Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   NADM (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Official NADM Texas Spring Nationals Pro Call out (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165948)

COMP461 02-03-2014 03:15 PM

Official NADM Texas Spring Nationals Pro Call out

Our first diesel event will be at NADM Spring Nationals in Denton Texas. I would like to take this opportunity to invite any diesel powered pro racer [ with past passes faster then 7.50] to come and line up against the G.M. Performance. Parts Dragster. Best 2 out of 3, Pro Tree, normal NHRA rules auto start. I plan on winning the drag race.

My schedule is full with NHRA and IHRA events and these few NADM events. If you want to see us go head to head with the other Pro’s these events are your chance

diesel_importer 02-03-2014 03:22 PM

This should go well. How about you put up some money for the winner. All these other guys have shown up to races the past few years just to see yours sit in the pits.

2Tone12V 02-03-2014 03:34 PM

How about you take your punk ass to them. They have been racing for the last 5 years while you've been finger banging yourself over your race program. You are such a douche. Nobody gives a chit about racing you or your ride in a call out.

EDIT: You want to race the fast guys and have them come to you in Texas? Bring yourself to the NHRDA event in Ennis in April and you will get your race I'm sure. Here is the events info for you so you don't miss it.

http://nhrda.com/2014-texas1.php

IdahoRob 02-03-2014 04:00 PM

Interesting call out, I'd a thought you'd make at least one pass before attempting a "call out"

Currently I doubt anyone is taking this seriously, maybe throw up a few "K" on the outcome and you may get a taker or two to line up against.

Cnp22 02-03-2014 05:12 PM

I'm down. I'll be there and running even if nobody else is.

WUnderwood 02-03-2014 05:36 PM

so Greg, you are finally showing up at the event THAT IS LITERALLY IN YOUR BACK YARD, and going to make a pass? Let me step outside real quick and see if monkeys are flying.

Edit: negative, no flying monkeys where I am at in Texas. I'll keep my eye open, though.

Stingpuller 02-03-2014 07:02 PM

Looser!!!!

I will bet any amount of money on a reaction time winner there slick! You havn't even run yet and you say nothing slower than a 7.50. Lmao! It always looks easy from far away. You really are to much. I promise I will race your a$$ this year if you show up, which I still doubt you will. I have to ask has it even run yet or are you still trying to figure that out?

GreenMeanie5.9 02-03-2014 07:34 PM

:pop:

And :owned: (a few times at that)

ecc_33 02-04-2014 05:06 PM

Your to slow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingpuller (Post 2251753)
I will bet any amount of money on a reaction time winner there slick! You havn't even run yet and you say nothing slower than a 7.50. Lmao! It always looks easy from far away. You really are to much. I promise I will race your a$$ this year if you show up, which I still doubt you will. I have to ask has it even run yet or are you still trying to figure that out?

LMFAO, Jeff you can't race him. You can't run his e.t. lol. WOW calling out everyone and a ET and haven't even made a pass. I am dumb founded by this post. :doh:

Beat68CST 02-09-2014 11:01 AM

Seems like some people are ass chapped.

SeeYaLater5.9 02-09-2014 11:28 AM

All this thread needs is wade!!

Stingpuller 02-09-2014 02:07 PM

Ass chapped at what?

Greg has done nothing but talk. Wade, He has a short man problem but he is fast and does race.

RacinDuallie 02-09-2014 03:09 PM

Greg- I have left this "Call Out" of yours alone. Did you discuss this with me?- yes- and I told you that you are putting the wagon before the horses......$.02

But I will say I have been behind the scenes trying to line up a competitor that will give you a race.:rockwoot:

Here's the problem that we are running into though. You have not run your duramax powered rail down the track yet. It's really hard to get companies whom are willing to help get a competitor to line up for a race when they cannot put stock into there actually being a race!!! :doh:

You are in Texas- tracks open there? I strongly suggest you find an open one and drag that rail to the line and do a couple of test hits. Video will be a good provider of your rail is in fact capable of supporting a grudge race. I'm not asking you to flog it for all it's worth.

Basically what I'm saying is- You need to help me- help you.

Ball's in your court chief.

:thankyou2:!!!!!!!

COMP461 02-09-2014 03:38 PM

My sponsors are firmly behind what we are doing. I don't do videos for forum. I will continue to test. I didn't spend this much money to let it sit in the trailer. If Jeff wants to show up fine, if not fine. I don't think he will get me on the tree. Been doing this to long. I don’t see any of the currently diesel that can win a fair NHRA Pro auto start race against me.
It’s not bragging, its marketing, Learn to do it and you might have the money to go racing. This is a race to develop diesel motorsports, and with all of this divisiveness it’s not looking good. NHRA is not happy with the smoke, and flat out said it, if it smokes excessively, then they will put a stop to us being able to compete in class racing

I'll toss the first $100 in a fund to get him here

JasonCzerak 02-09-2014 03:39 PM

Is it only me that every time Comp and nonracingdouche post in the same thread about being kings of racing this comes to mind?

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...13/09/dumb.jpg

RacinDuallie 02-09-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonCzerak (Post 2254776)
Is it only me that every time Comp and nonracingdouche post in the same thread about being kings of racing this comes to mind?

Jason- never once did I try to portray being king of anything. One day you will please everyone- and finally stfu.

RacinDuallie 02-09-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMP461 (Post 2254775)
It’s not bragging, its marketing, Learn to do it and you might have the money to go racing.

Unfortunately the people whom have money to help- neither care for bragging- nor marketing- want an example= improper marketing can flop and the result will come in losses......

Perhaps you would get your head out of your ass you might see a clearer picture on what people are trying to accomplish. . . . . :stab:

I'm leaving this ball in your court. You can remain pissy and inferior if you wish. Like I said- I have peeps that are willing to help. The attitude you are portraying is not helping your cause.........

SmokeShow 02-09-2014 04:32 PM

The birds I've heard chirping say Greg's dragster has been out testing. So it does run & move & go down the track. Can't say how fast or quick it does so because I don't know but it apparently does go.

So I'd say it's a reasonable chance this race really could go down barring something catastrophic happens between now & then.

What Greg claims as marketing is, IMO, unfounded smack talking that he has no right to be doing at this time. Makes him & his supporters look bad IMO. Hopefully they read that & put a muzzle on their guy until the car is speaking for itself.

JasonCzerak 02-09-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacinDuallie (Post 2254783)
Jason- never once did I try to portray being king of anything. One day you will please everyone- and finally stfu.

You must of a second personality you haven't a clue about.

Stingpuller 02-09-2014 05:38 PM

Talks. Cheap

I would bet money mr. Pro driver doesn't even have a current comp license. You have to have made a pass and I don't think he has. You mite want to look at last years races and look at reaction times. Not on a practice tree but with a real live car in the lights spooled and ready to race.