How to remove TS Mp8 from 2006?

cottondoc

new to site
I recently bought a used 2006 Cummins that the previous owner installed a TS Power Play MP8. I want to tune it with EFI Live so I tried to remove the Mp8. I assumed I could just unplug it, but when I unplugged the main connector from the Mp8 box the truck ran rough and threw a code. I cleared the code with my V2 and plugged the Mp8 back in. I cranked the truck again and it now runs fine like it did before I initially unplugged the Mp8. How do I remove the Mp8 correctly?Sorry for the dumb question, but I thought somebody on here may have the answer at hand. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You unplug the pigtail from the map and factory harness plug, and plug the factory map plug back into the map sensor. Pretty straight forward.

You unplug the pigtail from the map and factory harness plug, and plug the factory map plug back into the map sensor. Pretty straight forward.

Thank you Woosley. I'll give it a try. I was trying to do it in my driveway after work last night and didn't see where it plugged in the MAP sensor. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back