s300 and s400 differences

S400 has bigger frame, shaft, housing, and wheel options. Smallest S400 series I've seen is an S465, biggest S300 frame I've seen is the S366 as far as mainstream although I've also heard of a coulple S368 and S371 running around.

I am currently lookin at buying a s400 with a 66mm comp wheel. Talked to forced inductions and they offer several different exhaust housings. What would be the best size ex housing for the 66mm s400 based turbo as a single? I plan on driving it occasionally as well as pulling. I have a 12v 5spd with 550cc's of fuel and 5x14's. Just didn't know what exhaust housing to order.

i really cant help ya there im still doing a lot of learning my self but i am really interested in building my own, what are the price ranges of there turbos

I am currently lookin at buying a s400 with a 66mm comp wheel. Talked to forced inductions and they offer several different exhaust housings. What would be the best size ex housing for the 66mm s400 based turbo as a single? I plan on driving it occasionally as well as pulling. I have a 12v 5spd with 550cc's of fuel and 5x14's. Just didn't know what exhaust housing to order.

Probably a .9 A/R housing since you want to drive it on the street. 5x.016 or 5x.018 injectors would better suit that turbo though, and a cam would help spool up.

I just got a set of 5x18 sdx injectors for it, but I won't install them with my HTT 64/71/13. I have a scheid street cam, 913 pump benched and flowed at 550cc's, 4kgsk, mild port and polish. hamilton springs, keepers, and retainers. and a few other internals. Waitin on my draw straw and I'm going to install my Fass 180.

S400 has bigger frame, shaft, housing, and wheel options. Smallest S400 series I've seen is an S465, biggest S300 frame I've seen is the S366 as far as mainstream although I've also heard of a coulple S368 and S371 running around.

I believe the smallest s4 charger is a s464. I have one.

I'd like something like an s466 and a 469. I know I've got enough fuel to spool a bullet so I would like to go a little bigger.

I will use mine as a street truck. It doesn't get driven every day but it does get driven on the street. Mostly messin with mustangs and other diesels.

Ill be ordering a S469-83 with a T4 here in the next few weeks from forced inductions. Hopefully it will do just fine. Ill try and report back once its installed.

Ordered my S469-83 with a 1.0Ar and a t4 foot from FI on monday. should be here by next monday. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

The 469 doesnt have the ett wheel correct? but their 468 does.....I think Ill go with the 468. its suppose to spool better i guess.

I talked to FI and the 469 has the ET-R wheel. Said it flowed much better up top then the 68 and really wasn't that much harder to spool. I guess we'll find out when it gets here. Then again. you have a commonrail and will be able to spool it faster then a 12v. There are guys with CR's running s475 singles.

Back