World record

The record for Red full weight 12 valve is well known. Red is the fastest color so it's no surprise.

What color is it? Also if you find those used head studs you can add that to the criteria.

Last edited:
I’m glad everyone is so supportive.

Don't be upset, we just have a system that requires stupid answers when the questions are.

The proper answer would be that world records fitting your specification are not recorded. Ever.

Well to be completely clear, the post I had made about head studs is for a project I was doing in a 1966 international pickup truck and I just wanted to get it road worthy so in was asking about used head studs, but I purchased new so thank you all. Also the question the world record is clearly just something I was wondering . I have no race truck/pulling truck nor have the desire to attain one. It was simply a questions

The good ole' CompD baptism.

To answer the question, you'll never get an explanation of what "full weight" means, so it's kinda a non-starter. Might have better luck asking for "street legal" or "vehicles that drove to the track under their own power". Might at least get a ballpark range.

Back