Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   Diesels for Christ (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Current Bible prophecy--Must watch! (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159228)

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 01:01 PM

Current Bible prophecy--Must watch!

TMONEYDIESEL 09-10-2013 01:28 PM

This forum is for the Diesels for Christ get together & events dates & times....

Toolman 09-10-2013 02:35 PM

Amazing video pretty incredible how it all ties together.

12vriviera 09-10-2013 02:44 PM

Wade, I feel if you wanted to spread the word of God, you should come to my door and tell me about it.

THATpreston 09-10-2013 02:46 PM

Maybe this is Wade's wife posting. I banned her account. You just never know.

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toolman (Post 2156739)
Amazing video pretty incredible how it all ties together.

Thank you for spending the time to watch it. As a fellow Christian, im sure you can appreciate the accounts of this current prophecy.

this should get us in motion as the light unto the worlds darkness. and make a positive difference.

Here is his preaching and going deeper into the Prophecy,

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL (Post 2156683)
This forum is for the Diesels for Christ get together & events dates & times....

Wrong, there are Bible verses quoted weekely here. This is for Christians.

Craig_C 09-10-2013 07:07 PM

Funny how you pull some of the **** you do in one thread, and come back on the next with this. Do you think you posting this video means you will be forgiven for the last thread?

THATpreston 09-10-2013 07:33 PM

I don't trust guys in purple ties. Or anyone on the 700 Club.

TV + preaching = lies/deception/mistruths/hypocrites.

Oh....I see how this post all fits together now.

Carry on Wade. Or Mrs Moody.

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig_C (Post 2156915)
Funny how you pull some of the **** you do in one thread, and come back on the next with this. Do you think you posting this video means you will be forgiven for the last thread?

The post you refering to was me letting frustrations, and facts out. If you've never been frustrated by another or been done wrong by another and lashed out, then please throw the first stone...

I dont seek your forgivness, But Gods.

This thread is meant to awaken some dry bones... and help the lost to find the light(Jesus Christ). Hopefully though faith in Christ lives can be changed.

Im certainly not a perfect example, but My LORD is. Through Christ i can do all things....He proves this to me almost daily.

UNBROKEN 09-10-2013 07:40 PM

I bet Christ wasn't anywhere near as hypocritical as you are. The mouth says one thing while the hand does another....that applies more to you than any scripture.

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THATpreston (Post 2156930)
I don't trust guys in purple ties. Or anyone on the 700 Club.

TV + preaching = lies/deception/mistruths/hypocrites.

Oh....I see how this post all fits together now.

Carry on Wade. Or Mrs Moody.

It was just a interview. But if you can watch it, Try an open minded approach.

Wade

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNBROKEN (Post 2156937)
I bet Christ wasn't anywhere near as hypocritical as you are. The mouth says one thing while the hand does another....that applies more to you than any scripture.

The words, sinless and perfect describe Christ. i am none of those...

THATpreston 09-10-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER (Post 2156938)
It was just a interview. But if you can watch it, Try an open minded approach.

Wade

I did. I figured out the 700 Club and most all other TV based religious shows are just that. Shows. This interview, IMHO, proves it. Wonder how many books he will sell from it.

All religion should be banned from TV.

oldestof11 09-10-2013 07:50 PM

It is not America that needs God, but American Christians.

Interesting but context is everything. This is SPECIFICALLY a prophecy for Israel and Israel alone. Super powers come and go. Egypt, Israel, Rome, Britain, USA, China is next followed closely by India. Yes prophecy can happen but it is not meant for us. To use the Bible as a means to justify what is happening now is not right. Revelations is about the end. Everything else is about history and how to live a Christian life.

Wade, you need to read the Bible, not post links to people talking about a couple verses.

Big Swole 09-10-2013 07:51 PM

So is CompD rejecting any Christian comments / postings??

Is it possible to post it witout backlash? (Regardless if it's Wade, me, or anyone posting)

Just so I'll know for the future...

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THATpreston (Post 2156944)
I did. I figured out the 700 Club and most all other TV based religious shows are just that. Shows. This interview, IMHO, proves it. Wonder how many books he will sell from it.

All religion should be banned from TV.

Thats the problem. Folks want less and less of GOD...He wants a relationship, not religion.

He is judging our nation, right before our eye's. Because we have turned our backs on him and soon Christ will return and those who are unprepared will be left to go throught the great tribulation...Scary thought!

I wanna ban reality shows, everything except history and weather...LOL

UNBROKEN 09-10-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Swole (Post 2156953)
So is CompD rejecting any Christian comments / postings??

Is it possible to post it witout backlash? (Regardless if it's Wade, me, or anyone posting)

Just so I'll know for the future...

Nope...just Wade. He's proven on multiple occasions that he's a Christian in name only. He doesn't walk the walk in any way, shape, form or fashion.

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldestof11 (Post 2156951)
It is not America that needs God, but American Christians.

Interesting but context is everything. This is SPECIFICALLY a prophecy for Israel and Israel alone. Super powers come and go. Egypt, Israel, Rome, Britain, USA, China is next followed closely by India. Yes prophecy can happen but it is not meant for us. To use the Bible as a means to justify what is happening now is not right. Revelations is about the end. Everything else is about history and how to live a Christian life.

Wade, you need to read the Bible, not post links to people talking about a couple verses.

Now before you jump off your high horse let me remind you that there are SEVERAL end times prophecys in the bible and books that its located in.

ezekiel, isaiah, daniel, mathew, mark, luke, john, and revelation. are the most notable, but there are others.

also know that i went to Bible school and have a better than average scope and background in Bible study...and it continues today.

isaiah 9:10 is based on Gods judgment on nations that declare themselves under GOD,then turn away. and if you've read Isaiah then you know that God judged them because they turned there backs on him, his judgment is warning of looming destruction. they didnt listen and he destroyed the temple they origonally built for him and there city and homes... They vowed "we will rebuild"

So did america! we vowed 3 times we will rebuild, in the midst of the calamity, without knowing that our issue wasent that the stuctures wernt strong enough, or our defenses wernt strong enough, but that our Faith and our trust in God wasent strong enough.

All of this happened right where we declared this a Godly nation, and on ground zero is where God destroyed the towers,and then the same stone was used to rebuild....Quarried stone and the same siccamore tree was torn down and ezre tree took its place!!!! Same as in ISRAEL!!

After all this we STILL vowed Gods judgment on our nation....We will rebuild!!

Is there an out? Yes 2nd cronicles 7:14

Rest's on the first three words...

"IF My People"which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from there wicked ways, then will i hear from heaven and forgive there sin and heal there land!

Please i challenge you to research this, you will find the truth if you choose to seek it.

DIESEL_POWER 09-10-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNBROKEN (Post 2156983)
Nope...just Wade. He's proven on multiple occasions that he's a Christian in name only. He doesn't walk the walk in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Because you've sent so much time with me...
BTW its the heart that God looks at, not the False acusations of others..

I still love ya.