Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   PDRA Area (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   PDRA's year to shine, yeehawww! (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16662)

Fletcher 10-19-2007 11:17 AM

PDRA's year to shine, yeehawww!

PDRA members, remember what this is all about, US !!!!!!!
(def::"US" Pronunciation: \əs\ ; a special group of top of the food chain diesel vehicle owners who deservers to equally indulge in the Vendors advertising proceeds)

In the near future there might be new diesel race organizations forming. This will be great, considering the PDRA vehicles will have more demographic opportunity to show off the Vendors Stickers while participating in the multi-race organization events across OUR Nation (Vendors love visibility) Now, this coming year, allot of us will have our vehicles picture ready, At sometime we'll need to assign someone to be responsible for collecting our vehicles pictures to be used in our presentation along with the person's bio.

In the next couple of months, as we near, things will start Progressing as our rigs get ready for testing….

imelmo 10-23-2007 11:14 AM

:rockwoot:

Dennis Perry 12-17-2007 08:26 PM

Fletcher,

I love the sig. I should add in my sig "The first all motor with nitrous in the 10's running 23lbs of tire pressure:hehe: ".

Dennis

weweld 12-18-2007 12:50 AM

We had to put the rail on hold , to much work and the purchase of Stroked Lightning and the tub job , plus building the new motor set us back a little.

RacinDuallie 12-18-2007 08:14 PM

Dig the upcoming deals in the works. Y-alls needs to gets ye some shades.$.02 :clap: :evil :evil

Igotit 12-18-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weweld
We had to put the rail on hold , to much work and the purchase of Stroked Lightning and the tub job , plus building the new motor set us back a little.

Gene did you build a motor for the little red truck??? I want to compound my black truck soon but the gray one is first to get worked out.

Fletcher 12-23-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Perry
Fletcher,

I love the sig. I should add in my sig "The first all motor with nitrous in the 10's running 23lbs of tire pressure:hehe: ".

Dennis

How long has it been? and you still can't pull an all motor run. Wow, your just the guy to go to for advice. Hey, your the "GO-2-GUY":hehe: :hehe:

Dennis Perry 12-23-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fletcher
How long has it been? and you still can't pull an all motor run. Wow, your just the guy to go to for advice. Hey, your the "GO-2-GUY":hehe: :hehe:

Well we tried to make you the GO-2-Guy but you nevered showed up for any events:hehe: . Well I guess I make a motor pass just for you this year:rockwoot: . If I make a motor pass just for you will you concider coming to the TS Performance Outlaw Diesel Challenge?

Dennis

Fletcher 12-23-2007 01:09 PM

It took us 10 years to finally make our first cup of coffee, I guess we're to busy finishing our thesis.:doh: GO, METRO!

Just kidding, we love ya like a brother, happy holidays.:woohoo:

Fletcher 12-23-2007 01:45 PM

I guess I should answer your question (I became a little pre occupied being a smart ass:welcome: )
I just bought a new enclosed trailer for the purposes of traveling grater distances. Last year's work schedule was arduous due our new plane's program..However, in 08 I would entertain coming over to meet my fellow diesel enthusiasts and atanding your race. I would defiantly need some direction for accommodation when we arrived. What are the dates ????

Dennis Perry 12-23-2007 03:40 PM

April 26th. I'll be intouch with the rest of the info.

Dennis

ERemington 12-24-2007 04:04 PM

Wow, how much $$$ have you guys got in that TS truck...180K? that seems like a lot of money for a truck that only goes 12's on all motor. Definitely need to go to that race.

ERemington 12-25-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fletcher
It took us 10 years to finally make our first cup of coffee, I guess we're to busy finishing our thesis.:doh: GO, METRO!

Just kidding, we love ya like a brother, happy holidays.:woohoo:

Hey Fletcher, what does "Metro" mean?

Camotanker 01-01-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERemington
Hey Fletcher, what does "Metro" mean?

Geeeezus.... its a clue... you have to figure it out to become the next PDRA member. :hehe:

K5KRAZIE 01-03-2008 07:53 PM

Does "metro" mean "slow silver monster" in your part of the country???

Camotanker 01-03-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K5KRAZIE
Does "metro" mean "slow silver monster" in your part of the country???

:hehe:

I thought it was a term used by the homosexual community to describe the unemployed.

http://www.nwdiesels.com/forums/uplo...0745_thumb.jpg

K5KRAZIE 01-03-2008 08:05 PM

Fletcher is a homo?? I had no idea???

Camotanker 01-03-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K5KRAZIE
Fletcher is a homo?? I had no idea???

geeeezus you are out of control! hold me. :pop:

Fletcher 01-05-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camotanker
:hehe:

I thought it was a term used by the homosexual community to describe the unemployed.

http://www.nwdiesels.com/forums/uplo...0745_thumb.jpg

Good eyes Camo, he does have a squared upper lip………..watch out for those wood workers………. :hehe: