 1129310)
Dang Dave! Just a little bit of air there! I've got to say again that the truck looks great!
I take it you got the housing in? Now I wish I would have gone to Columbus this past weekend instead of going up to Minnesota and "playing" in all the mud and cold we had up there.



Plus I heard something about you getting some new fancy set of lightweight wheels from some guys in Tennessee that lightened up the truck even more!

That was the test run for the new Predator Racing housing you guys built for me,so yes it is under the truck Lenny.
And yes in addition to the tires Allen and Lenny of Predator Racing also built me a killer set of 2 piece light weight racing wheels losing another 130 lbs on the wheels.I lost just shy of 400 lbs per corner with this combo.
We got a little wet in Columbus also Lenny.

crzycowboy 06-09-2010 08:05 AM

Are you guys gonna be out at Yankee Lake at all this year? I'd like to catch up with ya guys sometime...and get a close look at that thing.

Diesel Monster 06-09-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crzycowboy (Post 1129393)
Are you guys gonna be out at Yankee Lake at all this year? I'd like to catch up with ya guys sometime...and get a close look at that thing.

Not sure on Yankee Lake,we have a very busy schedule this year.

crzycowboy 06-09-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 1129404)
Not sure on Yankee Lake,we have a very busy schedule this year.

Busy schedule is better than sitting around doing nothing that's for sure. Thats ok though...maybe I'll catch ya around the events you'll already be at someplace else.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 - 2018, CompetitionDiesel.com
all information found on this site is property of www.competitiondiesel.com