Banks is calling out Everyone!!!!

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Today, Friday Nov 8th, 2013, straight from the Banks booth at the Sema show in Las Vegas, NV. Gale Banks and company announced they will attend the NHRDA season opener in Bakersfield, CA on Mar 22nd, 2014 at Famoso Dragstrip. Banks will bring out the super efficient twin-screw supercharged dragster to showcase their new billet Duramax heads. Gale wants to capture the NHRDA Top Diesel ET record from Scheid and the MPH record from Hypermax. With a new billet head and Bosch Motorsports directly working on fuel delivery, they plan to have the HP necessary to de-throne the kings of the diesel mechanical injection world.

Also coming out of retirement is the Banks S-10 Sidewinder Prostock truck which will also attend and compete in the NHRDA event. The S-10 Sidewinder will also feature a new Duramax based power plant with Bank's billet heads, the forced induction system is yet to be determined but will likely retain a parallel twin turbo setup. Gale wants to re-capture both the ET record and MPH record currently held by the Flo-Pro Prostock truck owned and operated by The Wade Moody.

Banks specifically wanted see Scheid, Hypermax, and Wade/Flo-Pro in attendance to see their records fall. If anyone has insider connections with Scheid, Hypermax, & Wade, let them know this is a real call out, Banks wants the best of the best to be there to compete.

There are exactly 19 weeks and 12 hours before the event, bring your "A" game!

I figured he'd bring them both out soon since his records fell. We looked at the rail this weekend...it looks like a very well built car.

I just wish that the season opener was still in az so I could actually have a chance at attending....

I have hopes that mechanical injection will stay on top.

F banks and his unlimited recourses. It's not him building the machines anymore. But I think I need a vacation during this time :woohoo:.

Oh, and F Wade, he makes Banks look awesome.

This should be interesting. I would like to see the mechanical guys stay ontop. We need a live feed of t his event!

It will be interesting that's for sure!! So what's mr Christian going to put on his sig now? LOL

Scheid will give them a run if its ready. I wanna see them get pro stock though.

If they break the record, they'll just disappear afterwards and flood magazines with more ads littered with "We hold the record"..... I hope they flop.

Sent from my paperweight

Well i hope they break the record and then hypermax comes and wrecks it by a half second.

Well i hope they break the record and then hypermax comes and wrecks it by a half second.

That would be priceless. They'd still wait 5 years to stop saying that they hold the record tho. I hope Darren gets his S10 going soon and demolishes some records.

Sent from my paperweight

If that happened Banks would just be really forgetful about removing the "record holder" ads from their portfolio. LOL

Any word if banks is using nitrous on the new setup? I think it says a lot when both hypermax and scheid do it fuel only.

No offense to Banks but why call guys out at the farthest event from them. Scheid-Indiana, Wade-Pennsylvania?, Hypermax-Illinois, Why not meet them somewhere in the middle or even come to the Midwest and play.

Banks doesn't have the right to call anyone out. They lost that right by sitting on the sidelines for years and dodging countless call outs. Making just enough passes to set a record and then disappearing, only to put out ads trashing other companies, makes you a bish!

Sent from my paperweight

Back